Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
157 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

j3studio July 7th, 2020
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good morning, all.

Heavy rain in the Philadelphia area yesterday afternoon dropped the temperature about 20 degrees in a little over an hour. This morning, the temps are fine but the humidity is insane.

Posted on: 2020/7/7 13:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: July 7th, 2020
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

HI JOHN.
OUR HUMIDITY ONLY 79% THIS MORNING, TEMP 72; THE CHEROKEES SEE SOME IMPROVEMENT IN THIS.

WORKING ON A DEAL TO GET THE STABLE DETAILED. MY WRENCHMEISTER'S PAINTER IS DOING DETAILING ON WEEKENDS NOW AT HIS HOME. PROBLEM IS HE HAS NO PLACE TO KEEP CARS UNDER COVER. HE DOES NOT LIVE FAR AWAY, SO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HIM COMING OVER HERE WHERE THE CAR CAN STAY IN THE BARN FOR THE REJEX TO CURE. WE'LL SEE IF/HOW THAT WORKS OUT.

Attach file:

jpg  DWR.jpg (48.32 KB)
12496_5f047c4126ff1.jpg 480X598 px
Posted on: 2020/7/7 13:41

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

j3studio Re: July 7th, 2020
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

HI JOHN. OUR HUMIDITY ONLY 79% THIS MORNING, TEMP 72; THE CHEROKEES SEE SOME IMPROVEMENT IN THIS.

When we went for our morning walk; temp 69, humidity 94%.

Posted on: 2020/7/7 14:41

TommyT-Bone Re: July 7th, 2020
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

For GRIS

Attach file:

jpg  Tttttttsshhhhh.jpg (62.81 KB)
852_5f04ab199f449.jpg 1280X720 px
Posted on: 2020/7/7 17:04

TommyT-Bone Re: July 7th, 2020
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Lovely day ........ I guess. Doing this and that till I find out just what that will be.
Posted on: 2020/7/7 17:05

vetteblondie Re: July 7th, 2020
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

I reckon it's nice out side. Too busy in the office to go look. Aim to shortly. No matter how busy you are you must take time for a break, stress will kill you. Walked into a wasp nest and several fires to put out proverbially speaking this morning.
No new HD, the one he wanted was gone already. He didn't call to verify before he wasted 6 hours of my time driving and what not in pursuit. He will find something else that catches his eye and hopefully make sure it's there before dragging me along for nothing. I could've gotten a lot done around the house.
Hope everyone has a great day
Posted on: 2020/7/7 18:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: July 7th, 2020
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Hot as heck here today.

I started working on the trans am last night replacing the speakers. Ran out of time but finished it up this morning. Wow, what a difference. The factory 6.5" subs were blown. The new stuff sounds so much better.

I still have the new shifter to install and I need to swap some fresh fluid in for the clutch. Apparently it's very cumbersome to bleed this master/slave setup. There is a 4 foot speed bleeder you can buy and install to make it a 5 minute one man process. That's about $50. Or you can use a turkey baster and just drain and fill a few times while pumping the clutch. I think I'll go that route for now.

The Corvette also needs some work. Bolts backed out of the air pump and took the threads with em. I ordered an air pump delete pulley which should hopefully arrive this week. Then I'll be back up and running. I also have a new back up camera and mirror to install. Should probably get to that soon.

Took the kids in the pool earlier and now getting in a workout. Not sure what else is on the agenda for later.

TB - there were no restrictions in Wisconsin. The mayor of Chicago just made a 2 week quarantine order for anyone traveling to the southern / hotspot states. Lol good luck with that.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2020/7/7 20:06

Ultraman Re: July 7th, 2020
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Got the new injectors and modified tune done yesterday in Soo Falls. That helped a lot but still have some surging in 1st and 2nd gear..... car does run better though.... they said it was not up to their standards so they are taking out the injectors from A&A and putting in a high dollar set that they always use in their shop builds. They come flow benched from the manufacturer.... no cost to me other that another trip to Soo Falls....... oh well..... my bride and I will go up later this month and then when its fixed take a run over to the Black Hills for some R and R.... the price you pay when you gotta play.....
Posted on: 2020/7/8 2:09

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.