Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
174 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Grand Sport
RPO Z16.

A one year special. 1000 were made to honor both the end of the C4 and the original racers, called Grand Sports, from 1963.

All were...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Ultraman 26th day of April.....
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Get up homies........the world starts a 6 am out here so grab some hot C and a couple of donuts and lets get to the business of feeding the earths billions......... its a big job......

today I will be delivering herbicides and liquid plant food...... long days and short nights...... I want to take this time to thank caffeine without which not as much would get done out here...... have a rewarding day Guru's....
Posted on: 2018/4/26 11:00

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: 26th day of April.....
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Last workday for this week - I'm taking tomorrow off to run some errands, etc. If time and weather permits, maybe I'll bring the Vette home tomorrow as well. My 84-year-old MIL mopped her garage floor in preparation. She is also a magician - we send a turkey or ham carcass home with her, and she turns it into soup.

Meanwhile, kill me now:

https://mashable.com/2018/04/25/cry-cl ... art-project/#343psB1kgaqL

Have a great day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/4/26 12:12

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

GRIS Re: 26th day of April.....
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

AND PENN STATE HAS DECLARED THE OUTDOORS TOO DANGEROUS FOR STUDENT OUTDOOR CLUB ACTIVITIES.
THE SNOWFLAKES MIGHT MELT?
Posted on: 2018/4/26 13:14

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

GRIS Re: 26th day of April.....
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

CLOUDY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS, AN ALL DAY DRIZZLE YESTERDAY PUT A QUARTER INCH IN THE RAIN GAUGE AND ME INTO SUSPENDED ANIMATION. THE CHEROKEES DEMAND MORE SUNSHINE :-)

I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH GOVERNMENT BY LAWSUIT, POLITICAL PERSECUTORS, AND THE NON-ELECTED JUDICIARY. HOW IN HELL CAN ANYONE OTHER THAN A POLITICAL HACK SAY THAT AN EXECUTIVE BRANCH ADMINISTRATIVE DECISION CAN NOT BE OVERTURNED BY ANOTHER ADMINISTRATIVE DECISION? "PENUMBRAS" AND "EMANATIONS"? WHAT CRAP!

JACK CADE WAS RIGHT ;-)

Posted on: 2018/4/26 13:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: 26th day of April.....
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys...It was late when we got home last night, about midnight. By the time I got the Corvette back on the lift (yes the weather turned nice enough to take it to the concert) and buttoned up for the night, it was pretty late, 12:30. Then I thought I would download the pictures/videos I took at the concert.....what an ordeal....and still haven't succeeded. More research needed. I crawled into bed about 1:30. The alarm was not a welcome sound this morning.

The sun is shining this morning and supposed to climb into the low 70s. Roofers were here most of the day yesterday tearing off of old shingles. New shingles are supposed to be in today, so they will be like busy bees installing the new stuff once they are delivered.

Client said he'd be here about noon today with the sink. I'll have my work cut out for me then, cutting the sink hole and polishing it out (undermount sink). Tomorrow we (Rosie is going with me) will head 2 1/2 hours east to install them.

After finishing the plaques yesterday, I worked on another small project for the CNC, went to cut it out and the router motor wouldn't come on. I suspected the motor brushes were worn out. So I take the top of the motor off to inspect the brushes, and sure enough the brushes a nothing but 'nubs' and the springs have pushed them as far as they can and there is no contact with the armature, thus, no runny. I don't have replacements, so I came in and ordered three sets....something I should have had on hand.

Brad, sorry for the late congrats for the anniversary. Freaking wienie snowflakes....... hard to believe they are so 'sensitive'.

Well, I better get to doing something.
Posted on: 2018/4/26 14:40

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Tommy - I saw a 928 on my way home. How's yours coming along?
Posted on: 2018/4/26 22:11

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: 26th day of April.....
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

very busy day at work today, I should be there tomorrow but will help body shop friend load up another trailer to haul to the Missouri home in the morning. Might end up there in the afternoon, not sure. Still in the middle of the nursing home/medicaid sh*t storm.
I see that I missed an anniversary post - happy belated anniversary Brad! Best wishes for many more!
The coach bus wrap is designed, printed and install started today. The school is the Patriots and he went with the mascot of the Patriot on the side of him shooting the rifle. I'm good with it but I'm not sure how well that will be received around here in other places given the school shooting thing that's been happening. Supposed to finally have some nice weather this weekend, unfortunately I'll be spending part of mine in a lawyer's office with the medicaid headache. Three days to myself next week as the BF will be at some mechanic school near St. Louis Tues-Thurs. Then the 11th we go to Memphis for the night for him some awards banquet. He got Mark of Excellence for his region. They pick 20 tecs out of all the region's dealerships and he made the cut apparently. Pretty proud of him for that one.
Have a good evening everyone
Posted on: 2018/4/27 1:18

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 26th day of April.....
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
Tommy - I saw a 928 on my way home. How's yours coming along?

It's a work in progress. Stalled work in progress.

Been a busy day. ...... Good night.
Posted on: 2018/4/27 1:36

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Letty, I just read your post. Guns, pictures of guns, talk of guns, and the history of guns are in the sights of the anti-gun lobby. Too bad .... So sad ......
Posted on: 2018/4/27 1:39

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Congrats to your BF, Letty!
Posted on: 2018/4/27 1:43

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
Congrats to your BF, Letty!

+1
Posted on: 2018/4/27 3:15

teebee Re: 26th day of April.....
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Busy day. Client finally brought the sink about 2. As it turns out, the pattern was correct and I had it placed exactly right , but I didn't want to chance it. Three hours later I have the sink cutout done, routed the edge and polished out. It's now loaded in the pickup with the rest of my tools needed for installation. We will leave early in the morning. I'm taking Rosie to spend the day with her dad while I drive another 40 minutes to the clients house to install the tops. When I finish I will meet her and her dad in Great Bend as he is getting a special quilt from the VFW tomorrow evening....it's a surprise.

Congrats to the BF, Letty.

Next week is my trip to Washington DC with her dad on the honor flight. We, the guardians who are going on the trip, had a conference call the other night so we would be informed as to what is expected of us.
Posted on: 2018/4/27 3:31

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.