Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Dana 36
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 1996...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS FRIDAY THE 28TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL.

CLEAR AND COOL THIS MORNING, ANOTHER PRETTY FALL DAY IN THE OFFING. NOTHING ON THE AGENDA, A FREE-HAND DAY. LOVE IT!

"No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."
Posted on: 2018/9/28 12:58

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: FRIDAY THE 28TH
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Glad I brought my succulent plants into the garage last night - in the middle of the night, my wife's phone got a "Freeze warning detected in your area" notification. The end is near.

Bundle up, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/9/28 13:41

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Ultraman Re: FRIDAY THE 28TH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Tommy I'm trying to figure out why Sonny boy does't want to help cleaning up his stuff........ what am I missing .....

Cloudy and rainy and I have a sore throat so am staying in..... already gave Uboy the tickets to the Husker game tomorrow...... seems early for sore throat season......

Got the shop all cleaned out and all the junk hauled away....wow.... looks nice in there..... a clean shop is a happy shop.....

Have a very fine day Guru's
Posted on: 2018/9/28 14:57

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: FRIDAY THE 28TH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Tommy I'm trying to figure out why Sonny boy does't want to help cleaning up his stuff........ what am I missing .....

This goes back to his eviction. He has mentally disassociated himself with most material things. He has nothing. Hasn't worked in about 4 years or more. Lives in a half a room with the other half filled with construction material. Does not seek employment. Does not seek help. Refuses all medication and has withdrawn from society. We have a familial relationship that is nowhere near normal. He talks well and can hold a conversation but rarely engages people. Sue and I maintain his vehicle that he rarely uses, keep the tags and insurance up and throw him a few bucks when he pet sits on our vacations. He comes over every couple of weeks to shower and do his laundry. He's basically homeless but has a place to sleep. In exchange for the 1/2 room, he maintains the yard and keeps watch over the unoccupied property. We keep his car up in the hopes he will one day go back to work. Can't work without transportation. If he's waiting for his inheritance he's got a long wait. We don't baby him. We don't provide much for him. He receives food stamps and medical through the state due to his lack of income status. He has to re-qualify annually. Can't apply for disability because he doesn't go to the doctor, take medication or follow the steps necessary to prove disability. Let's just say ...... He's got issues. After all the mental and emotional turmoil Sue and I have gone through with him, we have just come to accept it's his life. If he wants change he has to initiate it through action.

He lived out of his car for almost 9 months after the eviction and he he walked off his job a year before we evicted him. .... "What a log strange trip it's been."
Posted on: 2018/9/28 15:24

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Posted on: 2018/9/28 15:34

pianoguy Re: FRIDAY THE 28TH
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Yeah, I don't know what else you can do, Tommy

Meanwhile, oooooops:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/09/2 ... -in-Kansas/8171538069079/
Posted on: 2018/9/28 17:57

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
Yeah, I don't know what else you can do, Tommy

Meanwhile, oooooops:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/09/2 ... -in-Kansas/8171538069079/

Was the hay smoking or the driver?
Posted on: 2018/9/28 22:54

teebee Re: FRIDAY THE 28TH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys....we got up a little before 7am MT, were loaded and headed east by 7:20. It was a really nice drive, pretty darn cool to start, 28*, but warmed up a little as we came east, seeing highs of 56. It was sunny and no wind. As soon as we got on the plains, just east of the mountains the clouds were thick and for several miles the fog was thick. 007 just cruised though. As we came further east the temps dropped into the low 40s and have stayed there.

Brad, that's probably a common occurrence here in Kansas.
Posted on: 2018/9/28 23:46

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.