Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS TAX DAY 2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, PAID YOUR FED TAX YET?
Posted on: 2018/4/15 13:09

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: TAX DAY 2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

STILL CLOUDY, STILL WINDY, STILL COLD. THE CHEROKEES THINK THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.

I SEE WHERE A NEW YORK DEFENDER OF ABNORMALITY HAS BURNED HIMSELF TO DEATH TO PROTEST GLOBAL WARMING. IS THIS A NEW SOURCE OF NON-FOSSIL FUEL?

THINGS SOUND PRETTY BAD UP THERE IN THE FROZEN NORTH. HOPE EVERYONE'S FURNACE IS WORKING AND YOU HAVE AN AMPLE SUPPLY OF COMFORT FOOD AND DRINK.

WE HAD SUPPER LAST NIGHT AT TAHLEQUAH, THEY WERE OUT OF PRIME RIB, THE GOTHS AND VANDALS ATE IT ALL FRIDAY, SO I HAD A NICE LITTLE RIB-EYE. THE WAITRESS WAS ON THE JOB FOR DAY TWO, STILL LEARNING BUT QUICK TO CORRECT HER MISTAKES. IT IS HARD TO EAT SOUP WITH A FORK THO---
Posted on: 2018/4/15 13:24

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: TAX DAY 2018
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning - happy Sunday. Made it down here to Gulf Shores yesterday. Saw where we just missed some really nasty stuff at Meridian. We stayed with her mother halfway down in that area. She’s a Ford GT owner so we’ve been discussing the races a bit
Trying to wake up and get around find some lunch. Not soup tho in case they bring me a fork...
Hope everyone has a great day.
Posted on: 2018/4/15 14:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: TAX DAY 2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...we are snug as a bug in a rug thank you......but I see there is a large bill in the in basket....... I am ignoring it...... I will say the house is more evenly warm as I walk through it...... maybe they did make some improvements in the last 25 years....

I was just informed by by management that this is clean up day and I am to report for duty in a bit........ I thought we just did clean up last week.....geez.......

sun is out but the snow is not going anywhere yet........ can spring weather have ever been more anticipated......... have a lark Guru's......
Posted on: 2018/4/15 14:58

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: TAX DAY 2018
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Looks like there is more snow coming later, but it appears to be calm out there at the moment. We dug out once last night, figured we'd leave the rest for sometime today. And yes, we sent off a nice, big chunk of change to Uncle Sam, just to further brighten the day.

Have fun, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/4/15 15:24

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: TAX DAY 2018
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... cold and a bit snowy this morning. My Royals tried, but, didn’t get it done. We had amazing seats...the dugout suite right on the field, next to the visiting team. Before the game started, Mike Trout came over and signed baseballs for us. Later it snowed on us...not sure I’ve ever been to a mlb game where it snowed. Angels 3rd base coach kept coming over to us and asking if this was ‘normal’... “not this time of year”.

Not much going on here today.
Posted on: 2018/4/15 15:40

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: TAX DAY 2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Worked hard on the front yard yesterday,. I don't usually quit till I'm tired. Went to clean the pond filter and drains. Hit the switch and the pump hummed but did not turn. So , I'm tired and it's getting dark and I had to try to get the pump working or the fish would end up getting starved of oxygen. Couldn't get it working so I went to plan b. I put a transfer pump in the pond, hooked up a hose and let it spray into the pond. This morning I hooked up a hose from the house and aimed it in to kick up some bubbling action. Luckily the irrigation guy was coming by the nursery to look at an irrigation job for the new nursery. He asked if it was an emergency and I told him it kinda was. Didn't want a fish kill. He went back to his warehouse, got a pump, came to the house and installed the pump. On a Sunday no less. He was a lifesaver. I got up early this morning. I think I've earned a good nap.
Posted on: 2018/4/15 17:27

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Oh ya, I emailed my accountant and told her I needed the paperwork. The hour is drawing near.
Posted on: 2018/4/15 17:28

CorvetteBob Re: TAX DAY 2018
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Happy Sunday everyone.
Taxes are paid, refunds, if any, are received.
Oddly enough, I feel a nervous tension as if something isn't being done.
I guess time will tell.
Have a great one Gurus...
Posted on: 2018/4/15 17:47

Ultraman Re: TAX DAY 2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...was getting ready to watch the Royal and the Angels but it got cancelled due to weather........ nuts.........

Taxes.....what are these taxes you speak of......I think I already pay enough taxes for me and you and about a hundred others......... so we will file late as usual ....... accountant always gets us an extension....... should be real interesting with the sale of the business this year....... and I am not thinking it will be good in our favor........
Posted on: 2018/4/15 18:02

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: TAX DAY 2018
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Taxes are done and the line “checks are in the mail” allies bere , a bit windy and cool but we’re out enjoying some off time anyway

By the way - the way to get rid of the beach birds so you can snack in peace? Hand part of your snack to some nearby folks you spot who have a baby and a camera , show them how they eat from your hand. You get left alone, they get cute photos . Win/win :D
Posted on: 2018/4/15 21:17

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Taxes are done and the line “checks are in the mail” allies bere , a bit windy and cool but we’re out enjoying some off time anyway

By the way - the way to get rid of the beach birds so you can snack in peace? Hand part of your snack to some nearby folks you spot who have a baby and a camera , show them how they eat from your hand. You get left alone, they get cute photos . Win/win :D

LOL Back in the day my brother was lying on the sand on a beach blanket, eyes closed, sucking up the sun, when I walked up with a bag of Frito's and spread his area with a seagull feast.
Posted on: 2018/4/15 21:40

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Posted on: 2018/4/15 23:57

Matatk Re: TAX DAY 2018
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good evening CGs!

Thanks Tommy, looks like it could be my backyard.

Cold here, frigid temps. No snow like our neighbors to the north, but lots and lots of rain.

Hoping the spring warm up comes soon.

Puppy is still good, wife and kids took him to the pet store today and said he acted well except for barking at a few other dogs.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Posted on: 2018/4/16 1:45

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.