Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Forums)

GRIS, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  SBC
This stands for Small Block Chevrolet. The engine debuted in 1955 and remained largely unchanged until 1986. The initials are still used today to d...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone 04.27.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Good Mornin' People

Posted on: 2020/4/27 11:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 04.27.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ANOTHER GLOOMY MORNING IN THE NATIONS, RAIN LOOMING TO THE WEST WILL BE HERE SOON. EXPLETIVE DELETED!

I DID GET OUT AND TRIM SOME SHRUBBERY YESTERDAY. THE GAS TRIMMER IS HARD ON MY ARTHRITIC SHOULDERS AND HANDS :-(

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TWO NAP DAY. DISGUSTING.
Posted on: 2020/4/27 14:01

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: 04.27.20
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Better get in one of your vettes and head north Gris.... sunshine and high 70's...... like it should be...

Tee his interior has black leather around the seat and the Cashmere is on the inserts where you sit..... cashmere arm rest on console and same color inserts on door cards with ebony..... dash is ebony with a cashmere insert on the passenger side of the dash with cashmere stitching on all the seats and dash...... very nice looking.... I should have taken a pic of it...... may be one of the best C6 interiors I have seen.... although I do like your interior with the car color....

I better get some chow..... stay loose Guru's...
Posted on: 2020/4/27 16:56

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

j3studio Re: 04.27.20
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:

Tee his interior has black leather around the seat and the Cashmere is on the inserts where you sit … cashmere arm rest on console and same color inserts on door cards with ebony … dash is ebony with a cashmere insert on the passenger side of the dash with cashmere stitching on all the seats and dash … very nice looking … I should have taken a pic of it … may be one of the best C6 interiors I have seen …

Those C6 4LT interiors are nice—one of the very few regrets I have related to our 2012 was not upgrading from the 3LT to the 4LT. A lesson learned for next time.

Posted on: 2020/4/27 18:28
Edited by j3studio on 2020/4/27 18:46:55

TommyT-Bone Re: 04.27.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

j3studio wrote:
Those C6 4LT interiors are nice—one of the very few regrets I have related to our 2012 was not upgrading from the 3LT to the 4LT. A lesson learned for next time.

Geez Louise. 2012 seems like only yesteryear.
Posted on: 2020/4/27 18:33

Elite Guru
4245 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Geez Louise. 2012 seems like only yesteryear.

No longer that recent.

Posted on: 2020/4/27 20:00

teebee Re: 04.27.20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...slept in some then went over to #2s house and finished hanging the rock and then taping, first coat of mud.

Went over to the ladys' house to look at the cabinet modifications and ended up with another job of doing her handrail/balustrade for her basement stairwell.

Headed over to the 'city' to pick up some trim to finish off #2s project, once the mudding is done (and painting) and to see what the lady chose as stairwell parts...

Came home and sprayed the trim with the first coat of white lacquer. Headed back out now to sparay the second coat.

That's the way my interior was, before I added the orange accents. I think the biggest difference is the leather covered dash ... but I could be wrong.

Weather here was outstanding today, mid 80s light breezes and sunny. More of the same tomorrow, until late afternoon, then we could have some thunderboomers.
Posted on: 2020/4/28 0:09

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 04.27.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ONLY ONE NAP TODAY, IT TURNED OFF PRETTY AFTER THE RAIN. HOUSE WAS FULL OF HOME HEALTH TYPES ANYWAY.

DARLING WIFE IS DOING WELL ENOUGH TO BE WALKING OFF AND FORGETTING HER STICK. SHADES OF GRANDMA MARSHAL!

GRANDMA BROKE A HIP AND WAS UP WALKING WITH A STICK, WHICH SHE CONSIDERED AN ENCUMBRANCE. THE FAMILY KEPT AFTER HER TO CARRY IT. GRANDMA WAS A LIVELY AND HIGHLY SOCIAL OLD LADY, BELONGED TO EVERY ORGANIZATION IN TOWN. SHE WALKED TO TOWN EACH DAY TO "SHOP" AND KEEP UP WITH CURRENT EVENTS, MAYBE EVEN GOSSIP. SHE WOULD ACCIDENTALLY FORGET AND LEAVE HER WALKING STICK AT HER FIRST STOP, MAKE HER ROUNDS, AND COME HOME WITHOUT IT. SOMEBODY WOULD THEN HAVE TO GO FIND GRANDMA'S WALKING STICK. THIS WENT ON FOR A WHILE UNTIL THE FAMILY GAVE UP. GRANDMA MARSHAL NEVER GAVE UP :-)

ONCE I WAS UP THERE WITH A GIRL I WAS DATING; AS WE WERE LEAVING SHE GRABBED ME BY THE SLEEVE, TOOK ME ASIDE AND SAID, "SHE'S NOT THE ONE, BILL". AND GRANDMA WAS RIGHT, OF COURSE---
Posted on: 2020/4/28 0:34

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Elite Guru
4245 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:

That's the way my interior was, before I added the orange accents. I think the biggest difference is the leather covered dash ... but I could be wrong.

For the 2012, at least, this was the 4LT:

Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Package, features leather-wrapped upper instrument panel, upper door trim panels and console storage cover. Exclusive leather color and two-tone design with suede inserts includes seat headrest crossed flag embroidery and enhanced armrest padding. Special gunmetal pattern console trim plate

4LT also meant you could order an extra cost custom leather stitch in blue, red, or yellow. For our Centennial Edition, it would have meant that the red stitching looked a little (a lot?) more real than it does, but the interior would otherwise have still been all ebony.

Posted on: 2020/4/28 2:00

teebee Re: 04.27.20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

I stand corrected. There are a few more features. The most notable to me was the dash.
Posted on: 2020/4/28 2:34

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.