Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  A-Molds
These are a more traditional 5-spoke rim (than the Saw Blades).

Used on later ZR1s, the 1996 GrandSport and Collectors Edition....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Tuesday Chat 02.25.20
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

I apologize for being missing the last week or so. It's amazing how time seems to slip away. I can't believe it's the end of February already. Short month or not it has definitely gone quickly.

I've been keeping busy around the house and with the kids. I have been searching out tool deals but it is somewhat slow lately. Still finding a few here and there.

Short work week for me this week. This weekend we will be heading to Detroit for the car show. So if anyone is there please let me know and I'll try to meet up with you.

Tommy, hope the wife is doing better. Sorry to hear that she was not mending as quickly as we had hoped.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2020/2/25 6:16

CorvetteBob Re: Tuesday Chat 02.25.20
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Hi all!
I’m still here. I try to take a quick scan of things a few times a week.
Tommy, I’m glad you only hadda pay $50, but I feel your pain as well. Both my young’uns had juvenile fibromyalgia and we went thru our max outa pocket pretty quickly each year with it.
Otherwise, I hope everyone has a great week, and I’ll check in when I can.
Posted on: 2020/2/25 9:14

GRIS Re: Tuesday Chat 02.25.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

CLOUDY, CALM, AND MILD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, MAY GET SOME MORE UNNEEDED RAIN. THE GROUND IS SATURATED, THE LAKES ARE FULL WE'RE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS IF THIS RAIN PATTERN CONTINUES.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. OUR ONLY REMAINING NIECE IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND IN DALLAS. DARLING WIFE IS STRESSING OVER WHAT SHOES TO WEAR. I SOMEHOW SUSPECT IT WILL BE A NEW PAIR :-)

VERY EFFECTIVE CPR:

Attach file:

jpg  LIFESAVER.jpg (75.06 KB)
12496_5e552b87242ac.jpg 640X574 px
Posted on: 2020/2/25 14:11

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday Chat 02.25.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Hey! Just another chore day bu i have to do a bank run. Gonna take the 90 Corvette for a spin.
Posted on: 2020/2/25 16:42

vetteblondie Re: Tuesday Chat 02.25.20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good mornin-
I'm like Matt, time slips away too fast. The entire weekend disappeared before I knew it. Didn't seem like I had that much going on but guess so. I got all my tax crap together and gone through, plus I know a Medicaid review is coming any day so I went ahead and gathered all that up also. Then Sunday I visited her to talk about that 'roughing up' incident and a CNA getting fired Turns out the roommate complained on her behalf and it wasn't all that. My cousin is pissed off and the other lady has been bragging about getting someone fired. I didn't feel right about it to start with. I'll be calling the admin sometime today to discuss further.
At the office I've gone from napping at my desk to running circles around it. We have a quad cab mid-completion now, a DARE vehicle just done, I have a tranist van coming for install plus a 53' semi coming thursday to start install, a church with 4 varied sized busses, and another semi cab coming in for measure today I'm told. Dang what happened.
AND - we are one short a tint dude. Seems we had an FBI unmarked car here used in child trafficking stings and he posted it to Snapchat and hashtagged DTF on the post. Instant out there. Local cars, heck we've all 'warned' people of the stuff like clear reflective on one side only etc but an FBI car used to stop child sex trafficking????? Dude -
Posted on: 2020/2/25 16:51

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.