Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Rear Hatch Release
There are releases on the trailing edges of each door and one under the center console.

The center console button will only work if the car is in...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

CorvetteBob Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

... and isn’t it a luuvlee mawnin’?
I’m still up from Wednesday, on my 3rd Bud Light pounder, and watching the tube. I wish there were more C4 episodes on some of the car tv shows . Have a great day all!
Posted on: 2019/11/7 7:49
Edited by TommyT-Bone on 2019/11/7 13:15:09

TommyT-Bone Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Good mornin to you.

Nice to have 4 of the 5 sports cars in roadworthy condition. I do that every now and then. Now if I would just dedicate myself to driving them more. I noticed in the past that I have too many interests and priorities. Time to bump the cars up on the priority list.

Posted on: 2019/11/7 13:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

IT'S A DISMAL, DRIPPY MORNING IN THE NATIONS, NEARLY TWO AND A HALF INCHES OF RAIN OVER NIGHT. IT'S SUPPOSED TO CLEAR OFF TODAY, THE CHEROKEES SURE HOPE SO.

DARLING WIFE BACK FROM ARKANSAS. I'M TRYING TO DECIDE IF I WANT TO PUT ANYTHING ON THE TABLE AT WANENMACHER BESIDE THAT WALTHER. I REALLY SHOULD PURGE THE GUNSAFE OF THE ONES I NEVER SHOOT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TABLE SPACE WILL BE AVAILABLE, SAM'S TEXAS SORTIE CREATED SOME CONFUSION ABOUT IT.

I'M WORSE THAN TOMMY WITH HIS CARS, GOT A SAFE FULL OF GUNS AND ONLY SHOOT THREE OR FOUR.
HI, MY NAME IS GRIS AND I'M AN ACCUMULATOR :-)
Posted on: 2019/11/7 14:01

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...Cold this morning, even for this time of year. Wind is blowing too, which makes it even more delightful. High in the low to mid 40s. Good day to work inside, at least until my delivery truck shows up with the cabinets parts. That will be an enjoyable hour or so.....NOT.

Before then, I am helping the electrician finish up the wiring at the older couples' house, then the sheetrocker can come in and do his thing and then the painter. At that point, I'm hoping the cabinets will be ready to install.

At some point, I have some maintenance items to do on 007. I ought to pick a nice day to do that. I'm going to do the brakes. Front rotors, in particular, are not flat, so I bought all new rotors and pads. While I am at it, I'll replace the shocks. This spring, new tires are in order. Should be ready for some driving time then.

Well, I hope, all of you have a great day.
Posted on: 2019/11/7 14:10

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

I got some great tires for ya Tee.... if you don't mind them sticking out of the fenders a bit..... cheap too.....

We used to have a place here on the acreage where we could shoot our weapons but that all ended with the housing development being built around us. Now I don't know where we would go to shoot other than a shooting range in Lincoln..... I do enjoy shooting our hand guns.... I have a new AR-15 Saint 5.56 and have never even put a round through it........ no that's just not right.... gotta find a place I can shoot the long guns...... Kinda like Tommy never driving his cars.....

I am reading The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels by Alex Epstein.... just getting into it.... I am getting ammunition for when all the kids come home for the holidays talking their talk.......

Thinking of switching our heating source from Propane to natural gas now that the supply runs right along our west border for all the new houses around us....... we will see.....

It was 13 degrees here this morning..... and will be 68 on Saturday.... that's what life is like in Cornville.........

Have a finest day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2019/11/7 16:19

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Thinking of switching our heating source from Propane to natural gas now that the supply runs right along our west border for all the new houses around us....... we will see.....

IF YOU DO THAT LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT $$$-WISE. I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THAT WHEN WE BOUGHT THE PLACE, BUT PROPANE WAS CHEAPER THAN NATURAL GAS THEN. HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH PROPANE, AND SEE NO REAL ADVANTAGE TO THE SWITCH. IT MIGHT MAKE ONE OF THOSE STANDBY GENERATORS MORE FEASIBLE IF I WANTED TO GET ONE.
Posted on: 2019/11/7 18:43

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

I do not know either but the gas company says they have data to show NG is a better deal..... I do know that you can get into price fluctuations on both. I do like being somewhat independent with the propane.... comes down to the numbers I guess..... more later

I do know that if we ever sold the place the propane would be not as attractive to buyers as NG...... folks now days just want it to be there and not to worry about how much Propane is in the tank or if to contract some or not. Or like has happened to us the route driver forgot us and we ran out last winter.... that is always a treat to get everything back up and going.....
Posted on: 2019/11/7 18:54

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Posted on: 2019/11/7 20:32

vetteblondie Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good afternoon. Reading all your to-dos reminds me of several on my own list. We have a generator, need to get soemone out to connect it to the house. We're leaving tonight to head down to Gulf Shores for the weekend and was surprised with the weatherman telling us we'd wake up to temps in the 20's. Geez. So now we go unhook all the hoses, turn on the heater in the pool house, etc. to prepare. No need mopping the floors till I get back as it's nasty and rainy out. And cold. now they're predicting snow monday. fk.
Had a very stressful and busy morning with a repeat customer that owner does trade work for. I had to design a van they didn't even have yet. I used an old one hoping it would be the same. Slight differences so I had to take photos and be outside in the cold rain measuring that thing and creating an entire new template to use. And rework the design and then have it all ready to print which just started a few minutes ago. Also they say he owes them $$ and he says they owe him so it was also on me to dig out old invoices, reprint and dig through emails from 2008. Had about all the peopleing I can stand for today.
Carry on!
Posted on: 2019/11/7 22:07

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: Good Mornin’! 11/7/19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Finished up the wiring before noon and talked to the sheetrock guy and painter. Told them they could get going on their parts. Went down to the shed and finished caulking there. About 3:30 the FedEx driver called and was here before 4. I had the fork ready and removed the pallet quickly and drove it over to the house. The "dad" was there as I dropped it off. I took the fork back to the school and went back in my pick-up to get the face frames to finish. I told "dad" that, if he wanted to, he could start separating the pieces by 'cabinet number'. Each piece has a label indicating which cabinet it belongs to. And he immediately started pulling parts out, so I hung around and by 5pm he and I had all the parts separated and the empty crates removed from the garage. I got the face frames home, unloaded, and prepped to start applying the finish tomorrow.
Posted on: 2019/11/8 0:24

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.