Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
137 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  A-Molds
These are a more traditional 5-spoke rim (than the Saw Blades).

Used on later ZR1s, the 1996 GrandSport and Collectors Edition....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Full chore list. How unusual ..... it would be for me to have nothing to do.
Posted on: 2018/2/24 13:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

After a full day at around 07:00 PM Sue called me.
"The alarm won't set at the nursery." My response was less than courteous. I told her "Great, I had nothing planned for tonight anyway." Later she told me it would have been nice if I just said. "OK honey, I'll be right over to help you?" Yes, that would have been nice but that would not have been me. I tend to be brutally honest. Getting pissed usually gives me the adrenaline flow I need to complete some unwanted and unexpected task. Well, I tracked the problem in a dead battery in one of the zones. First I headed to Home Depot to get several packs of batteries only to find that the rack had been depleted of my needed selection. Looks like there was no recent attempt to stock the the batteries I needed either. Needed a Lithium 123A. Matter of fact, by this time I could have used a little lithium. Well, no big deal. Wally World is nearby. Once there I found what I needed and bought out the two remaining 4 packs of batteries they had in stock. Expensive little buggers. $16.95 for 4. Back at the nursery I went through and replaced batteries on the sensors and checked the alarm system after each change. There are 4 sensors on that zone. Door, nope, motion, nope, window, nope, other window ... the fourth of 4 sensors. Whoo-hoo! Victory. Well saved the company at least $50 and I would have had to have been there to babysit the nursery while the tech found the trouble anyway. Ya know, when I think about it I could have been a little nicer when Sue called me about the problem ....... Yep, I coulda been.
Posted on: 2018/2/24 13:36

TommyT-Bone Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Healing mojo sent to those in need. Don't be afraid to send off for some special healing oil.

Attach file:

jpg  oil 1.jpg (216.35 KB)
852_5a916d22e500e.jpg 491X601 px
Posted on: 2018/2/24 13:48

Ultraman Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Wow....great oil.....does it come in a 5-30w.........

I awoke to freezing rain........hell that's all we need is freezing rain...sending that on north and east for you guys....... the deck is like a frozen pond.... I'm heading back to bed soon...real soon.

Time to do the brakes on the GS..... looking at my options.....Tee have you had to do that on your car?

Have a damn swell day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2018/2/24 15:39

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

morning guys.....I made it through the night without another pain pill....10 hours. But needed one then. The 'block' wore off in that time and things started to pick up in the pain dept. I wouldn't say painful, just really uncomfortable.

Not much planned here, obviously. Just going to make it through the next few days.

I have not done anything yet with my brakes, Marcus. Still running OEM.
Posted on: 2018/2/24 16:23

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Damn swell day indeed here - the dam is swelling beyond it's capacity - the pool has overflowed the pool house has flooded and I'm in need of some of that lithium Tommy mentioned as well. Coffee isn't working. 39 more days and nights of rain due I suppose and the dove is searching for a place to lite. Dog hates the storms, she's in here in the house, so now the house stinks cause she is in dire need of a bath. However with the rain, she won't dry soooooo. Here we are lol
Got up this morning actually feeling like walking down the street to the track to get some exercise in and bam, the monsoon hit once again. It all just zaps my energy. So, I'm sitting here on the laptop looking at garage re-do ideas :D
Get well and healing mojo to all those in need
Posted on: 2018/2/24 17:12

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! I'll just bide my time until the next 6-10" of snow hits tonight. Not sure where I'm going to put it. On the bright side, there will be 25mph wind gusts tomorrow to make clean-up more, uh, interesting. Meanwhile, eye on the prize, looking forward to the beach on Tuesday.

Sounds like it would be a good time to be in ark sales down there, Letty. Continued mojo, Tom, and atta boy, Tommy ;)

Enjoy your day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/2/24 17:57

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

pianoguy Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

This is pretty cool - I always thought he would've looked good in purple:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000 ... -tillman-now-an-fbi-agent
Posted on: 2018/2/24 22:41

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Yes, definitely need an arc. Rain started back up, tornado sirens have gone off. Of course, this being Arkansas, people are out on the porch watching and posting to FB. The dog is in here with me, we've been doing laundry and cleaning house and straightening up things until the heavy rains hit and thunder started. She started off under my feet while I was up doing things, now that I've sat down she's roaming the house and won't be still. I want her to be still, driving me nuts.
Posted on: 2018/2/25 0:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

DAY ONE OF THE ISGS WENT BETTER THAN USUAL, CROWD WAS FAIR, SOME BUYING GOING ON, PEOPLE WERE BRINGING THINGS IN TO SELL. RAINED ALL DAY,THAT MAY HAVE HELPED, THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING OUT SIDE.

SAM AND I MADE A LOWBALL ATTEMPT TO BUY A 1941 JOHNSON MILITARY RIFLE BUT IT DIDN'T FLY. OTHER THAN THAT I SAW NOTHING I WANTED TO BUY.

AFTER BEING GONE TWO DAYS THERE WERE NEARLY FIVE INCHES IN THE RAIN GAUGE WHEN I GOT BACK THIS EVENING. HAVE I MENTIONED HOW GLAD I AM WE LIVE ON THE SIDE OF A HILL?

IT WILL BE A QUIET NIGHT, DARLING WIFE IS GONE TO A FAMILY GET-TOGETHER IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA. THE NATURE WORKS ART SHOW FRIDAY NIGHT WAS ONLY FAIR, BUT THE WINE AND SNACKS WERE FIRST CLASS

HOPE ALL THE SICK, LAME, AND LAZY ARE DOING BETTER AND WILL SOON BE BACK TO FULL SPEED.
Posted on: 2018/2/25 1:55

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: Next came Saturday 02.24.18
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Evening CGs!

Started taking an antibiotic form the sinus infection and it seems like it's kicking in. Should be back up and running soon.

TB, hope your recovery is going well.

VB, good luck with the flooding!

Hope everyone had a great day!
Posted on: 2018/2/25 3:01

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Feeling pretty good right now, right in the middle of a 'fix'. I'll take another hit before I go to bed and hopefully carry me through the night.
Posted on: 2018/2/25 4:10

Resized Image

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

I got a call today about my trip with my FIL on the Kansas Honor Flight. We are scheduled to go first part of May. Leaving Wichita May 2. My FIL, who "didn't want to go", is quite excited about the trip.....frankly, so am I.
Posted on: 2018/2/25 4:18

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.