Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Callaway
A builder of special edition Corvettes.

Very valuable, some exceed 6-figures.

Most notable is the B2K, 1987-1991....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone OMG 01.09.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

GMCG's
Posted on: 2020/1/9 13:46
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: OMG 01.09.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Windy day but sunny. Plenty to do. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Might get chipped up a bit but .... no moss.
Posted on: 2020/1/9 13:47

GRIS Re: OMG 01.09.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

CLOUDY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, WINDIER THAN USUAL. MISERABLE FORECAST FOR TOMORROW AND SATURDAY: RAIN, FREEZING RAIN, SLEET, SNOW. THE CHEROKEES ARE SAYING NAUGHTY WORDS.
NO BIG DEAL FOR ME, EXCEPT THE FREEZING RAIN. I'M ADDICTED TO ELECTRICITY :-0

TODAY'S AGENDA CONSISTS OF RESTOCKING BIRD SEED AND LOOKING FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR #3 GRANDDAUGHTER.

ALWAYS FORWARD, GURUS!
Posted on: 2020/1/9 14:11

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: OMG 01.09.20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Mawnin
Cloudy off and on here today, rain moving in tonight/tomorrow. Lots of it. Why can't it got to Austrailia where they need it? Never understood Mother Nature.
Hoping for not a lot to do today, feel like I need to sleep for a week straight. Got woke up off and on till 1 this morning and by then I'm awake, forget about sleeping any. I guess I dozed off sometime as I had some weird dreams and feel numb all over still.
Tommy, I have a friend that's 68 that finally got his VA and gets a small monthly check, never too late. Just because you feel that someone "deserved" it more than you, your heart was in the right place when you served, so take what you're owed. Just my .02.
Hope everyone has a good day
Posted on: 2020/1/9 15:05

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: OMG 01.09.20
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

There was another sighting of the mysterious Drone Pack a few nights ago. Always at night folks are seeing 10 to 12 big drones flying in formation over Nebraska. Started out in Colorado and is moving east through the Cornhusker State. Only seen at night..... coffee shops are buzzing about it.

My bride says it's a Drone Club making it happen but I think its the Chinese who are forming a massive drone air force right under our noses...... Now the State Patrol has formed a commission to see who is responsible for this violation of our sovereign air space.

to arms I say.....we need to form night patrols of good old boys armed with their 30-30's and a 12 pak out in their pickups at night until we bring one of these down.... bring some pitchforks also..... we will find out who they are...... all the electric companies say it is not them.

more on this as it develops..... have a bountiful day Guru's
Posted on: 2020/1/9 15:14

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

No worries. The top secret eagle drone force is ready and waiting. Do you remember the Navy's dolphin live torpedo program?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch-tr ... ches-drones-from-the-sky/
Posted on: 2020/1/9 17:24

DaleD Re: OMG 01.09.20
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

I see the cgs have dwindled in numbers. Only a couple forums get posts. Just noticing, I've been lurking more lately.

Stuck in Ohio, 19F this morning, 48F today, rain and 63F on Saturday, back down to low 30s on Sunday. This has been a screwy winter, but, not much snow, that's a good thing.

Oh, and I noticed Tommy is worried about taking VA benefits? You served, take them. If you don't take them, there's no assurance someone else will get them. You served, most didn't, take what you're entitled to take.
Posted on: 2020/1/9 17:25

teebee Re: OMG 01.09.20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys...been a busy day. Got a call about a computer problem before 8 this morning, so I started early. Came home and the friend, whose dad is the Korean war vet, and I built the medal display for, called me and asked me if I was ready for the medals. "Yup, bring them by." So I finished up that. A Brigadier General will be here in Kansas, and, hopefully our US Representative, is going to be here a week from Saturday to present them to him...his dad has no idea what s actually going on. After the day, I will get a picture of him receiving it and get it in the display as well. When he came by to pick it up, one of the last things he said to me was "Send me a bill." I told him, "Your dad had already paid for it, with his service to our country" Brought tears to his, and my eyes.

Our KofC group voted to pay off the last of the mold remediation bill for our Ladies Alter society (who told the family they were going to take care of the that portion of their problem). I think I said that last week, the kitchen project got completed.

So back home, I worked on a couple of other projects in the shop. A chess board I was commissioned, last week to build, a chair-side table for Father at church and working on corner blocks to finish up the trim job I started this week. Rosie called me while I was working and said that a lady from our church had called her and left a message for me to call her, not sure what to expect, I called her back, and she tells me, that she had just heard about all the work I had done redoing the kitchen and that she was wanting to thank me for my sacrifices and time I did. That there still are good people, doing what god wants us to do.

My plan for the rest of my life is, to do more pro-bono work for people in need. I know that they appreciate it.

Resized Image
Posted on: 2020/1/9 23:44

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I've been meaning to talk to you .... I like pro-bono work.
Posted on: 2020/1/10 1:32

teebee Re: OMG 01.09.20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Just pay my expenses!
Posted on: 2020/1/10 1:49

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.