Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
197 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Offset
The distance from the wheel mounting flange to the imaginary centerline of the wheel. Wheels with negative offset will protrude outwards more, while...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Happy Valentimes Day 2020
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

G'mornin.
Posted on: 2020/2/14 12:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Happy Valentimes Day 2020
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Had to do it. Valentimes. One of the many misspoken words heard routinely. Medium strip is another? Add to the list if you think of one.

Off to set up the booth at the Coconut Grove Arts Festival. They have a small area for plant vendors that we have utilized for a number of years now. Lots of our old customers and many new will peruse the booth and purchase or come down to the nursery next week. The reason we do the festivals, plant shows and garden club events is to generate sales and most are worth the effort. I have not been doing a lot for the nursery of late but I still get an occasional honey-do. Certainly it's at a level I can tolerate. Even with Sue in surgical recovery. At home is a different story. Sue still needs an extra hand (or foot) so I get a lot of Can you help with this? Can you get me that? She is still not able to put weight on it. Next Tuesday will be 4 weeks. This recovery has been rough. A lot of pain and tears.
Posted on: 2020/2/14 12:16

GRIS Re: Happy Valentimes Day 2020
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

CLEAR, CALM, AND COLD IN THE NATIONS. 17 IN TAHLEQUAH, A LITTLE WARMER AM GRISHEIM. THE CHEROKEES TEETH ARE CHATTERING. YESTERDAY WAS A DECEPTIVELY PRETTY DAY, SUNNY BUT BARELY GOT ABOVE FREEZING. TODAY WILL BE A LITTLE WARMER, THEY SAY.

STILL WAITING ON THE DRIVEWAY GUY, FOR TWO DAYS NOW IT'S BEEN "TOMORROW". I'M WONDERING IF THE GUY IS MEXICAN :-) NOTHING ELSE ON THE AGENDA OTHER THAN A TRIP TO THE GUNSMITH TO SHOW HIM JUST WHERE TO PLACE THE RECEIVER SIGHT ON MY 9422M. THIS GUY DOES A GREAT JOB BUT WORKS ALMOST ENTIRELY ON SHOTGUNS. SKEETS GUNSHOP

ANOTHER LAWYER SIGN:

Attach file:

jpg  LL3.jpg (127.93 KB)
12496_5e46a63d09a08.jpg 700X525 px
Posted on: 2020/2/14 13:49

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

j3studio Re: Happy Valentimes Day 2020
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good morning, all.

Temperatures dropping throughout the day in the Philadelphia area. In the teens (cold for us) late tonight. Experience tells me I should drip our faucets.

Valentine's Day itself is quiet for us—cards and bitmojis. The big deal is tomorrow, which is the anniversary of our first date.

Posted on: 2020/2/14 14:39

vetteblondie Re: Happy Valentimes Day 2020
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good morning. Cold cold cold here, but at least it's sunny. Makes me want to go out back and sit in my rocker in my sunny spot but nope. I'll just admire from this side of the glass door. Speaking of which, we have a new one to install. Needed a new patio door set, and it finally came in. Too cold to have that large of a hole in the house at this point so that'll wait. Ton of housework needed but I am absolutely not in the mood. Will be going to the nursing home later to take a valentine to her that's about it.
Yall have a good 'un
Posted on: 2020/2/14 18:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.