Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
176 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  DIC
Driver Information Center.

This is the display readout panel on the dash. It’s above the radio for 1984-1989; above the climate controls, 1990-...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

j3studio 3/6/2019
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good morning, all.

Posted on: 2019/3/6 12:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: 3/6/2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Bowel movements. Now that I've got your attention ....

Remember back in the 70's, (not you Matt), when they had that stupid advertising gimmick ... SEX .... Now that I've got your attention .......

Attach file:

png  sex-now-that-ive-got-your-attention-smile-and-have-5169783.png (143.04 KB)
852_5c7fc635940c5.png 500X397 px

jpg  raquel Welch.jpg (8.50 KB)
852_5c7fc652238f4.jpg 300X225 px

jpg  RW.jpg (17.14 KB)
852_5c7fc8a407d69.jpg 320X180 px
Posted on: 2019/3/6 13:09

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Women seem to age more gracefully today. I see women in there 50's 60's and 70's that are still Mucho Caliente. Not that I look, after all I'm a happily married man. Well, at a minimum, I'm a married man. Well, I guess I CAN understand it. Just look at me. I look marvelous.

Attach file:

jpg  Marvelous.jpg (35.13 KB)
852_5c7fc833e427b.jpg 526X402 px
Posted on: 2019/3/6 13:17

Ultraman Re: 3/6/2019
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Resized Image

This one hung in the dorm rooms of about 10 million of us...me included....

Up and at em Guru's...... going to be 36 degrees here today...... might grill out.....wow...... have it all today me hearties......
Posted on: 2019/3/6 13:42

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 3/6/2019
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys....Well, I woke up! My head is still sore as is my ankle again. and my left knee too, I must have hit something with it when I went down. Temps will be moderating the rest of the week, starting today....upper 40s...maybe even 50.

I'll be in the shop today working on the face frames staining and finishing. If I finish up the ones for Rosies' office, I can take them down to store them away until they are ready for me to install

Yea, Raquel has been a looker for a looooong time. She has it all. Well, I better go out and work with my wood now.

Posted on: 2019/3/6 14:00

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 3/6/2019
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE NATIONS AND IT'S NOT QUITE AS COLD.
THE CHEROKEES ARE GRATEFUL FOR SMALL FAVORS. THEY SAY IT WILL HIT 50 TODAY; THAT WOULD BE NICE.

GOT TO MAKE A RUN TO TAHLEQUAH TODAY, RESTOCK CATFOOD AND HIT WALLYWORLD FOR A FEW ITEMS.

SON'S HOUSTON TRIP ABORTED, THE INSURANCE IS BALKING AT THE WORD "TRIAL", SO DW WILL BE HOME THIS WEEK AFTER ALL. I'LL BE MUCH BETTER FED :-)

SPEAKING OF LADDERS AND FALLS. #1 SIL, THE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON HAS BEEN NAGGING ME FOR SEVERAL YEARS TO STAY OFF LADDERS AND ROOFS. "I SEE ALL THESE OLD GUYS THAT FALL OFF THE ROOF OR OFF THE LADDER AND BREAK THINGS THAT I HAVE TO PUT BACK TOGETHER" I'M ABOUT READY TO COMPLY, AT LEAST WHEN I'M BY MY SELF---

Posted on: 2019/3/6 15:02

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: 3/6/2019
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Still cold here. Not the 10/15 it was the past few days, should be a balmy 31*.

TB, sorry to hear about the fall. You need to slow down a bit. Take a page from Tommy's book

VB, too bad about the broken vase. Will you be able to find a replacement?

I should have another large tool lot come in this week. All stuff to flip. A few grand worth. It's almost becoming work. Can't have that.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2019/3/6 15:52

vetteblondie Re: 3/6/2019
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Y'all please be careful working by yourselves. A few minutes alone after a bad fall can mean life or death. Don, my retired body shop friend was up at his house alone when he had his heart attack, literally died and came back. his wife happened to hear him hit the floor and other things on his way down. Had he been at work she'd not been able to help him. Young or old. I don't even go hunting anymore as I have no one to go with and feel I have no business out there alone. Hope your head gets better though Tee. Wait, there's a joke in there - nevermind lol
Matt- the vase could be replaced but it lived 70 years in pristine condition at a value 2.5 times more than I paid and I get it home a break it. They're hard to find here but in areas like Alabama, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, etc, they're more plentiful. that's the first one like that I saw here that wasn't $$$.
The jeanie bottle I've yet to see around here. I saw a blue one in AL for $12 those sell for $40ish. The green one I want goes for $50 and up but a cheaper one would be nice. I just want one of each.
Have a good day y'all, cold and sunny here but tornadoes they say for the weekend - again. Sick to death of this 9-month winter storm mess
Posted on: 2019/3/6 19:39

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
I should have another large tool lot come in this week. All stuff to flip. A few grand worth. It's almost becoming work. Can't have that.

That's work. Like Tom's hobbies of helping the church, fixing computers, doing repairs and replacements. Flipping is work.
Posted on: 2019/3/6 23:16

CorvetteBob Re: 3/6/2019
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Resized Image

To quote the great Sam Malone,” Babes man! I dig babes !...”
Posted on: 2019/3/7 0:38

CorvetteBob Re: 3/6/2019
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

And I REALLY miss HCF!
Posted on: 2019/3/7 0:38

teebee Re: 3/6/2019
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Busy day here. No more falls. The head is better, but the ankle more sore tonight.

Ash Wednesday service was PACKED. I do not understand the draw from the Hispanic community. People that never go any other time of year (including Christmas and Easter) show up for Ash Wednesday.

After that we had Knights of Columbus meeting, so it was a long time until we ate today.

Me too Bob! Yea, Tommy, hobbies can become work. VB, I never really thought about working alone but after the last week or so, I've started thinking more about it.

It did get up to 51 today and I got Rosie's face frames finished. But when I went up to the building to talk to the contractor about an issue of where the cabinets are going, I didn't get a satisfactory answer. But came up with a satisfactory solution....it just means I have to modify one set of the cabinets....no biggie.

At lunch, at the Senior Center, an older couple I have done some work for before caught me and needed me come by and look at a "little project" they needed me to do. She had slipped and fallen into the wall busting out some sheetrock. and they wanted a handrail on a short set of stairs. So I got over there and cut out the broken sheetrock, patched in a new piece, taped and put on a first coat of mud. Then went down and installed the handrail. Told them I'd be back tomorrow to finish up the sheetrock.

I might get the the cabinets assembled tomorrow...that would be good.
Posted on: 2019/3/7 3:49

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.