Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
183 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  D36
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 199...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

j3studio Friday, May 10th, 2019
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good morning, all.

A beautiful day in the Philadelphia area: sixties and sunny. This means I should have run faster earlier this morning …

Posted on: 2019/5/10 12:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...Really chilly this morning. Cloudy right now, but they say it is going to clear up some. Didn't get as cold last night as they were projecting, only down to 37, they were saying a freeze was possible. Rosie covered and, brought most of her plants in, to protect them last night.

I'm going to work on the custom table today. I went up and grabbed the old one, and the plan is I will utilize as much of the old table as possible in the build of the new one. The old table has been in use for over 40 years (that's as far back as anyone currently around can remember it being there....maybe older than that), so it has sentimental value.

I hope everyone here has a great day.
Posted on: 2019/5/10 13:43

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

The sun is shining and it looks like spring out.......got cold last night so I drug in some of the hanging baskets and a Cacti.....had freeze warnings out...... don't think it did though.

Mothers day this weekend. I will send some flowers and the card is on its way......

Not much else to report.... have a safe day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2019/5/10 14:20

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SEMI-SUNNY, BREEZY, AND COLDISH IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, OH FOR A BRIGHT, SUNSHINY DAY---

GLOBAL WARMING, 46 DEGREES ON 10 MAY. "WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE, ME OR YOUR EYES?" ALGORE

TEE: DO NOT BE ALONE WITH THAT WOMAN IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER CONTACT. ALLAYS HAVE A WITNESS, PREFERABLY FEMALE. SHE IS A HUMAN MINE FIELD.

IT MAY BE DRY ENOUGH TO DO THE TRIMMING TODAY, IF WE GET ENOUGH SUN AND WIND.

NEED TO GO SEE SON, BUT I HATE TO GO WHEN HE'S FEELING SO BAD. HE'S ENOUGH LIKE ME TO WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE WHEN HE FEELS BAD. THE NEW CHEMO REGIMEN IS REALLY TEARING HIM UP.
I HOPE IT'S DOING MORE GOOD THAN HARM.

Posted on: 2019/5/10 14:25

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Yea, Gris, she's a fruitcake mostly with nuts! I think I've had enough with helping her.
Posted on: 2019/5/10 14:40

Resized Image

Matatk Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

TB, I read your novel from yesterday, you could give John a run for his money on word count

We've had more strange weather and it's messing with my sinuses.

Tool sales have been slow this week. Got a whole stash of new Snap-on stuff and no buyers. But it's cyclical. Sometimes it's dry and then sells out the next week.

https://offerup.co/0kGJfXxKlW

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2019/5/10 18:43

vetteblondie Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

I read the crazy lady story just now. OMG. No way I'd have had the patience for that.
Went to a banquet Saturday night for Arron to get his free dinner and gift card from GM for being one of the top 20 techs in his region, then while I was there my friend texted and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. Like righ then. I was like WTH? So, soon as we were out and home, tossed some junk in a sac and we left out at 3am, no sleep. Came back Wednesday at midnight. I'm wore slap out, but Navarre was nice and beautiful and much needed. Free room and board was the bonus and reason for the go. Hope everyone around here had a good week, sorry I've not went back to read what all I've missed - taking a little break for the moment from work.
Happy Mother's Day to all your wives, mothers and daughters with kids.
Storms due in here we're told, but then again, this is Arkansas, might snow later.
Oh and that Pewter '02 Vert I had before this current GS - I totaled and hoped it went far away so I'd not miss it - well, went to eat at a restaurant on the beach and there the danged thing was. I could not freaking believe it. Dude bought it off Copart, lives in Texas. Turns out it ended up having a cracked block, he replaced that then next motor dropped a valve but all is good now. Told him I'd make him a helluva deal on ALL the original stereo that came out of it. He asked how it ended up totaled and I showed him my photos. He never even repainted the back end as he was afraid he'd mess up the decal I put on myself in my driveway. Told him I had an extra at home, I'll mail it to him. He asked for my phone number, I never got his but gave him my cell. Really nice dude. It still sounded great when it left just like I remembered.
Posted on: 2019/5/10 19:56

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

MARCUS' LAWNMOWER & COUNTRY STUFF:

Attach file:

jpg  A1 (2).jpg (108.89 KB)
12496_5cd5e379a56cc.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  2A.jpg (63.63 KB)
12496_5cd5e3d2ac46a.jpg 362X482 px

jpg  3A.jpg (93.69 KB)
12496_5cd5e49c06197.jpg 500X477 px

jpg  4A.jpg (48.21 KB)
12496_5cd5e4bda0f38.jpg 476X462 px
Posted on: 2019/5/10 20:48

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I've dealt with all the nuts in my life I care to deal with but some will be lifelong because they're family. Guess the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. Recently gazing upon a reflection of my life, I can really see the changes I've made as I got older. I like the older me. I have learned to say NO!, I'm no longer a people pleaser but a Tommy T pleaser. I say what I feel or keep my mouth shut. Mostly keep my mouth shut. Don't need a lot of people around me, enjoy solitude and feel I have a life I enjoy. I have too much stuff and not enough time. There are people seeking my time but my time is a precious commodity I give lightly.

Posted on: 2019/5/10 21:14

Ultraman Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

wow....I might enjoy mowing the acreage on a Chopper...... nice Gris....

Posted on: 2019/5/11 1:52

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Sorry about the long rants, but I thought I'd better share that piece of work with all of you. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Didn't do a lot today. Worked in the shop for a while then we went over to the 'city' to run a few errands and then drove out to visit my sister (she had spent the night with her oldest and had a Dr. appointment this afternoon) Then drove on out to the golf course to watch #2 GS play for a while. Tough course and he shot his best score ever in a tourney today. He's a happy boy this evening.
Posted on: 2019/5/11 2:20

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Sorry about the long rants, but I thought I'd better share that piece of work with all of you. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Didn't do a lot today. Worked in the shop for a while then we went over to the 'city' to run a few errands and then drove out to visit my sister (she had spent the night with her oldest and had a Dr. appointment this afternoon) Then drove on out to the golf course to watch #2 GS play for a while. Tough course and he shot his best score ever in a tourney today. He's a happy boy this evening.

Tee, I would rather read one of your rants than one paragraph of political bullshit. Rant on.
Posted on: 2019/5/11 2:36

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.