Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Collector Edition
RPO Z15.

1996 only.

Silver with black, red or grey interior.

LT1/A4 or LT4/ZF6....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee 3-31-2018
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys....
Posted on: 2018/3/31 13:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: 3-31-2018
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Woke up early to my phone going off....text message from client. I thought it might have been my sheetrock guy, as he was going out at 7 to start his work. But it wasn't. She says "did you do this?" my response was "No, and I need to get that done before he hangs the rock." So I got around quickly and went out there and got it done just about the time the sheetrock guy got there (at 7am). So my butt is dragging.

Looks like a nice day out there, cool but it is supposed to warm up a bit. I need to finish the doors so I can get them primed and painted.
Posted on: 2018/3/31 13:16

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 3-31-2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Not nice here.......cold windy and cloudy......maybe the S word later on.......wow........ love this great State.......not the weather so much.....

https://youtu.be/fD_iSqmypfg
Posted on: 2018/3/31 14:22

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: 3-31-2018
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good thing you're retired, TB.

Day off, looking forward to it.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2018/3/31 15:02

vetteblondie Re: 3-31-2018
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Should be nice here today, my yesterday work plans were shot so today and I had planned to just lay around today but feel the need to do stuff. Cousin is here to give the dog a bath and I was in the middle of trimming bushes and the battery died -need to finish that and some other things.
Ya'll have a good un
Posted on: 2018/3/31 15:34

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 3-31-2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

SEMI-SUNNY, COOL, AND BREEZY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, "THEY" SAY IT MAY RAIN THIS AFTERNOON.

ALREADY MADE A RUN TO WALLY-WORLD AND HAD AN INSANE OMELET AT THE WHEELHOUSE. TOMATOES, PEPPERS, ONIONS, MUSHROOMS, WILD ONIONS, AND HAM. OH YEAH, AND EGGS :-) THIS GOOD LOOKING WOMAN KEPT ASKING ME IF I WANTED STUFF ON THE OMELET AND I CAN NEVER SAY NO TO A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN---

MAY MAKE A PASS THROUGH THE FLEA MARKET WHILE THE WEATHER IS NICE.
Posted on: 2018/3/31 15:42

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

pianoguy Re: 3-31-2018
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

*yawn* *stretch* *snap* *crackle* *pop*

Greetings! I did an excellent job of sleeping in - probably the universe's way of balancing Tom having to rise and shine early. It looks like I didn't miss anything, other than that my driveway, sidewalk and deck were fouled with snow overnight. It is a balmy 24 degrees and dreary.

We're still happy with the Hulu Live TV streaming - I haven't missed cable yet, except for when I look for the clock that used to be on the DVR. We have discovered that the Roku sticks seem to stream the live TV better than the Amazon Fire sticks - far fewer glitches.

Here's a trip down memory lane:

http://motor-junkie.com/quarter-mile- ... -muscle-car-specials/5775

Enjoy your day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/3/31 15:56

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Brad, now you've stirred up my Mopar itching. Love those early and mid 60s Mopars.

Thinking I might take a little nap this afternoon.
Posted on: 2018/3/31 19:00

Resized Image

Huskerland
14705 Posts

Didn't Dick Landy run those altered 65 Dodges back then.....The Ramchargers....... oh yeah..... we loved those cars......

One night back in 69 or it may have been 70 I was living in Scottsbluff and we got a hankering for some Coors Beer so a couple of us jumped in my 65 Roadster and headed to Sterling Colorado. Road trip....... back then they had a pretty active cruise night going...as did all the towns of any size back then. There was a red white and blue AMX cruising the streets.....so we caught a light and torched them off and he jumped me at the start and I never lost ground but could not catch up......and he was pulling away....... that was my only experience with the AMX......but I had some respect for those Ramblers after that....... We did get some beer and meet some local chicks and.......the rest fades off in the mists of time.......
Posted on: 2018/3/31 21:37

Huskerland
14705 Posts

I'm thinking if I had just one of those old cars hiding back in the shop that I picked up dirt cheap back in the day I could retire to Florida...... yep....its true....

Funny there were no Corvettes in the mix......the L88 sure should have been on the list.....
Posted on: 2018/3/31 21:41

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Didn't Dick Landy run those altered 65 Dodges back then.....The Ramchargers....... oh yeah..... we loved those cars......

One night back in 69 or it may have been 70 I was living in Scottsbluff and we got a hankering for some Coors Beer so a couple of us jumped in my 65 Roadster and headed to Sterling Colorado. Road trip....... back then they had a pretty active cruise night going...as did all the towns of any size back then. There was a red white and blue AMX cruising the streets.....so we caught a light and torched them off and he jumped me at the start and I never lost ground but could not catch up......and he was pulling away....... that was my only experience with the AMX......but I had some respect for those Ramblers after that....... We did get some beer and meet some local chicks and.......the rest fades off in the mists of time.......

The ultimate sleeper I ever saw was a 69 Biscayne, 2 door post. fender emblems had "6" on it, but it couldn't hide the 'rump-rump' through really quiet mufflers. Was a L71 under the hood and a turbo hydro, bench seat, the only real thing that might have been a give away were the monster L60s on the back. That sucker could hook and go.
Posted on: 2018/3/31 23:12

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 3-31-2018
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

I've trimmed hedges, a ton of them, laundry and all kinds of work that I had not planned to do. I had work planned for yesterday but crap blew up and ruined it. Today was hammock day. Turned into work day. Tomorrow, will be 47 and raining instead of 70 and sunny like today. Happy Easter
Posted on: 2018/4/1 2:06

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 3-31-2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I set the hammock stand and hammock the day after I got it delivered. It will be like my cars and boat. I have them but have little time to actually enjoy them. I have a really great toy box. Another month gone. 3 weeks till we go to South Carolina. 5 weeks till we do a week cruising the western Caribbean. It a tough, hard life but somebody has to do it. As I remember, Granny and Grampa weren't living their lives like we are at this stage of the game. Hell, even my mother and father in law weren't as physically active as we are and that's only a 15 to 20 year difference. I keep saying this will be my last year working outside the home but I say that every year. I like having the play money.
Posted on: 2018/4/1 3:28

TommyT-Bone Re: 3-31-2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Pic of my neighbor, Mark, doing what he does for excitement. That's an American crocodile he is relocating.

Attach file:

jpg  Mark and croc.jpg (39.21 KB)
852_5ac05519e9685.jpg 480X640 px
Posted on: 2018/4/1 3:42

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.