Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
185 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  NCM
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Howdy!
Posted on: 2017/7/12 14:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Late Morning Wednesday Chat because nobody else must have wanted to start it. 07.12.17 ;)
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Another early delivery today. Dropped the 2 Yorkies off at the groomer, called for the ice machine repair from the distributor, having nothing but fun, tired as $#!+, tropical wave coming in kinda Wednesday.

I like this shirt.

Attach file:

jpg  1 son.jpg (21.15 KB)
852_59663a7d3e9e7.jpg 456X500 px
Posted on: 2017/7/12 15:04

GRIS Re: Late Morning Wednesday Chat because nobody else must have wanted to start it. 07.12.17 ;)
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

"SUMMER TIME, AND THE LIVING IS STICKY---
NO WIND IN THE SUMMER IS A REAL BUMMER.

THE COUNT IS NOW TWO DEADLINED FOR PARTS, ONE RUNNER. WHEN I PAY OFF ALL THIS WORK AT BATEE BRIAN CAN JOIN TOMMY ON HIS DELUXE CRUSES.

ALL MY TASKS FOR THE DAY ARE DONE(DON'T TELL DW I SAID THAT;-) I WILL, THEREFORE COOL IT, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND METAPHORICALLY.

I WANT ONE OF THOSE T-SHIRTS, LMAO.
Posted on: 2017/7/12 15:13

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

pianoguy Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Been swamped since the git-go, but at least the day is going by quickly. Great T-shirt, indeed!

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2017/7/12 15:58

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

It's hot as hell here. Breezy but all that does is blow the sweat around your face and make your hair stick to it. I want a nap...
Posted on: 2017/7/12 17:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
I want a nap...

I'm good.
Posted on: 2017/7/12 18:57

pianoguy Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
I want a nap...

I'm good.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 19:16

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Matatk Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Hot and muggy this morning but the torrential thunderstorms have cooled us down to the low 70s. Oh joy.

Started watching the sound of music with the kids last night. Didn't realize it's nearly 3 hours long. We got to the intermission and it was bed time. They are really enjoying it so far. Great film.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2017/7/12 19:40

bogus Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

I had to get up and out early... sorry...

It's been hot here, but the coast is cooling... the Inland Empire and Desert areas are now heating up BIG TIME.

Fire warnings are in place... oh, the excitement that is living in California!

We have microclimates... the Pacific is cold... the coast region can be as much as 25F colder than just 5 miles east... sometimes, even less... we live about 3 miles from the Pacific... however, we are on the wrong side of a tallish hill. That leaves us without the prevailing evening winds and it is 15F warmer at our house than just 2 miles away.

It can be really messed up.

The upside? We have central AC now!

Posted on: 2017/7/12 20:52

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

vetteblondie Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

I have just found out my friend that killed himself the other day, I had been told that he shot himself in the head. I was just informed that it was a shotgun to the abdomen. How the hell do you even do that? And, those are survivable. And, that she was so high on something when the cops got there that she didn't even know she was on the planet. So... did she do it. or did he somehow do it then poor thing sit there and suffer? Shit. Folks are saying all over town they saw him out and about and he seemed in good spirits. Except a couple. One who messaged me to give me the news said he told him the day before that he needed to get away from her ass and another that said he told him that "I'm allright man, I'll be allright".
such a shame
Posted on: 2017/7/12 21:53

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

CorvetteBob Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

I'm here to check in.
Blondie, I'm very sorry to learn of you're loss. I've lost way too many friends, too. It doesn't get any easier I'm told.
Posted on: 2017/7/12 22:05

teebee Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys.....been absent a couple days. Yesterday we made the early leave time and drove 460 miles mostly north to Chadron NE. Made a couple stops along the way. Got to our friends' house early afternoon as we gained an hour due to traveling into the mountain time zone. Our fiend met us and he showed us around town and took us out to a historic old fort (Fort Robinson) . Very interesting. Then once his wife got off work we drove over to a little town and met another gal who lived on the same block as all of us back home...funny how they ended up back near each other. I guess there are thre other people from back home who also live up there.

Anyway we had a good time visiting. This morning our friend had to leave early so we had coffe with his wife and then we packed up and headed north. If you have never been to the black hills, it's well worth the trip. Beautiful country.....oh, and bring the Corvette, the roads are fun to drive.

We stopped at Wind Cave, quite the experience and very interesting. Then on up the road to see "Crazy Horse" Wow! Quite the ordeal carving that out of the mountain. I was here 50 years ago, when I was 12 or 13. Let me tell you the progress doesn't seem to be that great, but take into consideration the scale, technology and tools it is pretty dramatic. We'll not see it done in our lifetime, but will be spectacular when it is finished.

We got into Spearfish, a little after noon, checked into the motel and then went downtown to meet up with Marcus and his wife. We spent. A couple hours walking around there and then they knew a little camp ground where we drove down, sat in the shade, by a babbling brook and talked some more. Rosie and Lynn are getting to know one another. Right now we are resting a bit before we go up Spearfish canyon to a place they know to eat.

There are starting to be more and more Corvettes running around. Saw an 1988, 35th anniversary with Saskatuan (spelling?) plates. I guess they come from all over.

I got to get ready to go. I hope you all had a great day.
Posted on: 2017/7/12 23:34

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

I'll try to get some pictures up later
Posted on: 2017/7/12 23:35

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
I have just found out my friend that killed himself the other day, I had been told that he shot himself in the head. I was just informed that it was a shotgun to the abdomen. How the hell do you even do that? And, those are survivable. And, that she was so high on something when the cops got there that she didn't even know she was on the planet. So... did she do it. or did he somehow do it then poor thing sit there and suffer? Shit. Folks are saying all over town they saw him out and about and he seemed in good spirits. Except a couple. One who messaged me to give me the news said he told him the day before that he needed to get away from her ass and another that said he told him that "I'm allright man, I'll be allright".
such a shame

HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE BY SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE STOMACH.

JONESBORO IS SMALL ENOUGH TO HAVE AN ACTIVE GOSSIP NETWORK; I'D BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT WHAT TO BELIEVE.
Posted on: 2017/7/12 23:43

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: Late Morning Wednesday because nobody else must have wanted to start it Chat. 07.12.17 ;)
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

My back door neighbor's father went to the back fence between my yard and their yard and did just that. Put a shotgun to his stomach and pulled the trigger. Goner. He was depressed after losing his wife and felt he was a burden to the family. His body laid by the fence all day as police conducted an investigation which included questioning us. It happens though it's a terrible way to go. Rest the butt of the gun on a wall, fence or other object. Place the barrel/barrels wherever you wish and pull the trigger. I prefer a drug overdose to a mechanical physical alteration. Hope I never have the desire for either.
Posted on: 2017/7/13 1:02

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
The upside? We have central AC now!

Posted on: 2017/7/13 1:04

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.