Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 18 JUNE 20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---
Posted on: 2020/6/18 12:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 18 JUNE 20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ANOTHER PRETTY MORNING IN THE NATIONS, BUT HUMIDITY BUILDING AND RAIN CHANCES STARTING TOMORROW.

TODAY'S MISSION:
TOP OFF THE TOO TALL BUSHES AROUND THE WEST PATIO. THIS REQUIRES STANDING IN THE PICKUP BED AND WIELDING THE LONG HANDLED HEDGE TRIMMER. NO FUN FOR THE ARTHRITIC SHOULDERS AND HANDS :-( GOTTA GET STARTED WHILE ITS COOL.

DARLING WIFE STILL REBOUNDING FROM THE TRIP OUT WEST. HOPE THAT WILL BE THE LAST FUNERAL FOR A WHILE.

ALWAYS FORWARD, GURUS.
Posted on: 2020/6/18 13:05

j3studio Re: 18 JUNE 20
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good morning, all.

Gray and rainy in the Philadelphia area today.

Posted on: 2020/6/18 13:26

teebee Re: 18 JUNE 20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... a bit cooler this morning and the wind has finally let up some. Not as hot today, low 90s. Tomorrow they are saying low 80s...that will be a very welcome change.

Got a call from a lady here in town whose husband got hacked and he gave them access to his computer so they could "help them clean up the viruses". While they were on they asked him to access his bank accounts so he could check to see if they had been 'compromised'. She figures out it's scam and gets him shut down. They start making calls to freeze their bank accounts and CCs. Anyway, I go over and grab two of their four computers and clean them up last night and I'm headed over this morning to clean the over two. Good thing I'm at a stand still in the shop for a couple days.

Have a great day.
Posted on: 2020/6/18 13:52

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

j3studio Re: 18 JUNE 20
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

American Car Collector has published its last issue:

https://www.americancarcollector.com/n ... lication-of-acc-suspended

—this announcement wasn't a big surprise, and I'm not sold that the pandemic was the only reason. For one reason or another, Keith has never been able to make a go of it covering American car sales at auction. American Car Collector actually started as Corvette Market and widened its scope several years ago.

Perhaps it's that folks following American cars have other sources (Hagerty, Hemmings, etc.) that they trust. His Sports Car Market (which has a European bent) continues.

Posted on: 2020/6/18 14:17

TommyT-Bone Re: 18 JUNE 20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Howdy! Raining on and off here. Had a deluge yesterday afternoon and saw some water leaking into the bedroom in the corner of an outside wall. Went up into the attic and really didn't see much. Must be where two roofs come together I'm thinking. There is a two foot wedge area I'm going to seal. There is a gutter above that wall too and when it rains hard the runoff of the roof overshoots the gutter a little and water drips down and under. Another area of concern but I'v got a fix in mind. Only goes to show .......... It's always sumthin.

Had an early delivery and Sue has a chore for me at the nursery that I'll do with the guys when she leaves for a dentist appointment. The fun never ends.
Posted on: 2020/6/18 15:19

vetteblondie Re: 18 JUNE 20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good afternoon, 2:00 and all is well. I hope.
Things slowed down here from yesterday, hope they stay that way. Weather says chance of humidity and rain this weekend, hope it holds off a few days. Sorry to hear about all the funerals Gris, prayers.
Just got a call from the nursing home, the entire place had to be tested due to one employee that works at other locations as well who was positive. Not only my relative but the entire facility came back as 100% negative. Good news on that front
Hope everyone has a good afternoon
Posted on: 2020/6/18 19:08

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 18 JUNE 20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOT THE TOO TALL BUSHES TOPPED OUT, GLAD THAT'S DONE WITH.

ANOTHER SQUIRREL FELL FOR THE FATAL ATTRACTION OF THE FRONT PORCH BIRD FEEDER. IF IT GOES ACCORDING TO PATTERN THAT WILL BE THE LAST I HAVE TO SHOOT THIS YEAR.

MADE THE DRIVE DOWN TO TENKILLER. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, NO ONION RINGS, NO GUACAMOLE, BIG TIME BUMMER!

Posted on: 2020/6/19 1:03

teebee Re: 18 JUNE 20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Well, the wind came back up by mid morning, but on the other hand, the temps only got into the mid 80s.By late afternoon, the wind changed from the south to the north and not quite as brisk.

4 hours working on the computers this morning (and into the afternoon). I'm confident that we got them cleaned up. Made some changes to some of their security features as well.

Posted on: 2020/6/19 1:52

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.