Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
213 user(s) are online (168 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Windows in the C4
Both should move up and down, quietly and reasonably fast.

If a window does not work, this most likely means a bad motor, but check the fuse pane...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS MONDAY 8 MARCH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING, GURUS---
Posted on: 2021/3/8 13:57

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SUNNY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS, NICE DAY ON TAP, THE CHEROKEES LOVE IT AND THE REST OF US ARE NOT DISPLEASED :-) IT WAS WESTERN OKLAHOMA WINDY YESTERDAY.

IT'S AUTO ROTATION DAY, NOTHING ELSE ON THE AGENDA. DW SEEMS TO BE DOING A LITTLE BETTER AFTER HER SPINAL INJECTION, THOUGH IT'S HARD FOR ME TO TELL.

teebee wrote:
The dam* doves have decided that under the awning is a good place roost at night and they sh!t all over everything. So I'm blocking the gable end off with the lattice and I've ordered some shade screen and attachment clips that I will use to cover the open sides at night to keep the dam* birds out. [/quote]

A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE: .22 RAT SHOT, .38 SHOT SHELL, .410 #9 SHOT, DEPENDING ON THE RANGE. AFTER YOU KILL A COUPLE THE REST WILL STAY AWAY.

REMEMBER WHAT STONEWALL JACKSON SAID---
Posted on: 2021/3/8 14:07

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

CorvetteBob Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Light crowd here today, huh Gris?
Here at the crayon factory, we’ve got several chiefs giving instructions to the braves, but they don’t know what each other is doing. so now we have a comedy of people coming to our area and telling us one thing, then ten minutes later we’re told something else.
If it was on tv you’d have to laugh.
Crazy is all we can count on!😁
Posted on: 2021/3/9 0:21

TommyT-Bone Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Hello everybody. It was a work at the nursery day for me doing a host of chores and repairs. Tomorrow I have a delivery first thing in the morning. Then my honey do list should shorten for the rest of the week. I am mostly non committal anymore. I say things like probably, might, possibly and a host of other phrases that offer potential. There are still a few dates that I am committed to. A bar mitzvah and Passover seder. Rebooked my Panama Canal cruise for December. We'll see if the ship ever gets to leave the port of Tampa. That's one of three I plan to rebook. I have flights on Alaska Air I have to do something with for my cancelled cruise in May. Maybe I'll change them from Seattle to Anchorage if they can't accommodate my next Alaska cruise booking next year. If it's a use it or lose it I'll fly to Alaska for a week. Worst case I'll have to fly to Seattle in May for 8 days. I can kill a week in the surrounding area there as well. Riggin friggin sassafrasson Covid crap.
Posted on: 2021/3/9 0:51

teebee Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

hey guys, up early and off to church. Nice start, mid 40s and all the way up to the mid 70s today, with some stiff breezes.

Had errands to run all morning, then worked in the shop all afternoon.

Gris, I shot one out of the tree in the front yard, with my BB gun. Didn't kill it outright, but it was wandering around on the ground dazed...pretty sure one of the local cats or dogs had a nice meal. Just went out with my BB gun and a flashlight...sure as heck, one was sitting there on the cross beam...I shot it and it fluttered down to the ground, but then took off into the dark....I think that one is hurting.
Posted on: 2021/3/9 2:02

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

I hope you can make those flights work out, Tommy. We finally got the flights we were taking to DC converted to points that do not expire. Not sure when we will get to use them though.
Posted on: 2021/3/9 2:10

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Lots to do in Seattle..... hang wid da homeless.... take over a neighborhood with Antifa..... Work for Amazon for a week... takes a week to try and figure out how to get around the area........ also look at old houses that need a lot of work and they are already priced at a Million dollars....always good for a laugh..... they got good salmon though....

time to hit the hay...... work sleep eat...... what else is there....? night Guru's
Posted on: 2021/3/9 2:40

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: MONDAY 8 MARCH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Lots to do in Seattle..... hang wid da homeless.... take over a neighborhood with Antifa..... Work for Amazon for a week... takes a week to try and figure out how to get around the area........ also look at old houses that need a lot of work and they are already priced at a Million dollars....always good for a laugh..... they got good salmon though....

time to hit the hay...... work sleep eat...... what else is there....? night Guru's

Thanks. Anchorage sounds better after reading that but they have a large homeless population as well being a big city in Alaska. If not there, maybe Vegas or Lake Tahoe. Wherever I can make it work.
Posted on: 2021/3/9 3:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.