Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
154 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Transverse Leaf Spring
(TLS) A design first used by Chevrolet in the 1963 Corvette with independent rear suspension. When centrally mounted, it functions similarly to two ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users
 Register To Post

GRIS SATURDAY 6 MARCH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

HI Y'ALL---

Attach file:

jpg  TV.jpg (65.43 KB)
12496_604385f95048c.jpg 669X746 px
Posted on: 2021/3/6 13:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SUNNY, CALM, AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 60 THE PREDICTED HIGH, 32 ON THE FRONT PORCH.

NO TRIP TO TULSA TODAY! WHOO WHOO!

GOT A FEW ERRANDS TO RUN AND I'LL MAKE A PASS THRU THE FLEA MARKET WHEN IT WARMS UP.

THE BIG TULSA GUNSHOW IS SCHEDULED FOR 19 APRIL, I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO PUT OUT ON THE TABLE, BUT IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE THE "USUAL SUSPECTS" ONCE AGAIN.

KEEP UP THE FIRE, GURUS---
Posted on: 2021/3/6 13:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

My paperwork catch up continues. I found one insurance form that I was supposed to fill out last July. Took care of that. I have a stack of "I'll file it later" papers that dated back to 2016. Mostly stuff from annual retirement payment changes, social security credit papers and annual property tax proposals. I pay my property tax bill when it comes in because I get a discount the earlier I pay it. Doing my tax paperwork prep as well. I told our accountant I'd have it for her next week. That's all coming together Soon I'll have gathered the figures. The medical is the biggest pain in the ass. Collecting all the out of pocket medical expenses. Everything else is on the documents. May not even matter as the standard deduction is moderately accommodating. Have a gureat day everyone. And may the bird of paradise fly up your nose.

Posted on: 2021/3/6 14:41

teebee Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys....Loving the new bed. Another 9 hour sleep night. Got the new sheets yesterday, too. They are the softest, smoothest most comfortable sheets we've ever slept on. They come from "puffy" as well. made from bamboo, sp they say.

Very nice start to the morning, 44* now and headed toward the mid to upper 60s. Much of the same predicted for the next week even making it into the 80 mid week.

A bit of work in the shop today and church this afternoon are the only things on the agenda.
Posted on: 2021/3/6 15:03

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Wazzup Guru's...... well my Mom's train left Thursday night at 8:10..... I was there to help her board....she had no luggage.... all she took with her was her honor, a lifetime of work...and a love for the Lord.....at the end that's all you need. She went peaceful and I'm glad I was there with her.

At 98 she has lived a long full life. A Montana girl who outlived two good men, staunch conservative republican, a warrior for the Lord.... Missionary with my Dad to the outbacks of Brazil in the early 50's while dragging along 2 little kids...me and my brother......

Breast Cancer survivor from 1974 when they told us after the surgery there was nothing left to do but pray....and pray we did.... health food nut from way back in the 60's..... We used to get Tigers Milk for breakfast which was a Milkshake with all kinds of good stuff in it..... hell we loved it.... a shake for breakfast.....

Musician in that she played the piano while Dad would preach the word....... fluent in 3 languages not including the sailor talk she could bring on some poor fool who crossed her or hers.....a lover of dogs of all kinds....

A deaf education teacher who changed kids lives almost all of which have gone on to be successful in business and life...... and although we did not see eye to eye on many things when I was young, time has proven her more right than wrong..... .

Zona Gale Denton Dennis Sarff.....raise a glass with me Guru's and toast a life well lived...... Amen and Amen....
Posted on: 2021/3/6 16:13

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Ultraman Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Posted on: 2021/3/6 16:16

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

CorvetteBob Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

I’m sorry about your mom U-man. I envy you that you were able to be there at the time. For different reasons I was not able to be there for mine.

It seems as though I’m about to enjoy two consecutive days off. I know I need the rest, but I feel like I’m not where I’m supposed to be. Now I need to figure out how to use the time so other don’t figure out how to use my time.🧐
Posted on: 2021/3/6 17:15

Matatk Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

That's a very nice Tribute, Marcus. I'm sorry to hear about your mother but glad she's at peace.
Posted on: 2021/3/6 17:19

TommyT-Bone Re: SATURDAY 6 MARCH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I also feel that was a wonderful short tribute to the woman that gave you life. I love and loved my mom throughout her life. I miss her. I still have the urge to call her from time to time and I do. Through my thoughts and prayers she lives on. I was fortunate to spend time with her throughout my life and especially in her waning years. She enjoyed cruising with us and we enjoyed having her with us. All the people that have impacted my life, whether live or dead, are carried with me in my heart, hopefully throughout eternity.

Amen

Posted on: 2021/3/6 19:40

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.