Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  ZF6
A 6-speed manual transmission, standard from 1989 to 1996.

Very stout.

There are two distinct versions, the original “Black Tag,” 1989-E1...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 7.XII.19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

I'M OFF TO TULSA SHOW---
Posted on: 2019/12/7 12:19

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: 7.XII.19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Have a wonderful time..... pick me up a new Sig 45 would ya.....then give it to me for Christmas...... you are the best.....

I am home along today with a credit card and unlimited internet.... this could be dangerous if I wasn't know for my steadfastness and good judgement.... hmmm..... I better call CCA....credit card anonymous so they can get me through this....... Amazon is not your friend...... ok....

I do have to clean up the old 94 chevy sampling truck which is a mud ball right now..... get it ready to store away for the winter..... must put Stabil in everything.....

Have a cool day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2019/12/7 15:17

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Ultraman Re: 7.XII.19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Posted on: 2019/12/7 15:19

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

istter1 Re: 7.XII.19
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Chance of rain
But it may stay around Fresno
Posted on: 2019/12/7 16:54

TommyT-Bone Re: 7.XII.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Slept in till 08:30. Phone rang at 09:15 with Sue asking me for a favor. Meet a customer at the nursery. A good amount of heavy shit to help lift. The office worker showed up to show them a few trees and write the invoice. 2 hours gone out of my day but at least I incorporated filling the fish pond with well water, feeding the duck, fish and cats. Feeling a little strain on my lower right side from lifting heavy trees. Sue doesn't get it when I tell her I'm too old for this crap. I could be in a wheelchair and she would ask if I could just get up for a few minutes and give her a hand. That part of understanding in he brain is turned off. Still, I'm on my official count down to 65. I told her after that I'm doing an extreme minimum for the business. An occasional delivery for a big job. Some animal feedings over there. Drop off a vehicle for maintenance. That kind of stuff. No mas. I'm wrapping up my home projects and after 65 it's gonna be maintenance only. I'm done with starting any new projects. Gonna start acting like the old man that I am. F@(% that 65 is the new 50. 65 is f@(%ing 65 anyway you look at it. I'm hoping to close out the final chapter of my life doing the things I want to do. No extended stays in a retirement home for me. I'll take option b. I figure if I make it another decade that will be an accomplishment. How do you get a ripe old age? One day at a time.
Posted on: 2019/12/7 17:11

TommyT-Bone Re: 7.XII.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Check out the graph of the US population by age and sex. Get the picture?

https://www.census.gov/popclock/?fbcli ... LC0baEpjjctrdJHD4OaTTaBYs

Big surge to make to to 72 then drops off from there. Guess they claim average longevity for men to be around 78 or so. I have to knock off a few years for abuse I've inflicted upon myself. Ah, everyday is a blessing. I know I could go at anytime from natural or unnatural causes. I've lived a good life and look forward to living some more. You never really know what life has in store for you. The only thing I know is I refuse to become a drooling, wheelchair bound, occupant of an elderly facility staring out windows, abandoned to the health care workers, where all my entertainment would come from reading, watching TV and battling with the other inmates. Nah ...... I'm just gonna go for a long winters nap.

Boy. That was pretty uplifting. Wasn't it?
Posted on: 2019/12/7 17:14

teebee Re: 7.XII.19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...I got up later than normal. Went out to the shop to play around with my crafty project that was requested. Finished that up and then had a couple visitors needing help with various things. Walked up the the 'craft show' down town to see how things were going there. On the way back home Rosie requested that I make a quilt rack for some friends for Christmas. So I started working on the pieces for that. Worked on that until time to go to church.

Came home and started the grill and grilled some steaks for supper.

Tomorrow our KofC council is doing our annual Beirock sales....I'm guessing that we will make 175 to 200 dozen tomorrow. Starting at 8.

I think that after I deliver the bookcases that are at the finishers place, I am basically done with projects this year. Taking some time to do some things for myself. Supposed to be pretty nice next week, so maybe time for the brake job and shocks on 007.
Posted on: 2019/12/8 0:30

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 7.XII.19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Slept in till 08:30. Phone rang at 09:15 with Sue asking me for a favor. Meet a customer at the nursery. A good amount of heavy shit to help lift. The office worker showed up to show them a few trees and write the invoice. 2 hours gone out of my day but at least I incorporated filling the fish pond with well water, feeding the duck, fish and cats. Feeling a little strain on my lower right side from lifting heavy trees. Sue doesn't get it when I tell her I'm too old for this crap. I could be in a wheelchair and she would ask if I could just get up for a few minutes and give her a hand. That part of understanding in he brain is turned off. Still, I'm on my official count down to 65. I told her after that I'm doing an extreme minimum for the business. An occasional delivery for a big job. Some animal feedings over there. Drop off a vehicle for maintenance. That kind of stuff. No mas. I'm wrapping up my home projects and after 65 it's gonna be maintenance only. I'm done with starting any new projects. Gonna start acting like the old man that I am. F@(% that 65 is the new 50. 65 is f@(%ing 65 anyway you look at it. I'm hoping to close out the final chapter of my life doing the things I want to do. No extended stays in a retirement home for me. I'll take option b. I figure if I make it another decade that will be an accomplishment. How do you get a ripe old age? One day at a time.

Attach file:

gif  NEWOLD.gif (37.62 KB)
12496_5decf69d0c281.gif 226X320 px
Posted on: 2019/12/8 13:12

GRIS Re: 7.XII.19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

REALLY SLOW SHOW, HOPE TODAY IS BETTER. BUGGED OUT EARLY TO GO TO #4 GRANDDAUGHTER'S BD PARTY, A JOINT AFFAIR, EARLY FOR HER ,LATE FOR ME. MET #1 GD'S NEW BOYFRIEND, HE DIDN'T MAKE MUCH OF AN IMPRESSION ON ME.

GOTTA HIT THE ROAD NORTH, LATER Y'ALL---
Posted on: 2019/12/8 13:17

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.