Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  D44
This references the rear differential.

The D36 was the smaller unit. Used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes after that.

The ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS LAST OF MARCH 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 2019/3/31 14:19

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

SUNNY AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING WITH A NORTH WIND TO HELP OUT. THE PREDICTED FREEZE MISSED US HERE AM GRISHEIM AND OUR FLOWERS ARE STILL STANDING AND BLOOMING. THE REDBUD TREES ARE BLOOMING NOW, THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME THINK OF MY AUNT "SISSY" WHO HAD A REDBUD TREE BY HER BACK STEPS WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

HER REAL NAME WAS BERTHA BUT SHE WAS SISSY TO THE NIECES AND NEPHEWS AND SISTER TO HER SIBLINGS. THIS CAME FROM BEING THE OLDEST DAUGHTER IN A FAMILY OF NINE. HER YOUNGER SIBLINGS OFTEN HEARD THE PHRASE "MIND YOUR SISTER AND DO WHAT SHE TELLS YOU" :-)

SHE USED TO SAY, "I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THIS OLD, I NEVER INTENDED TO". I THOUGHT SHE WAS JOKING THEN, BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND :-0
Posted on: 2019/3/31 14:30

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Another chilly day here. False start to spring number 4,316. We actually had to few light flurries yesterday.

Marcus, happy belated birthday to UB. Haven't heard much about him since he left for school a while back. What's he up to?

Hope everyone has a great day!

Posted on: 2019/3/31 14:50

teebee Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys....I never got back to check in yesterday. Well, the plans got changed. The bathroom remodel I did the cabinets for, we went back over to look at a little issue she was concerned with, solution figured. Rosie was then talking to her about her son, who has terminal brain cancer and is in very declining stages (long story) and she tells Rosie his daughter was rushed to the hospital in critical condition for a heart issue and was not really expected to make it long....the lady is in a world of hurt. They were trying to get the living room painted and baseboard and a ceiling trim put up, but the hubby (who has always been fairly handy) was reallying with the situation as well, although he's not letting on, was having a tough time getting it done. So Rosie says, back in the other room, "We'll be back a little later to help you with that." I said to him, "I'm not sure what they have cooked up, but it sounds like I'm coming back in a bit." Rosie comes out and tells me we are coming back, once they finish the painting of the window (which was almost done) to help them put up the trim and base. OK, I go over to the storage unit, grab the cabinet pieces I intended to work on and my miter saw. Take the cabinet pieces back to the shop, load up the tools I need to install trim. Then back and unload the saw and get started on the trim. 3 1/2 hours later I'm done with trim and base. They are so relieved, as they will be hosting, at least one, funeral in the near future. They are good friends, and when we finished, she wanted to know how much she owed me for doing the work...we said, "Nothing." She insisted, I said, "If friends can't help out friends when they are in need, then we aren't much of friends." She broke down and cried, and he was a little teary eyed too. Made Rosie and I feel like we really accomplished something. Just in time to get cleaned up and go to church. Not exactly what I had planned for my Saturday, but what needed to be done. There's always time for the other work.

Left immediately after church to meet up with our friends in the 'city' for supper. Then after eating the invited us back to their house to chat and play cards. It was an enjoyable evening. We hadn't seen them like that for several months. We left their house about midnight so got home a little after 12:30 and by the time we got to bed it was almost 1am.

It is a chilly start to the day here, but is supposed to warm into the low 50s. Not sure what I'm going to do today, maybe just lay around and not do much...or maybe I'll go out to the shop and try to get done what I planned on doing yesterday.

Happy belated to Uboy.
Posted on: 2019/3/31 15:36

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Nice work teeb...... nothing makes a person feel better then lend those in need a helping hand. We all will be in need sometime or another..... I think I will nominate you for Guru Of The Week....

Put the front splitter on the Grand Sporty yesterday....looks good...and will keep the front end on the ground at speeds over 200..... or even at 140.... actually its just for looks.......

Uboy is following in his fathers footsteps in trying to see how long he can stretch out a 4 year degree. I have had the "do as I say not as I did" speech with him.... but he has met and is dating a very nice young lady who is somewhat motivated and I see he has some fresh wind in his sails and is moving on with a new purpose and talking about getting out of college and getting to work...... Me and Uwoman think she is the best thing ever...... so right now things are headed in a good direction..... Never underestimate the power of a good woman!

He continues to work out a lot since he works at a fitness center and has alway had a job just like his old man did back in the day..... we continue to pray for him and encourage him and give him a swift kick start if he needs it....... that is what parents do..... Right? Damn right........

Attack formation Delta today Guru's.......... let's roll.....
Posted on: 2019/3/31 16:03

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Was gonna go shopping with Sue but decided to stay home and knock out a few chores. Wisdom comes with experience.
Posted on: 2019/3/31 17:15

j3studio Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good afternoon, all.

17,300 words/53 pages

Posted on: 2019/3/31 20:34

Matatk Re: LAST OF MARCH 19
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

You're a good man, TB.
Posted on: 2019/3/31 23:21

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.