Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  National Corvette Museum
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

bogus Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Read thread, then go to Post #33. Much of this would change if we opt for Tech 1A.

A couple of weeks ago, JrRifleCoach posted that he had gotten a hold of the tool needed to test the ABS systems on the early C4.

This lead to a discussion about members buying a stake in a Tech II.

So this leads to a few initial questions and discussions from others who know the tool best.

First off, is a Tech II going to help ALL later model Corvette Owners, or only C4 guys? Will a Tech IV help a C4 guy?

I would like us to buy one box and not have to screw with it anymore.

We also need to discuss usage rules.

1. One must be a member in good standing of the site to participate.

2. All participants must fill out an application form that the site administrator will hold - me. The entry fee is $100.00. Purchase will be done once we have collected enough entries and find the right unit on eBay. So far, Tech-II units seem to be about $2500 each. This means 25 people will have to commit.

The application form will require: Guru User ID, Name, address, SSN, home and/or cell phone, credit card number or signed check, made out for $2500 - yes - you are only spending $100 to use a $2500 tool, I am not going to be that forgiving. Oh, and yes, I will confirm this data. I am not doing that just to protect me, I am doing that to protect us all. Many of you I do know personally, many I don't. I must be firm but fair. We are dealing with a chunk of cash.

These applications will be partially electronically filed (no CC #'s, SSNs or banking info) and stored on a spread sheet all members will share - not generally available only those in the Tech-II club. I will even set up a forum just for this group.

The source documents, all mailed to me, will be stored in my locked gun safe. DO NOT EMAIL. I respect your privacy and will do my level best to protect it. I didn't work for the Delaware State Police, fixing identity theft victims for nothing. Proof of my prior employment is available upon request.

3. The unit will be returned to me, the caretaker after every use.

4. At all times, everyone will know who has it. It will be transparent. When that person is done, it is noted that the unit has been sent back to me. Once I get it, I will confirm content and function, and report same. Readying it for its next trip.

5. I will be responsible for coordinating all repairs and maintenance and enhancement. I will take all suggestions for any work we need to do. If we need a cable, we will raise the funds and get one. Hopefully, we will get more members of the club and that will be that.

6. It must never leave the sight of a member, EVER. If you want help in usage, that's fine, but don't leave it at someone else's house. You can also have someone come over that knows the unit, but don't loan it out. EVER.

7. You must be a member of the Tech-II group to use it. Period. All new members will pay the $100 which will be used to support and enhance the machine. If we collect more money, perhaps we can buy a newer machine or more options.

8. Any new member must be vetted by the group. If someone wants in, I will post their info in our secured forum, and they will be voted on. If someone knows that person as a potential rip-off artist, we will address that and decline their membership.

9. You must be over 21 to participate. If under 21, you must have a parent or guardian join the site and join the club on your behalf. They will be the ones filling out the membership forms for the minor member.

10. You must have over 100 posts to participate. This does not count for the parent/guardian, but it does for the minor member.

11. Usage is restricted to one week - 7 days - at a time. I advise that we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes to ship it about. The last user will pay shipping both ways... what this means is that you will toss a $20.00 bill into the package so I don't have to pay out the ass every time it gets sent out! It must be insured for $2500 and with tracking, signature required.

If you need it for more than one week, it will be dependent on group vote and other members needs. If there isn't someone clambering for it, I am sure we can work something out for exceptionally complex issues. I have the distinct sensation that this machine will save our asses in a matter of one use!

12. All instructions will be archived in the club forum. Any CDs that come with will be copied and the originals will be stored in my gun safe. Any tricks we learn should be stored there, too. This could become a hugely valuable source of information over time. Insanely valuable. As always, technical questions are to be asked in their specific generation forum.

13. All members must be US or Canadian residents. I suggest for Canadian members to figure out a way past customs. I will check the forms and see if there is anyway to send something "on loan." At this time, international isn't big enough and I don't want to deal with trying to ship internationally. We will cross that bridge when it becomes a big enough issue, but right now, I can't validate anything overseas. For Canadian shipment, please use FedEx or UPS for tracking; once a USPS package leaves the USA, we lose that ability. Tommy - USPS question - is that true for USPS and RCM?

These are my initial thoughts... Once we hammer them out, I will document and post. Some need to be consolidated, I know, I was kinda pouring out ideas more than anything else.

These rules I see as being constantly enhanced as we learn our way through this.

Please, DISCUSS!!! I want input! Lots of input! What have I missed?

A lot of this is depending on trusting me... And if you do, I thank you. I will do my very best to keep engendering the type of trust needed to manage this. If you don't feel that kind of love, share a better solution. We cannot afford a pseudo escrow service, so that's out of the question.

If a safe-deposit box is better than my gun safe, I will get one. No problems there. Again, I will only confirm data and then lock it up. If we go safe-deposit box, I will secure the info within 48 hours of receipt (remember, banks are closed on Sunday). No electronic copies of checks, CC#s or SSN's will be kept - EVER.

Again... I will sort this out once we have had some discussion.
Posted on: 2011/7/24 21:58

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Buying a TECH-II
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Sadly, having a 90 and 91 I won't have use for this tool. It works on 92 and up, correct? Here's a link. Maybe you can spot a bargain.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms ... p3286.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1
Posted on: 2011/7/24 22:08

bogus Re: Buying a TECH-II
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Please take your time reading all that... it's a lot of detail... but necessary.
Posted on: 2011/7/24 22:08

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Sadly, having a 90 and 91 I wont have use for this tool. Here's a link. Maybe you can spot a bargain.

Ok... So Pre-1992 is a Tech I.

I have noticed they are a lot cheaper.

If we get enough members in, could we get both?

What about a tool that combines both? Perhaps a third party tool like a SnapOn (no, EXPENSIVE, but for suggestion purposes).

I want this tool to be as useful to everyone as possible.

Should we do a Tech I first? That will do up to 1995? Then a Tech II?
Posted on: 2011/7/24 22:13

BillH Re: Buying a TECH-II
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

I may be stupid (shutup Tommy) but:

Doesn't the Tech 1 require specific modules for Corvettes?

I read somewhere that you have to be careful when buying a II with all the ones being copied in China.

Also read that you have to be a GM dealer to download new software (might not be correct).
But the Corvette software can be purchased.
Need the CAN module for '97 & above?

Jon would probably know since he bought one.

II software description:
Tech 2 Flash is loaded with features:

The large, easy-to-read back-lit screen is the first feature you’ll notice.
Graphic screen displays both test and graphics, and is capable of showing nine sensors at once.
Snapshot graphing shows you any failures or glitches at a glance.
The Tech 2 Flash scanner is reprogrammable to keep pace with vehicle and tool evolution.
RS232 communications port provides the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash, such as SPS reprogramming.
GM Software

Authentic GM software in OTC’s Tech 2 Flash means you have the same
information as GM dealers.
Supports on-board diagnostics for all GM systems 1992 thru current .
The authentic GM software will provide full bi-directional control when performing powertrain, chassis, and body diagnostics.
Store DTC, freeze-frame, and failure record for later review.
Watch the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
GM’s SPS Service Programming Systems

GM’s Service Programming System merges your Tech 2 Flash, a required PC*,
and GM’s SPS CD-ROM, and lets you reprogram controllers on ’93 and newer
GM/ reprogrammable controllers.
With your PC and the Tech 2 Flash, you will be on the receiving end of software
subscription updates via CD-ROM disks.
Now! Different service programming system products are available so you can
choose the solution that makes the most sense for your business
Posted on: 2011/7/24 23:43

Jeffvette Re: Buying a TECH-II
Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Sadly, having a 90 and 91 I won't have use for this tool. It works on 92 and up, correct? Here's a link. Maybe you can spot a bargain.

It will work down to a 90 from my own experience. But not all functions will work.
Posted on: 2011/7/25 3:03

Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

Should we do a Tech I first? That will do up to 1995? Then a Tech II?

A tech I with the correct cartridge and connector will handle early OBD2 cars.
Posted on: 2011/7/25 3:04

Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:
I may be stupid (shutup Tommy) but:

Doesn't the Tech 1 require specific modules for Corvettes?

No, it does not. It specifies cartridges for which system you are hitting, unless you have the mass storage cartridge.

Quote:

BillH wrote:I read somewhere that you have to be careful when buying a II with all the ones being copied in China.

Yes, there are several Chinese knockoffs. Quality is iffy. Especially on the CANdi modules.

Quote:

BillH wrote:Also read that you have to be a GM dealer to download new software (might not be correct).
But the Corvette software can be purchased.
Need the CAN module for '97 & above?

Dealer has to login to update and flash the card for yearly updates. Or if you know somebody that knows how to clone a card, it can be copied.

Corvette software? Tech II houses info for every vehicle for that year.

CANdi module is for 2005 and newer vehicles.
Posted on: 2011/7/25 3:08

Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

11. Usage is restricted to one week - 7 days - at a time. I advise that we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes to ship it about. The last user will pay shipping both ways... what this means is that you will toss a $20.00 bill into the package so I don't have to pay out the ass every time it gets sent out! It must be insured for $2500 and with tracking, signature required.

Andy, I highly suggest that you use the Tech II case to ship this thing about the country. It keeps everything organized and protected. The bad part is, the case is huge. And will not fit into a USPS flat rate box. I would also suggest not using USPS to ship this at all. Use Fedex or UPS.
Posted on: 2011/7/25 3:12

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Quote:

Jeffvette wrote:
Quote:

bogus wrote:

Andy, I highly suggest that you use the Tech II case to ship this thing about the country. It keeps everything organized and protected. The bad part is, the case is huge. And will not fit into a USPS flat rate box. I would also suggest not using USPS to ship this at all. Use Fedex or UPS.

I like this kinda advice! I agree about the case. I just don't have any sense of its size.

We could set up a single UPS or FedEx account and share it. The volume alone could create savings.

I mean... think about it. If we as the Guru set up our own account, then we could ship anything at discount anywhere. Just be sure to reimburse the holder of the account - me?

Thoughts?
Posted on: 2011/7/25 4:58

Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

I like this kinda advice! I agree about the case. I just don't have any sense of its size.

The case is 17"W x 18"L x 8"D

Resized Image
Posted on: 2011/7/25 5:51

Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

And a quick little run down.

Get in, the first thing is year selection.
I have 1991 to 2007 (need to get mine updated)

Resized Image

Select the style of vehicle you are working on (I am in 2007 in this menu)

Resized Image

Select vehicle division, sometimes you will see SAAB on the list.

Resized Image

Select the body style you are working on. Vette is Y of course.

Resized Image

This is a look inside the W-body style showing options of the packages. Some body styles are limited and then you choose your transmission.

Resized Image
Posted on: 2011/7/25 6:09

Matatk Re: Buying a TECH-II
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

I have been looking for a Tech 1 for a while, casually. You will need cartridges, as discussed, for the vehicle(s). There are various cartridges for the different years, or you need a mass storage cartridge that has multiple things on it. There are tons of different cartridges, some seem to overlap. For 86-89, you also need an adapter to make it work...I think it's called an E-pin adapter.

Matthew
Posted on: 2011/7/25 11:30

95Vert Re: Buying a TECH-II
Senior Guru
Aiken, SC
440 Posts

Andy, couple of things I noticed with your post that I have comments or questions on.

1. When you ship with FEDEX or UPS to Canada, it will get hung up in customs. The time is indeterminable but it has been a sizeable delay based on advice from a FEDEX courier that I know. The way to ship there is with USPS due to the customs agreements between the US and Canada and the fact that insurance there will work and is trackable. Not the nominal tracking featured with USPS delivery confirmation though.

2. In terms of the unit, not just shipping itself, is it possible to find insurance on the unit? Questions that arise of course is that the Unit is not stationary so that could be an issue.

3. Is it possible to put together a list of phone numbers to facilitate diagnosis, confirmation of arrival, etc? Would that be feasible?

4. Would the unit be shipped back to Andy each time or would the unit be forwarded on to the next user if there is a demand?

I'm sure I'll have more questions...
Posted on: 2011/7/25 14:07

"Send lawyers, guns and money..."

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Quote:

95Vert wrote:
Andy, couple of things I noticed with your post that I have comments or questions on.

1. When you ship with FEDEX or UPS to Canada, it will get hung up in customs. The time is indeterminable but it has been a sizeable delay based on advice from a FEDEX courier that I know. The way to ship there is with USPS due to the customs agreements between the US and Canada and the fact that insurance there will work and is trackable. Not the nominal tracking featured with USPS delivery confirmation though.

Good points. I think we can also send to to Canada as an item for "repair". I did that once with an item and it worked fine. It was only a temporary delivery and it removed customs, because it WAS for repair!

Quote:

2. In terms of the unit, not just shipping itself, is it possible to find insurance on the unit? Questions that arise of course is that the Unit is not stationary so that could be an issue.

There is... but I don't know if it would cover shipping it. I will check.

Quote:

3. Is it possible to put together a list of phone numbers to facilitate diagnosis, confirmation of arrival, etc? Would that be feasible?

I already have that in the plan, I think. Part of the idea is that we all have access to a master spreadsheet of the membership. A forum will be opened to just those of us on the Tech-II club and in there, a thread will monitor who has it and when they shipped it back.

Quote:

4. Would the unit be shipped back to Andy each time or would the unit be forwarded on to the next user if there is a demand?

This is also in the OP - it comes back to me every time. This way, I can be sure all parts are present before it goes back out. It means, if person A borrows it this week, sends it to person B, who trashes it, who do we blame? Filtering through me will resolve that issue.

[/quote]

I'm sure I'll have more questions...[/quote]

Excellent!
Posted on: 2011/7/25 15:51

SpectatorRacing Re: Buying a TECH-II
Elite Guru
1721 Posts

I haven't read the whole thread, I will do so later. Jeff answered most of the simple questions, I can offer two more things:

Tech II goes back to 1991. Perhaps you can use it on a 1990 as well? I might be able to get SW updates. We need to see how that works but we do have the service contract (or equivilant).

Jeff, where's your CANdi?

On another note, I had to use the thing again since the fuel pump went out on the C6. It's nice being able to perform the service procedures as written, although it took me a long time searching through menus to find out how to "command the fuel pump on".
Posted on: 2011/7/25 20:47

Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

SpectatorRacing wrote:

Tech II goes back to 1991. Perhaps you can use it on a 1990 as well? I might be able to get SW updates. We need to see how that works but we do have the service contract (or equivilant).

Jeff, where's your CANdi?

CANdi is on loan.

Yep, I have to use the 91 to enter my 90 ZR-1.
Posted on: 2011/7/25 22:34

SpectatorRacing Re: Buying a TECH-II
Elite Guru
1721 Posts

I would stick with the T2. This will be useful for more than the Corvettes forum members own, keep in mind anyone with a DD chevy can take advantage of this as well.
Posted on: 2011/7/26 14:44

biggrizzly Re: Buying a TECH-II
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

I have kind of stayed out of this conversation because I'm not that well versed in what the TECHII can do for me and I'm a little intimidated by the learning curve and also the liability of participating. It is an expensive piece of equipment that I just don't know if I want to be liable for when its owned by the CO-Op of Gurus.

Maybe as I read more of this thread and see where it goes but for now I will opt out. I know some guys that own a couple of them at the dealership and they know how to use them a lot better than I ever will.

I feel this is valuable input into this conversation because there may be others with the same thoughts. That doesn't mean you guys shouldn't CO-Op and do this, just that there may be people that opt out for the same reasons I stated above.
Posted on: 2011/7/26 15:02

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Don,

The liability is the exact reason I wrote the proposed rules as I did. I would be lying if I wasn't concerned about it.

And I don't blame you for opting out. Considering you have such a great relationship with a dealer who has one and knows how to use it.

Don't feel bad... And I appreciate your honest input. I really do.

If others feel the same, I will be just as fast to end this before it gets started.
Posted on: 2011/7/26 18:35

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

The only thing that would bug me is the time lag. If the unit's on the east coast, it could take 9 days to get it to you Andy (UPS). Then L.A. to Reno - 5 days.

So, that's 2 weeks provided that no one's on the list in front of you.

It's still not a bad idea, just sayin'.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 12:03

istter1 Re: Buying a TECH-II
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

No matter how many faults are discuessed the idea is to help each other. My friend shop here has anything I could ever need. Someone will eventually become unhappy with something. Everything in life is a risk. Thats why I am a little 918 from my former job.
Steve
Posted on: 2011/7/27 15:54

biggrizzly Re: Buying a TECH-II
4543 Posts

I'm not Poo Pooing the idea or Andy's rules. They were well thought out. I am just playing Devil's Advocate. Its not the $100 that I have an issue with. Its more like I don't want to fry the thing and then have to cough up $2500+ bucks. I'd like a little insurance. I can't afford to buy one now, so what makes you think I could afford to buy one if I fried it? Credit Card or not? Do you see where I'm coming from? No negative here... just some constructive comment.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 16:01

Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Do you see where I'm coming from? No negative here... just some constructive comment.

I agree with you. We more than likely can come up with a plan to work out the problem. Thank god we are not in the white house. lol

I do realise evereone is not as blessed as I am with little debt and three incomes (Gotta sell the rental). Getting divorced 15 years ago made the difference for me.

Keep up the constructive talks.

Cool
Steve
Posted on: 2011/7/27 17:08

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

How does a Tech-1A for $600 sound?

A fellow Guru just alerted me he had one for sale. The 1A has the updates and carts necessary to work upto a 1996 Corvette.

That unit would best serve the majority.

Oh, and for shipping, screw ground. If I get an acct, I would do 2 day air.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 17:11

Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

It just hit me also. If we buy new and get the extended warrenty 1-3,4,5, years if there is a problem with device it would be paid for.

Food for thought.
Not saying anything bad about buying used.
Steve
Posted on: 2011/7/27 17:15

TommyT-Bone Re: Buying a TECH-II
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I've got my popcorn.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 17:30

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
How does a Tech-1A for $600 sound?

A fellow Guru just alerted me he had one for sale. The 1A has the updates and carts necessary to work upto a 1996 Corvette.

That unit would best serve the majority.

Oh, and for shipping, screw ground. If I get an acct, I would do 2 day air.

I'd be in for that.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 18:30

istter1 Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Lol
Steve
Posted on: 2011/7/27 18:39

toptechx6 Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Senior Guru
south Florida
362 Posts

Andy check your PM for some info on Tech1's.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 19:27

captmike13 Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

I like the idea. Just to bad the Tech II will not work on my car. But if I upgrade I'd be in for helping out at that time.
Posted on: 2011/7/27 23:41

captmike13@yahoo.com

Matatk Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Quote:

toptechx6 wrote:
Andy check your PM for some info on Tech1's.

Jim, feel free to forward that to me, too. I'm sorta half in the market for one.
Posted on: 2011/7/28 0:16

bogus Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Ok, let's revisit this.

I have inside info that a Tech IA is available for a reasonable price.

Would we be more interested in a box that will help 90% of our gen pop?

If down the road we get more C5 and C6 members, perhaps Tech II's will be cheaper.
Posted on: 2011/8/5 17:24

biggrizzly Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
4543 Posts

Depending on the per person cost, I would more than likely pitch in on the cost for the "greater good" and then if by some chance I need to use it in the future I'd have a share in the kitty.

I really can't offer any technical suggestions since I don't know anything about it at this time. I'd have to do the research and find out how it could help me.

Thanks for considering all this Andy.
Posted on: 2011/8/5 18:17

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

The Tech-1A will work up to 1996, at least. Which means it will serve all C4 folks, our primary area of expertise here.
Posted on: 2011/8/5 19:04

BillH Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

I'm in. Unless you happen to have found 2 of them at a reasonable price.
Posted on: 2011/8/5 22:39

95Vert Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Senior Guru
Aiken, SC
440 Posts

I think this is a great idea and I think could be a very helpful process if done right...meaning:

Will we have an internal technical support team via cell, skype, or of course this site, etc? I think you can only become familiar with the tool if you understand and get to use it, but there is a learning curve. Are we prepared to accommodate that curve so that everyone can use this tool to its fullest extent? (Those entitled to use it)

Is this question premature at this point while the idea of which one to buy is being discussed?
Posted on: 2011/8/6 2:21

"Send lawyers, guns and money..."

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Ralf - many of your questions are answered in the OP. I will compose something over the weekend that ppl can download.
Posted on: 2011/8/6 2:49

95Vert Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Senior Guru
Aiken, SC
440 Posts

Andy, thanks, I read #12 in the OP, but I was wondering more specifically about a more live approach. Just thinking...
Posted on: 2011/8/8 0:04

istter1 Re: Buying a TECH-II (27 July Update: Tech-1A?)
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

So where is this at now?

Steve
Posted on: 2011/8/19 1:19

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.