Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  National Corvette Museum
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 20 NOVEMBER 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 2019/11/20 13:09

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

CLOUDY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, THE CHEROKEES ARE WAITING FOR THE RAIN.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. A COUPLE OF OUR FRIENDS IN TULSA HIT A BIG BUCK DEER THAT TOTALED THEIR CAR. THEY REALLY DON'T MAKE CARS LIKE THEY USED TO :-)
Posted on: 2019/11/20 13:15

Matatk Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

A little cool this morning around 40*. Shouldn't be too much warmer throughout the day.

Not much new to report.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2019/11/20 14:06

Ultraman Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Well hopefully Gris, they had the deer field dressed in the ditch by the time the cops got there and with their help hung up in a tree until they could come back to get it....

Cloudy here but still warm. That is fixing to end as the rain cometh along with the low 40 temps......

Can not believe we are burning through November as fast as we are....... Keep the hammer down Guru's...
Posted on: 2019/11/20 14:37

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Sun is out today and high expected to be about 68. I'm about to go outside and sit with ice on the foot and try to partake in some of it. Termite people were due here at 9am, and that irrirated me as it takes me longer to get myself together and be able to open the door for strangers. I wanted to sleep. Of course I rush around and they never showed. That mess pisses me right off. The owe me a floor anyway so that doesn't help.
Officially off the hydros, didn't take one last night, opted for Tylenol instead and then tylenol this morning. Heck I think that alone makes me feel better. I can't stand being drowsy all the time. I do not understand pillheads who take junk to feel that way all the time. Just don't get it at all.
have a good day yall!
Posted on: 2019/11/20 17:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

On the East side of Chicago someone stole all the tires off the police vehicles parked in the parking lot. Station detectives are said to be working the case tirelessly.

Nice day. Did two box truck loads of mulch yesterday. Helped some but not my usual full effort. Did another two loads today. Let the guys spread it while I took care of some business dealings then I weeded a bit. I'm doing some more weeding now. Fall clean up. I'm about as efficient as a one armed wallpaper hanger.
Posted on: 2019/11/20 20:41

GRIS Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
On the East side of Chicago someone stole all the tires off the police vehicles parked in the parking lot. Station detectives are said to be working the case tirelessly.

YOU SO BAAADDD :-)
Posted on: 2019/11/20 23:53

teebee Re: 20 NOVEMBER 19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys...Busy day. I was up at normal time, but, out early to get the fork to unload my materials. As soon as that was done, I grabbed the lazy susan mechanisms and headed over to the remodel to install them. Got them installed and then went to #2s house to replace the susan in her cabinets, as this was her birthday present. About the time I finished that one up my neighbor called to let me know that UPS was dropping off some boxes...Cabinet doors for the remodel. So I headed home to grab those and head to the alley and to the shop to install hinges on them. The other friend came over nad helped me do most of the doors and I decided to take the ones we had done over to the house and get them hung. Homeowners were tickled pink. Back home to finish up the last of the doors and Rosie made it home and had supper ready, so in to eat and back out to finish up the doors so I can install them, the drawer fronts, the pulls and the under-cabinet lighting.

As you can see, I've been a busy boy. I have about 150 hours into this remodel...all will be donated, as the couple doesn't have much money for this unexpected expense.

Weather started out darn chilly, but by noon it warmed up to around 70, but then late in the afternoon, the temps dropped rapidly as the cold front came through. Tomorrow is going to be an indoor day.
Posted on: 2019/11/21 4:27

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.