Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
181 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4+3
This is the manual transmission from 1984-1988.

It’s a Borg-Warner Super T-10 with a planetary overdrive attached to the tail shaft housing.
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Hello, hello, hell-O ....
Posted on: 2018/11/17 13:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Went to the truck championship race last night at Homestead/Miami. Could have gone today and tomorrow for the other two championship races but the place gets packed and I prefer smaller crowd events. Sue and I had a good time. Temps were cool. I even wore pants (not shorts) and a flannel shirt. Love the cooler weather even if is only for a day or two. $7 beer, $4 water. We found fried shrimp and fries for $7 and shared one. It was a good sized portion. We went and visited our Inauguration NASCAR Winston Cup commemorative blocks we bought back in 1999 on Champions Way. Next year will be 20 years old. Hell, I have been going to that track since before it opened. Less now than in years past. For about a decade I went to almost EVERYTHING.

Have a great day but only if you want to.
Posted on: 2018/11/17 13:22

GRIS Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

SUNNY AND COOL, WITH A LIGHT SOUTH WIND. LOOKS LIKE THE NATIONS WILL BE BLESSED WITH ANOTHER PRETTY DAY.
I'M TEMPTED TO PUT THE TOP DOWN ON THE TOMATO ;-)

TODAY'S TASK IS TO PURGE THE KITCHEN "JUNK DRAWER" THE CONTENT OF WHICH CONSTANTLY GROWS UNTIL IT'S DIFFICULT TO CLOSE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYTHING.
THE PURGE IS LONG OVERDUE---
Posted on: 2018/11/17 13:55

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:
TODAY'S TASK IS TO PURGE THE KITCHEN "JUNK DRAWER" THE CONTENT OF WHICH CONSTANTLY GROWS UNTIL IT'S DIFFICULT TO CLOSE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYTHING.

LOL I just put the contents into a junk box. So now I have junk drawers and junk boxes .... In case I need anything in there.
Posted on: 2018/11/17 14:31

pianoguy Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! I think I will have to dust off a shovel and clean the snow off the driveway and sidewalk. There isn't much, but it won't be melting for a while. I would clean out the junk drawer, but I don't know where I would put the resulting junk box - we are at full capacity. As for the junk drawer itself, there are always about 3 things in there that I use frequently. And then there is that one thing that you swear is in there, but you can never find it.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2018/11/17 16:43

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...Up early and off to pick up GS #1 at school 2 hours later we were there, loaded him up and before noon we were back home. Glad we left early as the weather was starting to change and snow is on it's way later this afternoon, and we just kind of, out ran it.

On the road to pick up GS, the guy we did the kitchen called me and said his wife wanted to change something...we put two roll out spice racks and when we put them in, I thought, "This one isn't going to work to well, where it is located". Well, his wife thought the same thing after seeing it. So he wanted me to take it out, put hinges on the door and shelves in. So as soon as I got home I got to making the change (I had him take it to my shop, so it would be here when I got home. Swapped it out and delivered it. When I showed up, I really surprised him as he didn't think I'd even be back yet.

Just going to chill this afternoon. Hope you guys can do the same.
Posted on: 2018/11/17 19:23

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Wow. Just found out my ex-wife died yesterday. Her closest relative is Daryl, our son. Sonny-boy is going to have to get her cremated and do what he will with her ashes or do whatever he has to like get her declared indigent and let the county handle it. Interesting week. Her father disowned her, her mother has dementia and she hasn't really spoke with her sister for decades. This is like one of those "What if you died and nobody cared." scenarios. So ..... Wow.
Posted on: 2018/11/17 19:33

GRIS Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

GRIS wrote:

LOL I just put the contents into a junk box. So now I have junk drawers and junk boxes .... In case I need anything in there.

I NOW HAVE ONE JUNK DRAWER AND TWO JUNK BOXES :-)
Posted on: 2018/11/18 0:00

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

We have a junk drawer that must weigh 50 lbs......would hardly open it was so heavy.......then Tee bee came to our house and worked his magic with new heavy duty drawer slides and oh baby they work so smooth...... hell we added another 15 lbs of junk in there and it still opens like a dream......sometimes I will catch Uwoman just sliding the drawers open and closed open and closed...... nice!

Happy happy happy here in Nebraska as the Huskers totally dominated Michigan State in a 9 to 6 win....... well maybe not total domination....first game since 37 that we won that no touchdowns were scored by either team.... wind chill was like 10 degrees with snow and winds out of the north at 20 to 25...... it was freezing.... came down to the last few minutes of the game to seal the win......nobody had left...... what a great Big 10 football game.....snow and ice and wind.....bunch of big guys wailing on each other..... does not get any better then that...... 4 wins in a row now.....we on a roll........

enjoy yourselves Guru's.....
Posted on: 2018/11/18 0:14

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: Sit, Sat, Chat 11.17.18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Wow indeed, Tommy!
Posted on: 2018/11/18 5:14

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.