Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
236 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

captmike13, GRIS, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Bowling Green
Bowling Green, KY, is the location of the Corvette assembly plant since 1981. From 1954-1981, Corvettes were assembled in St Louis, MO.

The Natio...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 27 AUGUST 2020
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7628 Posts

GOOD MORNING GURUS---

Attach file:

jpg  DOG.jpg (34.17 KB)
12496_5f47a9a8e719b.jpg 477X595 px
Posted on: 2020/8/27 12:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7628 Posts

OVERCAST, MILD, AND STICKY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING. WE'RE ON THE FRINGES OF THE HURRICANE; ONLY ENOUGH RAIN TO SETTLE THE DUST SO FAR. LAKE CHARLES SOUNDS BAD.

OPEN AGENDA TODAY. LIFE IS MUCH SIMPLER WITH TROUBLE IN THE PEN, BUT I DO MISS HIM UNDER FOOT IN THE HOUSE :-)
Posted on: 2020/8/27 12:46

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14730 Posts

so hot again today and my worker guy called in sick so I get to do all the fields on my lonesome..... chit..... there is no getting sick in Ag damit.......just feeling a bit grumpy...not had my 2nd cup of joe yet.......

would someone send some rain up to us please...... thanks...

have a vonderful vonderful day Guru's
Posted on: 2020/8/27 14:12

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

j3studio Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4246 Posts

Good afternoon, all.

These next few days look to be the last disgusting heat and humidity days of the year in the Philadelphia area.

We're off today and would originally have been at Carlisle by 10:00 AM this morning to stage our car for the NCRS Gallery in honor of Elaine. When that got postponed to 2021, we decided to still take the days off. We'll head to Carlisle early tomorrow morning for our classic one day trip—the goal is to be on the road by 4:45 AM and through Gate 3 before 7:00 AM.

Today, not so glamorous. We walked to the local CVS to get our flu shots this morning. I've done a little prep to Louis so he looks decent and also fueled him.

This afternoon, we're going to spend a gift card at a snotty local supermarket we almost never go to. Then, pick up some pizza and watch Greyhound—the Tom Hanks film set in the Battle of the North Atlantic.

Posted on: 2020/8/27 17:05

TommyT-Bone Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

As I mentioned to a Florida friend this morning. There are two seasons in Florida . Summer and Not Summer. Summer runs from May 1st to November 30th. Sometimes longer. As well documented, I am not a big fan of Florida summers.
Posted on: 2020/8/27 18:59

Ultraman Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14730 Posts

Montana also has 2 seasons.....winter and the 4th of July.... I know I know its and old joke....but hey I am older now also.....
Posted on: 2020/8/27 19:38

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4642 Posts

Heck we see all four seasons of the year in one day around here. Sometimes twice.
Marcus if you need rain I'm sure I'll have some for you this evening, you're welcome to all you can get of it.
Strange to hear Arkansas being under a "tropcial storm warning". But here we are. Due in this afternoon, hoping it waits till I get home.
Many prayers for those along the LA and TX coast that have suffered. It hurts my heart to see that. I can't imagine going through what they are going through.
Last day of work today until Sept. 8 and am looking forward to being off. Not looking forward to the beach vaca I booked having rain every single day. Trying to stay positive as best as I can.
However - our nursing home just sent a text that an employee tested positive - third one. And a mere week from visits, here we are again, with a 28-day extension for no visits. This has to end. They go from place to place to work, shop, visit others, you name it and only have to submit to a temp scan and mask to enter and touch and be with our family. Why can't we? Makes no sense at all. Me and an employee just discussed this yesterday and they felt it was borderlining on elder abuse. I agree. And I've put a rant on FB and have someone who doesn't even work there being a total A$$ and C**T to me about it. I've tried to be nice to her, offering to discuss without hate and with understanding yet she's coming at me constantly with a hateful attitude. Sick of it. Need some friends to jump in and save me lmao.
Anyway, hopefully she'll take my hint and go mind her own business or just unfriend herself. I don't even know her or how she even got on my page.
Hope ya'll have a good day and get rain when you need it and manage to avoid it if you dont'
Posted on: 2020/8/27 20:42

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: 27 AUGUST 2020
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, another busy day. Hotter than H, but the weather gurus are predicting cooler temps for the weekend. 98 yet tomorrow, but low 80s for the weekend.

Letty, I've seen your posts on FB, I didn't know the other gal wasn't one of your 'friends'. John, C at C is one of those things I'd like to do someday.
Posted on: 2020/8/28 2:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.