Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Callaway
A builder of special edition Corvettes.

Very valuable, some exceed 6-figures.

Most notable is the B2K, 1987-1991....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY---
Posted on: 2020/10/31 13:09

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

CLEAR, CALM, AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY DAY COMING UP.

I'LL MAKE A PASS THRU THE FLEA MARKET AND TRY AGAIN TO SEE SALVADOR; HE WAS CLOSED WHEN I WENT BY YESTERDAY.

LIFE IS GOOD!
Posted on: 2020/10/31 13:14

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...MIA yesterday. Up early and off to see FIL. he was receptive to my help and we worked on things for over an hour. Then went out to the small town where Rosie's sister lives, as one of her daughters' bought some property and is going to build a house there, so Dad has been going out to watch the progress. So far all they have accomplished is cleaning the jungle out. Yesterday, they actually bulldozed the old house and were cleaning up that mess as well as removing more trees and shrubs.

By late afternoon we took dad home and headed home ourselves. Got a call from our priest, he used to be at a town near where Dad lives, and when he heard we were going to be there, he asked us to stop by a small meat packer/butcher shop to pick up some 'special cuts' for him. He called ahead and had it ready for us to pickup. So we ran by there to pick up his "pig hearts". Got home just in time for the special church service Father has been having this week. He was tickled about getting his "pig hearts"

It was such a nice day, we took 007. Always a good day when I can drive him. When I was getting him ready, I found the hood struts wouldn't hold the hood open, and about 5 miles down the road, I got a bad TPMS senor, front right. I was going to replace all of them this spring when I put new tires on, but because of C19, I decided to wait on doing tires until next year, so I'll do the sensors then. I did come home and order new struts.

We need to make a run to the 'city' this morning to grab a few groceries.
Posted on: 2020/10/31 14:22

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

CorvetteBob Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

G’morning Gris and everyone.
Had to come home early from work yesterday. My high mile frame was just done. Outa gas. So now I’m up early today, and I can get an earlier start.
It’s said you learn something new everyday. Today, I learned I really don’t like “Coffee Bean and Cream” yogurt. I can’t be certain, but I think the missuz bought the two of them in response to my funerial requests.
Have a great one fellow Gurus!
Posted on: 2020/10/31 14:37

Ultraman Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Bob that sounds like me awhile back but I stumbled upon an infomercial from Advanced BioNutritionals on a product they call Perfect Amino XP. I listened to the two doctors talking about the fact that there are 8 essential amino acids that we need to take in every day in our food. Amino acids are foundational to all things goin on in our bodies and especially the formation of proteins.

anyway as we get older or we do not eat a good diet we don't get those aminos and we get old and tired faster.... I'm kinda a plant science guy and I know that the same is true in plants......amino acids drive many functions in the plants especially the amine form of Nitrogen that we call Urea....

So I bought in and for me it brought back the energy I was missing....I bought the powder you mix with water to drink...It tastes a bit funny but I am used to it. the powder goes to work faster in your system... took about a week of two scoops in the morning and I was amazed how much more energy I had.... in fact I had to cut back to one scoop after a while.

Its not like speed or anything or even a coffee buzz its just more energy to get out and get the work done.... it comes in pills also... I recommend it to all folks of any age... it helps with all body functions as it is the foundation of all the body needs..... go online and check out their website and listen to the doctors talk about it...... might work for you.

gotta go work on putting in the new floor in the basement....have a finest day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2020/10/31 15:31

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Yes, back in the 80's I did some experimentation with a powder stamped out from a South American plant that was stocked and offered by the street corner pharmacists. I knew many people back then and had connections within the distribution network. Soon many people were using the supplement and the DEA did not look fondly upon it's importation. People were actually killing each other over the derivative and large amounts of cash were generated by black market sales. It too had energy reviving properties but had a numbing side effect. But, that's a story for another time.

It's 12:01. Think I'll take a shower and get dressed.
Posted on: 2020/10/31 16:02

Ultraman Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

...ya Tommy...that drug gave you lots of energy and clarity at work I'm thinking.... don't know why it didn't catch on...all natural and organic....

Posted on: 2020/10/31 18:41

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

CorvetteBob Re: SATURDAY THE THIRTY FIRST OF OCTOBER 2020
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Gris,
I like a lot of yougurt flavors. Just not coffee flavor. I get that from, wait for it,...coffee.
But I agree it’s time to start treating myself a little better. Recently, I got a container of Vegetable protein , probiotics, and probably some aminos.
Never much cared for Tommy’s choice of plant-based energy. Just wasn’t me.
But I’m probably gonna listen to Clapton a couple times tonight. Thanks U-man!
Posted on: 2020/10/31 22:33

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.