Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
162 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Ultraman, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Weather Stripping
It should be soft and pliable. Tears, rips and holes are red flags that the seals are bad.

Corvette weather stripping is a known problem. Replaci...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS SUNDAY THE 13TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---

Attach file:

jpg  WC.jpg (19.79 KB)
12496_5fd61ef7c70c0.jpg 480X360 px
Posted on: 2020/12/13 14:02

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: SUNDAY THE 13TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Why get tested? Even if you're positive, they won't 'do' anything for it, unless you get really sick.

RIGHT ON TARGET, TEE. JUST MAKES YOU A STATISTIC FOR THE BUREAUCRATS/POLITICIANS TO PLAY WITH.

CLOUDY, COLD, AND WET IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, SNOW ON THE WAY, IT'S ALREADY ON THE GROUND IN OKC AND GRANDSONS #7 & 8 ARE OUT IN IT.

WEDDING WENT WELL, KATE LOOKED SO PRETTY COMING DOWN THE AISLE GRANDPA LIKE TO CRIED. THE DINNER WAS OK, HAM, TURKEY, DRESSING, MASHED POTATOES, AND GRAVY. I KEPT WONDERING WHOSE LEFTOVERS WE WERE EATING :-)

A FULL BAR WAS WELL PATRONIZED, NONE OF THIS ONLY BEER AND WINE COP-OUT.

THE ARKIES MADE A DRIVE BY APPEARANCE. THE BOYS ARE ALL TALLER THAN ME NOW.

LIFE IS GOOD.

Posted on: 2020/12/13 14:14
Edited by GRIS on 2020/12/13 14:33:26
Edited by GRIS on 2020/12/13 14:34:15

Ultraman Re: SUNDAY THE 13TH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

life is good.....and going to get better.... foggy snowy cold and icy here today.....sounds like a good day to head on up to the roof and put up the Christmas lights....its no fun if there isn't some risk involved..... right? Honey...where are the roof lights? you threw them away? WTH... why? oh yeah.........my back...hmmmm.....ok good no problem but we will get some for next year ok?

Well Big dead Red was upset again in a game they were favored to win yesterday.... we are so bad at every aspect of the game.....our golden boy coach who is very rich now is taking on a more brown tinge as we look at our 4th straight losing season..... there is angst in the camps......

looks like a good day to binge watch The Walking Dead and see how many zombies they can get today....... nice! Still looking for AR 5.56 Nato rounds if you have a stash.... no joy so far....... have a safe day in the trenches Guru's..
Posted on: 2020/12/13 16:26

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: SUNDAY THE 13TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Still looking for AR 5.56 Nato rounds if you have a stash.... no joy so far....... .

MAKE SOME: 26GR W748 POWDER, 50 SIERRA BLITZ BULLETS, WW SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS, GI BRASS.
ACCURATE, GREAT TERMINAL EFFECT, NO RICOCHET---VERY FRAGILE BULLET BREAKS UP ON IMPACT..

IF YOU DON'T RELOAD, A LEE LOADER AND A POWDER SCALE IS THE CHEAPEST WAY TO START.
Posted on: 2020/12/13 18:30

TommyT-Bone Re: SUNDAY THE 13TH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Pulled the trigger so to speak on the Ruger LCP II. New gun with pocket holster and one mag. $333 total shipped. Best deal I could find. Now to source the .380ACP ammo. Same problem. Everybody bought and stockpiled for Armageddon. They must have stored it with their toilet paper inventory. When I have the weapon in hand I will get two extra clips and a nice gun/phone belt bag. That way I can take it off when I drive for easy access. With my Taurus 40 S&W and my Stevens 12 gauge I can handle most of my security needs. Couple of boxes of ammo will do as I rarely go to the range or plinking. Actually I've found the ammo at a premium price. I'm one of those that would rather have and not need than the need and not have kinda guys.

Attach file:

gif  taurus-940SS.gif (19.28 KB)
852_5fd66f1b419b0.gif 320X240 px

jpg  Ruger LCP II.jpg (206.16 KB)
852_5fd66fd44a4da.jpg 1000X750 px

jpg  Stevens 58 12.jpg (23.00 KB)
852_5fd670c777d70.jpg 1000X309 px
Posted on: 2020/12/13 19:47

teebee Re: SUNDAY THE 13TH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...slept in a bit...well, not really, didn't go to bed until after 1 as I was watching a movie. Got up around 8:45...so less than 8 hours.

Went out to the shop and got things done for the project I'm doing for #2 for Christmas. After lunch went over and installed the cabinet I built and the other pieces (towel racks, hooks etc). Took longer than I anticipated...like most 'easy' jobs. But I'm done and they are happy.

Headed back out to the shop to build some doors and drrawers for another cabinet job I promised by Christmas.

Oh, it is colder than a witches t!t in a brass bra. About 2 inches of WET snow last night, then clouds cleared off and the temps dropped like a brick.

The only advantage to being tested, and testing positive, is they can't/won't harass you (read that as quarantine) if you come into close contact (again) with someone who is positive, for at least 3 months (at least that is the way it is here). I just don't wish to become someones statistic.

Speaking of such things, a friend who contracted C19 and became VERY sick...hospitalized here for 10 days, then airlifted to KC, is coming home today. His wife told us he may have to be on O2 for the rest of his life (he's in his early 50s) I was surprised that he got so sick, as most people, that I have personal knowledge of, who got that sick had underlying health conditions. I didn't think that this guy had.....well talking with his wife last night, he had TB back when he was in the Navy, 20+ years ago.....so, the trend continues.....underlying health conditions, more affect.
Posted on: 2020/12/13 21:53

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: SUNDAY THE 13TH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

I'm always behind the curve it seems... I should have seen the push for ammo coming.... I am checking into doing the loading myself like Gris mentioned.... have you got a recipe for a Glock .40.... I have quite a bit of .38 Super and 22 LR's.... nice that we have Gris as our personal armourer...
Posted on: 2020/12/13 23:45

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.