Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
235 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Ultraman The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14728 Posts

Where did that month go? We are 2 weeks out from planting up here and the work has just gotten started the last 2 days.. as they say....all hell has broken loose in Ag world.. my job as Agronomist and sales turns into truck driver and deliveries..... ah hell if I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it.

U woman's 60th coming up in a few days....my son, our youngest just turned 27..... amazing how fast my life has gone.... I myself have seen my younger days....

Got a new battery for the Grand Sport but the 90 elbow that vents it to the outside broke off in the old battery so now am waiting on GM to send me another one... battery in back on a dry sump car.... Baby Harley is sounding a lot better wid the new more melodious sounding pipes... and the tune made it a lot more snorty...... it's the snorty sporty.... I love it when a plan comes together...

better go make my lunch.... I do believe a large scale tax revolt is in my future..... if I can get 30 million folks to go along with me....what's the IRS going to do...... take my advice..... buy gold and silver... I cannot see that the way they are printing money that what they are doing is sustainable... something has to give..... the foxes are in the hen house....
Posted on: 2021/3/31 9:56

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

CLOUDY AND COLDISH IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 50 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH, "THEY" SAY IT WILL CLEAR OFF LATER.

GOT SOME ERRANDS TO RUN, DARLING WIFE HAS MEDICAL APPOINTMENT IN MUSKOGEE AT 1100.

THE USPS IS NOT DOING WELL. HAD AN ORDER OF BOOKS MAILED 16 MAR ON THE EAST COAST, GOT TO TULSA 20 MARCH, GOT TO FT GIB 29 MARCH, DELIVERED YESTERDAY. DID THEY GET LOST IN TULSA? FALL OFF THE TRUCK? OR DID THEY TAKE TIME TO READ MY BOOKS?
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW---
Posted on: 2021/3/31 13:39

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22802 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

End of the month already. Can't believe it.

Chilly and windy here. Supposed to be in the 40s. This weekend should be 70s, though.

Tire rack arrived yesterday. Got that put up this morning without any issues. Looks good, seems like it will do the trick.

New convertible top is scheduled for delivery today. Hopefully I can get that installed soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Attach file:

jpg  20210331_103220_copy_1612x1209.jpg (267.19 KB)
994_60649de188351.jpg 1612X1209 px
Posted on: 2021/3/31 16:05

TommyT-Bone Re: The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

I got to drive my 83 911 today. Unfortunately it was to my Porsche mechanic. The ignition was locking up before it got to the start position. It would take multiple tries to start it. Best to repair it. I like cars that start.
Posted on: 2021/3/31 17:46

teebee Re: The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, not sure where the day went.....or what I got done... kind of like Marc saying where did the month go...which I agree, it went by way fast.

Happy birthday to U-woman. Gris, I know exactly what you mean about the USPS. Tommy, it is more fun to drive them, than to watch them sit.

Stations this evening and Holy Thursday, Good Friday services the next two days.
Posted on: 2021/3/31 21:46

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

Happy birthday Uwoman!
Not sure where the day or month has gone. Geez it'll be Chrimmus before we know it. Rain forecatsted for today but it's been sunny and nice. I nneed to bring plants in and cover others for the next three days then temps back to normal. We have freeze warnings next two nights. Figures. That's a sh*t ton of work I have to look forward to when I get home. Good thing the dolly's tires are aired up, a couple of those I can't lift. Been a heckuva busy day at work today, hopefully a slower tomororw.
Y'all have fun
Posted on: 2021/3/31 22:26

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: The Wednesday Chat Room... 3-31-21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Gris, I know exactly what you mean about the USPS.

Hope you noted that there weren't near as many mail problems when I worked there.
Posted on: 2021/4/1 2:56

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.