Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
131 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 17 FEB 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---
Posted on: 2018/2/17 14:43

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 17 FEB 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

FINALLY GOT SOME RAIN LAST NIGHT, A WHOLE QUARTER INCH. STILL CLOUDY, MAYBE WE'LL GET SOME MORE. THE CHEROKEES WOULD LIKE THAT.

SO WERE THE FBI SO BUSY TRYING TO BRING DOWN TRUMP THEY DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR POTENTIAL SCHOOL SHOOTERS? "THE WORLD WONDERS", TO COIN A PHRASE. THE ENTIRE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT HAS BECOME AS HIGHLY POLITICIZED AS THE EPA :-0

THE GRIS SOLUTION: FIRE EVERYBODY ABOVE THE RANK OF CORPORAL AND START ALL OVER AGAIN.

LETTY, THAT SPA IDEA SOUNDS GREAT, I'LL HAVE TO SEE IF THERE IS ONE AROUND HERE, MY SPA AWARENESS IS SOMEWHAT DEFICIENT :-)
Posted on: 2018/2/17 14:53

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 17 FEB 18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Everyday a new beginning. I like that. I work on my chore list. At the end of the day when I'm hungry, tired and thirsty I put everything down and relax for a couple of hours before a welcome night's sleep. The next day I wake up, a modified chore list is waiting with some items crossed off and finished and an item or two is added. A list remains. Today, a new day, a new beginning. No two days are ever the same.
Posted on: 2018/2/17 15:10

Ultraman Re: 17 FEB 18
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Sun is out an headed to 46 degrees......now that is more like it...... got chores also....... I am down in the back so may have to try and get out of the chores that involve work........hmmm.... sorry honey....my back you know.....

Still looking at a 56 wagon out in Oregon......talking money with the guy today but may be more then we want to spend..... Pics as soon as I figure out why I can't post pics to my PB account....... will it never end with those people.....

It's the Nebraska Bigfoot Convention this weekend in Hastings......3 days of meetings and events for several thousand folks who believe Bigfoot lives....... lots of vendors.....the people are kinda like People of Wal-Mart gone bad...... I of course will be attending......I loove those Sasquatch Burgers........

Total agreement with the FBI....why do we even need those guys.....I mean they were twice warned this was going to happen......

Have a charming day Guru's....
Posted on: 2018/2/17 15:19

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: 17 FEB 18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Looks like there is a little coating of snow to deal with, and more on the way at some point this weekend. Gonna go have a nice dinner and see a concert with some friends later. No Sasquatch burgers, but they have a dry-aged bone-in filet.

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2018/2/17 16:53

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: 17 FEB 18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys...I guess I was AWOL yesterday. I guess I was busy. It was chilly yesterday, supposed to be a bit warmer today. It is already 50, but the wind is blowing, so feels much cooler.

I've spent several days working on a CNC project for the local "Pride" committee. It's a city map with legend showing where things are in town, that will be in a prominent position here in town. They gave me a picture of the map they wanted...just a bit bigger than a postage stamp and they want it almost 3 foot square. So making it larger, makes it pixelate horribly. Probably would have had less time just re-creating it from scratch. As of now, I have about 10 hours cleaning it up. It will probably take a couple hours to cut it. Luckily, they will be doing the painting of it.

I hope everyone here has a great Saturday!
Posted on: 2018/2/17 17:18

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: 17 FEB 18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

OK, it appears I was AWOL for the last 2 days.....crap! I thought I was only behind 1 day!
Posted on: 2018/2/17 20:05

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Matatk Re: 17 FEB 18
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good afternoon CGs!

Was lazy this morning and just putzed around the house. I helped RR#1 with a school project for a little bit. Other than that didn't accomplish much.

After having a few days of clear roadways the snow is back. Started not that long ago. They say 1 to 3 inches. Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2018/2/17 22:04

TommyT-Bone Re: 17 FEB 18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Good afternoon CGs!
Just putzed around. They say 1 to 3 inches.

Fixed

Posted on: 2018/2/18 2:08

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.