Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
164 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Windows in the C4
Both should move up and down, quietly and reasonably fast.

If a window does not work, this most likely means a bad motor, but check the fuse pane...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 20 FEB 20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 2020/2/20 13:39

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 20 FEB 20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

MOSTLY CLOUDY, BREEZY, AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING. THEY SAY IT MAY CLEAR OFF SOME; THAT WOULD BE NICE.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY, I'D LIKE TO GO TO THE RANGE AND ZERO A COUPLE OF .22'S BU THERE IS TOO MUCH WIND. TOMORROW MAY BE CALM, BUT COLDER. MAYBE IF I WAIT TILL LATER IN THE DAY IT WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE---

STEVE I FEEL YOUR PAIN HAVING THAT NEAT CAR SITTING THERE WAITING FOR PARTS. FIRST DEGREE BUMMER!
Posted on: 2020/2/20 13:53

teebee Re: 20 FEB 20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...Was AWOL yesterday. Not sure what I did, but was busy all day. Made a custom cabinet door and worked on computers.

It was cold yesterday and yesterday evening Rosie, #2 and #3GS drove over to the 'city' to meet #2GS at the local college B-ball game to meet, and watch, his girlfriend do her dance routine at the halftime of the game. Nice and cute little gal. On the way over it started snowing, so after watching and meeting the GF Rosie and #2 decided we had better head home, as the snow was getting worse, taking the pickup was a smart decision.

On the way out of the parking lot, we found out it was pretty slick, so I put it in 4WD and the trip home was pretty slow (45-50mph). Overnight it snowed about 4". They called school off for today. The weather gurus are saying it will be 60 on Saturday.

Matt, you're right, no plumbing...... I'd better get busy doing something.
Posted on: 2020/2/20 14:54

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 20 FEB 20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning. Woke up to a blizzard of snow here first thing. My heart sank. No way I can drive in that mess to work. Then just as soon as it started it all stopped. Kinda overcast out , high due to be 44 with rain. Sick to death of rain. Weekend looks more promising.
Due to finish the patio door, paint, trim, etc. I love it already, soon as I shut that door, it's snow quiet in there. Has resparked my interest in replacing every single window in the house. The checkbook shivered at that notion.
Yesterday ended up quite busy, and heard from the nursing home, apparently a CNA was "rough" with Oneta and has since lost her job or suspsended. She has a new roomate and THAT lady is who made light of things. Oneta wasn't telling. So, they went to her and she confirmed. Now we are wondering what else she's put up with and not said anything. It's enough that the Arkansas Dept. of Long Term Care (who I sent 22 pages to earlier in the year) as well as the Police are now involved. WTF.
Posted on: 2020/2/20 15:21

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 20 FEB 20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Some serious drama there VB.

Did a round trip to South Beach this morning. Delivered to an office at a company that specializes in buying high rises. Where that office and surrounding businesses are was a run down area 30 years ago full of refugees fresh off the boats from Cuba. Now ridiculously expensive. Miami/Miami Beach is expensive to buy property, live and work in the area. Hell, even Homestead prices for the up and comer are high. Starter home will set you back 200k min. Ours would easily sell for over $500k now. In Miami Beach or the Keys my house would sell for a mill and a half. Guess I'll just stay put. My taxes can only go up 3% a year. Bought at a bargain price so my taxes and the house are affordable for Sue and I. Plenty of room for the critters, the cars, the boat, the beautiful trees and plants, all my sheds (4), the office/bathroom out back and more. Thank God. It's just takes a fair amount of work.
Posted on: 2020/2/20 18:30

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

NOW WE KNOW WHY---

Attach file:

jpg  SOTU.jpg (88.22 KB)
12496_5e4ed0be9e048.jpg 600X596 px
Posted on: 2020/2/20 18:32

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Yesterday ended up quite busy, and heard from the nursing home, apparently a CNA was "rough" with Oneta and has since lost her job or suspsended. She has a new roomate and THAT lady is who made light of things. Oneta wasn't telling. So, they went to her and she confirmed. Now we are wondering what else she's put up with and not said anything. It's enough that the Arkansas Dept. of Long Term Care (who I sent 22 pages to earlier in the year) as well as the Police are now involved. WTF.

LETTY, THAT COUSIN IS DAMN LUCKY TO BE KIN TO YOU.
Posted on: 2020/2/20 18:36

teebee Re: 20 FEB 20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

How can people think they can get away with that kind of crap, Letty?

I've been sitting in front of computers all day long, about to go crosseyed!

Turned out to be OK outside, not warm, but sunny....mid to upper 50s the next several days.
Posted on: 2020/2/20 23:02

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 20 FEB 20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Funny thought the place that's now investigating that issue is the same I sent those 22 pages to. I also gave them to the new administrator and the other lady that keeps in contact who pisses me off. I brought her down a notch a couple months ago. We're all playing nice for hte moment. The deal with her falling out of bed and laying there all night then no xrays for 2 days and she had a broke leg still pisses me off. And her. But, when I mention that my atty has all that and ready to sue, she backs off. I'd still like to, however i"m only her POA and not her guardian. She makes her own decisions. If I was her guardian, I would make the decisions. Right now I can't. But I have given them fair warning.
They called me about this latest deal, and are taking it upon themselves to investigate and make things right. I will step back and let them do their job. But yes, some drama. This is why I stay stressed
Posted on: 2020/2/20 23:23

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.