Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
135 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4L60E
Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed

1st Gear: 3.06
2nd Gear: 1.62
3rd Gear: 1.00
4th Gear: 0.70

Reverse: 2.29

- Used in production GM models...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Ultraman What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Finally its Friday.... get up and get with it boys and girls
Posted on: 2020/12/18 13:20

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Huskerland
14706 Posts

been a long week it seems..... I better start thinking of getting some gifts together...been so busy buying for myself that I have not had anytime for buying for others...

got an early meeting I'm getting ready for.... hope to do some good... more later.....
Posted on: 2020/12/18 13:24

teebee Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys....I'm up early. Rosie is working today at the health office as this is the day they shop for the "Stars" that weren't picked up by local patrons. Rosie is manning the office while the regulars do the shopping. That leaves me to fend for myself today.

it's closer to normal temp-wise today, upper 20s now, headed to the mid 40s. Supposed to be breezy though.

I've got things to do in the shop. Yesterday, I installed the cabinets for my friend. Today I'll build the countertops for them. I don't remember If I told you, but picked up another countertop job last Saturday. That material is showing up, so I'll get started on those in the next few days. Still waiting on the other clients to come over so I can get direction on finishing that cabinet...heck I've only been waiting on them for 5 weeks....

I trust, all of you, will have a great day.
Posted on: 2020/12/18 14:20

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

MEETINGS: TIME WASTING BOOSTS FOR SOMEBODY'S EGO.

SEMI-SUNNY AND NOT SO COLD IN THE NATIONS, MAJOR MELTING UNDERWAY. GOING TO BE BREEZY, THEY SAY.

I ALSO MUST GET OUT AND BUY SOME CHRISTMAS GOODIES, PRIMARILY LIQUID CHEER FOR WRENCHMEISTER & CREW AND A GIFT CARD AT THE FARM STORE FOR #1 SIL.

I AM MORE THAN READY FOR THIS YEAR TO END.

Attach file:

jpg  KD.jpg (39.07 KB)
12496_5fdcbba57c6e2.jpg 574X480 px
Posted on: 2020/12/18 14:22

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

good morning - cold as a witches t.. well you get the idea. Sun is out so maybe that'll help in a little while. Cozy in my office with a personal heater. Planning to hit the gym after work, then go home and clean the house fingers crossed I feel like it. Saturday will be a nursing home visit then back to town here for an errand then home to pack. Can't wait to GTFO of here. Bah Humbug!
Yes Tommy that b*ch is a customer from hell. Bob, we have photos and more photos. The trailer is still over there so I told him yesterday to call a towing company and haul it off, let her pay them but she has to settle our bill before pickup. That ought to piss her off.
Tommy hope your soothing diet goes well and you feel better
Posted on: 2020/12/18 15:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

CorvetteBob Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Stay strong Letty! 💪🏻 By your description I think at this point it’s become a war of attrition. By your account, I think a rational court will take your side.

Day four of exile. Left the palatial double-wide and got tested. I’ve often referred to the saying, “better than a sharp stick in the eye!” But since this was a plastic stick up my nose, I’m at a loss for further illustrations. It wasn’t too awful though. Akin to taking a humorous spill in the yard, I started laughing during the probe. Wife started commenting that, “It’s NOT a joke!” But I began laughing harder afterward. It took a couple minutes for me to explain my reaction. Otherwise I feel ok, occasional cough, sometimes I get that feeling of fatigue I get when I’m catching a cold, but it doesn’t last too long.
Stay with it Gurus, and have a great day!
Posted on: 2020/12/18 19:30

j3studio Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good afternoon, all.

The snow came, but we kept our power—the winds weren't quite as high as were expected. Thanks for all the good wishes as I worried.

We got about seven inches, and then the sleet kicked in, making the white substance hard and heavy. It pushed my little overengineered Honda snowblower to its limits. We were lucky it wasn't more—a close friend of mine in upstate New York got 35 inches.

There are no good ways to find out that someone has passed, but I'll go on record as saying that finding out by getting a Christmas card returned to sender has to be one of the worst. This event happened to us yesterday.

Letty, hang in there. Bob, best wishes.

Posted on: 2020/12/18 20:12

CorvetteBob Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Sorry for the loss of your friend John. I agree, that’s a crummy way to find out. When my dad passed, I was responsible for collecting the mail. When the Christmas cards came in, I found myself calling folks to let them know. While uplifting to know the old man had such long lasting friendships and ties to relatives, it hurt to have to let them know.
Think of the great times with happiness.
Posted on: 2020/12/18 20:32

TommyT-Bone Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Been a busy day. Up at 6:00. out at 06:45. Delivery in Miami. Back to a bank run and fuel up the truck. Then a trip to the vet for one of the cats. 3 hour wait but only $87 for the visit and meds. Back home. Daily pond maintenance, fed everybody but the dogs. Now I'm getting some sit time but my but hurts from sitting 3 hours at the vet.
Posted on: 2020/12/18 20:34

vetteblondie Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

John, so sorry for your loss. That indeed is an awful way to find out. I had an aunt that passed out of state and I'd collected some photos she'd asked for and written her a nice letter only to have it returned by her daughter. My condolences.
Posted on: 2020/12/18 22:04

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Condolences John...... Teeb....did you have the credit card when you were abandoned? Hope so.... because you need some nice presents to yourself....

Well I suppose we can get some T-Shirts that say Letty Strong on dem.....all the money collected would go to her for whatever will make her feel better after this mind numbing fiasco....

Hey hey now.....I was the one putting on the meetings....and my ego is really good right now.....

my insides are cold right now.....I think some JB may warm me up a bit....... onward to da booze shelf Guru's.....

Posted on: 2020/12/18 23:24

teebee Re: What Day is it.....? Its Friday.....
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Yea, I had the card, but was so busy working, i didn't have time to use it. I need to figure out something for Rosie...right now, I got nothin'.

Working tomorrow trying to finish up the cabinets for my friend. I built two "flags" and two laminate countertops for him today. I just finished spraying finish on the "flags" a few minutes ago.

Posted on: 2020/12/19 3:28

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.