Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
188 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Forums)

GRIS, more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 14 NOV 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---

COLD, CALM, AND OVERCAST IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON WAS SUNNY BUT WINDY, WHICH MADE IT NICER TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW THAN TO GO OUTSIDE. THE CHEROKEES ARE READY FOR THIS COLD SPELL TO GET OVER WITH.

SINCE I WAS IN MUSKOGEE GETTING AN OIL CHANGE YESTERDAY I HAD BREAKFAST AT IHOP. IT WAS SAD. SERVICE WAS POOR, NO HASHBROWNS, THIS DECLINE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE. I WON'T BE GOING BACK. AND THEN I FORGOT THE CAT FOOD :-0

TODAY WILL DECIDE IF SON GOES HOME TO FAYETTEVILLE OR STAYS AT MAYO FOR SURGERY.
Posted on: 2018/11/14 13:33

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: 14 NOV 18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Today will be almost twice as warm as it was yesterday, which ain't saying much.

Continued mojo for your son, GRIS.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2018/11/14 14:03

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Ultraman Re: 14 NOV 18
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Well you were upset after a bad Ihop outing...it's understandable you forgot the cat food..... I think it all started when they tried to change their name awhile back.......been downhill ever since...

Today is sunny and some say will be getting warmer..... I have been having trust issues with the weather girl lately......

have a fine day Guru's...
Posted on: 2018/11/14 15:39

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: 14 NOV 18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Posted on: 2018/11/14 21:49

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: 14 NOV 18
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Mojo for your son Bill and prayers.

On the weather front, I was just sitting in the sand admiring pretty water and feeling the warmth of the sun. I woke up and all of a sudden there's this: What happened?
Had a last minute invite to a weekend beach run, had been sick and didn't feel like going but felt better the last day so went anyhow. I guess a fiddy degree temp drop and wet weather brought the sick back and now I feel like hell and what's outside don't help any.
I've not been in here so my apologies if I've missed anything and do hope that all of you are doing allright.

Attach file:

jpg  46196750_10217354228831510_4634007642069532672_n.jpg (76.97 KB)
619_5beca60befb1c.jpg 960X720 px

jpg  46187621_10217354229031515_4283291809657913344_n.jpg (69.31 KB)
619_5beca61cddeac.jpg 960X720 px
Posted on: 2018/11/14 22:49

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

CorvetteBob Re: 14 NOV 18
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

I just saw yesterday's postings. Tommy, if you see this, I'm very sorry to learn of your mothers passing.

Gris, I hope your son got home by the time I started writing this.
Posted on: 2018/11/14 23:05

captmike13 Re: 14 NOV 18
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

Good evening gang.
Well we have some good news. We sold our house. Now we have to finish moving. Looks like no turkey day for us. but we'll be together again and that is what counts.
Mojo to your son Gris. Prayers to you and your family Tommy.
We have had unusually colder than normal temps here. We have more snow scheduled for tonight. Good news is the weather people say we should hit 50 or so on Friday.

Hope you get better soon Letty. The Mrs has picked up the flu this week she thinks she's starting to feel better but only time will tell.

Later gang.
Posted on: 2018/11/15 2:08

captmike13@yahoo.com

teebee Re: 14 NOV 18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...I've been running hard the last few days. I think I finished up, my part, of the kitchen remodel today. The roll out spice racks that we purchased had to be modified to fit the cabinets, I got that done and then installed them.

Then I went home to meet the lady I am doing the other cabinet for.....she's leaving town and wanted to see it before she left, so I spent some time assembling the cabinet in the shop...it a big mama, over 7' long, 7' tall and over 2' deep. I told her I was hoping to install the cabinet this afternoon. So she came over and approved it. I noticed a couple things that would be easier for me to fix in the shop, so I worked on that until lunch. In the afternoon I had a friend help me disassemble the cabinet and move it over to, and into the house, where we reassembled it. It's an old house and in the 7' length, the floor sloped more than 3/4". So once I got the base units screwed together, I leveled them up then attached the top and then the upper cabinets on top of that. By 4pm I was tired and decided to go back to the shop and finish up a couple more things so they will be ready to install tomorrow.

This evening, I've just chilled. The weather was pretty nice here all day. Started off pretty chilly, but warmed up into the low 50s. sunny and no wind. Tomorrow proves to be a similar day.

Again, prayers for Tommy. Letty I hope you start feeling better. Mike, that's good news about the house. Gris, we all hope for what's best for your son.
Posted on: 2018/11/15 3:42

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.