Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  LT1
Engine used from 1992-1996 (in 1996, automatic equipped only)....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

j3studio 1/26/2019
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good … afternoon, all.

Can't believe that January is almost over.

Posted on: 2019/1/26 19:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: 1/26/2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Slow day I guess. Still feeling like shite.
Posted on: 2019/1/26 23:23

teebee Re: 1/26/2019
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys....really slow day. I was up early had some things to do before I went north to see my sister. Had materials delivered yesterday for kitchen cabinets I am doing. TRuck didn't show up when they said they would, so I was in the ballgame already, but had a friend unload them for me. He talked to me shortly thereafter, and told me I better check the shipment as the pallet was damaged, and he couldn't tell about the contents.

So this morning, I went over to look, yea, FedEx Freight screwed it up pretty bad. The pallet was busted all up, almost half was gone completely, materials had fallen out of the bottom and they picked up pieces and shrink wrapped pieces to the top. I had a heck of a time getting underneath it with the fork to move it. Once over to the storage shed I started going through the pieces, figuring out which ones were too damaged to try and use and which ones were completely crap and which ones were OK. I have a list of 15 or so that will have to be re-done. It will all turn out OK, just frustrating.

I didn't really even get all the way through them and I had to leave to see my sister. Rosie said, it's a nice day, why don't we take the Corvette? "nice" for January means above Freezing. It was 38 when we left and was 46 when we arrived and stayed that way until we got home.

An hour drive away, we got there and my niece and one nephew were there (and families) so was able to talk with them some. The mortuary called and wanted sis to come down and "approve" the job. The director and my BIL were really good friends and I can honestly say he looked really good. So many times, the color isn't right or they just look "dead". BIL looked like he was just sleeping, my niece said "All he really needs is some cookie crumbs in his mustache, and you'd never tell any difference.

Had to leave way too soon to get back and minster at church. We'll go back over Monday morning, well before the funeral.

#3 is on her way here from KC, it will be nice to have her here.
Posted on: 2019/1/27 0:08

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 1/26/2019
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

DECENT SHOW AT TULSA TODAY, GOOD CROWD. DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT AND NOBODY BROUGHT ANYTHING IN THAT I WANTED VERY MUCH. MADE A LOWBALL OFFER ON A CUTE LITTLE O/U .410. HE CAME WITHIN $25 OF MY OFFER, BUT I HAD ALREADY DECIDED THAT I HAD OFFERED HIM TOO MUCH :-) PRE-BUYER'S REMORSE.

SAM SOLD TWO HI-DOLLAR PISTOLS AND A SWORD, SO HE WAS A HAPPY CAMPER. ONE OF THE GUYS THAT SETS UP WITH US BOUGHT A REMINGTON 40-X TARGET RIFLE IN .22 LR. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE MADE IN .22. QUITE A PIECE, USELESS FOR ANYTHING BUT FORMAL SMALL BORE TARGET COMPETITION BUT VERY INTERESTING.
Posted on: 2019/1/27 2:23

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.