Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
96 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Forums)

vetteblondie, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Vette
Shorthand notation for Corvette. See also vert and vertte. Usually preceeded by a "'", as in 'vette....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

vetteblondie SUNday 12-20/20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

It’ll be SUN day shortly. Leaving the fog and coke at home to some slightly warmer better looking stuff at Panama City Beach for Chrimmus.
Busy day yesterday , getting packed, presents to friends dropped off, one got a new Range Rover from her husband. Nice . Got in a nursing bike visit the found her tv remote so I added family photos to a jump drive and set them to slideshow on her tv.
Matt prayers for getwells for you and yours plus everyone else here dealing with the virus.
I’m riding, but thinking on next stop I’m grabbing the drivers seat / I’d like to get there and him having cruise set at 64 in a 65 zone is about to make me bite a hole in the dash
In contrast to the sh*tyy other customer lady, had a dude bring me two medical clinic 40-ft busses to do, $18,000 for the pair - he’s easy peasy and already approved to print in two days. One extreme to the other
Posted on: 2020/12/20 12:33

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: SUNday 12-20/20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

LETTY IN A HURRY? HAVE FUN DOWN THERE.

CLEAR AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, TROUBLE THE WONDERDOG(WONDER WHAT HE'S GOOD FOR)IS WAITING AT THE GATE FOR HIS MORNING SNACK AND RUN. JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE :-)

Attach file:

jpg  CAN.jpg (58.89 KB)
12496_5fdf57ed6ad1f.jpg 640X364 px
Posted on: 2020/12/20 13:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: SUNday 12-20/20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys....Up early (for me). Headed over to the city for weekly shopping and a few Christmas things (food mostly).

Supposed to be a nice day, temps are supposed to be low 50s today.
Posted on: 2020/12/20 14:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: SUNday 12-20/20
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Ok now its starting to get serious.... I better start thinking what I'm going to give out for the Christmas time... money is always in style as are gift cards.... and of course the new clutch for the Grand Sport..... ok..... got me taken care of now what to get other people..... hmmmm.... gift cards to fast food places should work..... ok let's go wid dat...

always sunny in Nebraska.... kinda cold though.... how is it in Florida these days? If I lived in a warm climate year around my Corvette would have 200,000 miles on it.....

today I am setting up the tree and doing some other holiday stuff.... have a happy Guru's
Posted on: 2020/12/20 16:16

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

j3studio Re: SUNday 12-20/20
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good afternoon, all.

Teebee, congratulations on the first date anniversary yesterday. We celebrate ours, too—but we're barely over half the years you two have.

Letty, have fun.

Posted on: 2020/12/20 18:39

CorvetteBob Re: SUNday 12-20/20
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Hi everyone.
Safe travels Letty, have a good time! Try to keep your teeth out of the dash. It’s hard to floss out. Long story of how I know.
Mat, and everyone, get and stay healthy.
So, I’m on day 6 of my exile. Still feel fine. No loss of taste or smell. No temps, coughing or other typical issues. I’m hoping to get my negative results PDQ as I don’t want to miss out on holiday pay.
I’m not sure, I may have only one more working Christmas holiday after this before I, “graduate,” and become a trophy husband.
Stay with it everyone!

Posted on: 2020/12/20 23:02

Ultraman Re: SUNday 12-20/20
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

....I think Trophy Husband is something all men should aspire to..... is there a list of credentials that we need to know on how to become that? Looking forward to it....
Posted on: 2020/12/20 23:47

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: SUNday 12-20/20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Bob, youve had dash in her teef? That don’t sound fun.
I never got to drive. We ate, he woke up, so he drove. And drove me nuts while he was at it.
We made it safe, got food and a little tree up and settled in. He’s soaking in the tub. We aired a nice joint. New remodel, beachfront.
I’m tickled pink.
Night him a new leather Harley jacket and managed to sneak all the mess up here and got it wrapped n hid while he went on a food excursion.
Gris, not hurry so much as the fact of me riding in a truck that long turns me into a two year old who’s not had a nap. I prefer to drive lol
Posted on: 2020/12/21 2:00

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: SUNday 12-20/20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Well, I got nothing done today. Went over to the 'city' ate at IHOP and did our shopping. Looked at treadmills, as that's what the girls said I ought to get for Rosie for Christmas. Didn't buy one, but it is on the list to look at again after Christmas. Then we went by the Caddy dealer to look at a car (without the hassle of salesmen around) that I had seen on line. A 2014 Caddy CTS V-sport 3.6TT. Then went by the other dealers to see what they had on the lots. The Dodge dealer had a BSGS C6.....come to find out it's a 2013 with 51K on the clock $34,995. Nice looking car, but not nice enough for me to consider trading James.

Came home and did a home call for a computer problem for my Downs Syndrome buddy. I taught with his mom, but she passed away 6 or 7 years ago from the big C and his dad wasn't around today to get him going again. That took about an hour. Then out to measure for the countertops I said, last Saturday, that I would build. I told her that I would make every attempt to have the one with the sink done this week before Christmas. Then I went over to set up another lady's router so she can move to Stream TV....but the internet company didn't get everything done they needed to for me to get it done...even though they told her it would be done Friday. So I'll go back over tomorrow afternoon to finish that up. Got home from that and the guy that replaced me at school was in my shop staining a Christmas present for his wife (he had called and asked to do so) He is doing it here so his wife won't see them.

Been a busy day and I got very little to show for it.

Letty, enjoy your time off. Bob, I do hope you test Neg.
Posted on: 2020/12/21 2:37

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.