Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
214 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY 15 APR 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7619 Posts

TAX DAY :-(
Posted on: 2021/4/15 13:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THURSDAY 15 APR 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7619 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING RATHER WEAKLY THROUGH THE OVERCAST, CALM AND COLDISH, MORE RAIN ON THE WAY. THE CHEROKEES ENDEAVOR TO PERSEVERE :-|

DARLING WIFE HAS MORE PT TODAY, MAY BE ABLE TO DRIVE HERSELF, OR NOT, AS THE CASE MAY BE. OTHERWISE NOTHING ON THE AGENDA.

ALWAYS FORWARD, GURUS---
Posted on: 2021/4/15 13:44

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY 15 APR 21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4638 Posts

Geez - ick - yes, tax day. They get to electronicallyw withdraw their due today for fed and state. Might need to go check my balance.
Hoping for a less stressful day today - gonna tweak on this truck a bit then send a proof over, he can take the weekend to look it over. I have a couple of other small jobs to do as well, and my poool company lady needs to get back to me as we're 2/3 done with her and she stil hasn't sent me the bedside photos she wants. Rest of the truck is complete and we need it out of our shop.
Sunny and cool here today, was supposed to rain but this is Arkansas so if you stand around a minute it changes.
This is Thursday, right?
Posted on: 2021/4/15 13:59

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: THURSDAY 15 APR 21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Morning guys...slept in, but need to get going. Cold, cloudy and damp this morning. They say we are in for some cold rainy days today and tomorrow. Supposed to return to more spring-like temps next week.
Posted on: 2021/4/15 14:59

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: THURSDAY 15 APR 21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33755 Posts

Brought the ailing cat to the vet for an antibiotic injection. Have to go every two days. Hope the kitty recovers but she's having a rough go of it. Got back from the vet and went to the dump to unload a full pick up bedload of weeds and dead trees from the back of the house nursery. Going to the nursery in a few minutes to flush Sue's fish pond filter. The fun just never ends. I've been promising myself a day off all by my lonesome. A long ride south to the Keys might be in order with maybe a nice lunch. This Covid shit is wearing thin on my nerves. Totally disrupted my routine. I need to go somewhere or do something out of town. Way out of town.
Posted on: 2021/4/15 19:45

TommyT-Bone Re: THURSDAY 15 APR 21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33755 Posts

Sue got her first vaccine shot tonight. She was very concerned because of her allergies. I went along for moral and physical support if needed. She did fine. She is telling everybody "I only got the vaccine because my husband wants me to.". Which is true. Future travel will be so much easier if you've had the vaccine.

Saw that a bill passed the House on forming a committee to study reparations for slaves. I'm all for it. Any American slaves that are alive today should get reparations.
Posted on: 2021/4/16 2:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.