Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C2
Abbreviation for the 2nd generation of Corvettes built from 1963-1967....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 20 APR 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING
Posted on: 2021/4/20 13:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 20 APR 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

CLOUDY, COLD, AND WINDY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, GONNA RAIN THEY SAY. WOULD BE ANOTHER TWO NAP DAY, EXCEPT FOR DW'S PT APPOINTMENT THIS AFTERNOON.

DIL GOT HER ALTERNATOR REPLACED AND THE ARKIES ARE BACK HOME. THE HOUSE IS GLORIOUSLY QUIET. THIS PLACE IS TOO SMALL FOR EIGHT ADULT-SIZE PEOPLE :-)

IN THE NEWS I SEE THE GUTLESS OLD PARTY GOT THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD WHEN TWO LEGISLATORS SUGGESTED WHITE PEOPLE COMBINE TO DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES. FOR THE PERMANENT POLITICAL CLASS THAT’S A WORSE NIGHTMARE THAN TRUMP.

SO WE DISARM THE PUBLIC AND ABOLISH THE POLICE, WON'T WE HAVE FUN THEN---
Posted on: 2021/4/20 13:59

TommyT-Bone Re: 20 APR 21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I've been a little rundown the past couple of days. The aches and pains have been active. My left knee that I injured over 45 years ago is letting me know it's still there. Headache, probably allergy related. Basically I'm not at the top of my game. Thought I would take a day and try to relax or do only what I was feeling up to. Planned on sleeping in till I got up on my own. So much for planning. Sue called me at 08:34 with a problem in the grow house at the nursery. The sprinklers wouldn't turn off. Not something I could put off till later. Up and at em and back home after an hour. Going to continue the day at a leisurely pace. I'm sure something will come up. I'm indispensable.
Posted on: 2021/4/20 14:32

vetteblondie Re: 20 APR 21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning, seems I missed a lot during my hiatus - happy birthday to the missus, Bob.
Marcus, happy the pooch is home safe and sound, John continued prayers and for Gris and wife as well. Tommy, nobody wants to work anymore with the gubmit handouts. One restaurant here even made the news with a sign when you walk in that greeted guests and thanking people for being patient with them and being short staffed and it added that they're happy that people showed up to work, but most don't want to work. Ran some errands Friday, got my mop cut and higlighed a bit, sorely needed, then nursing home Saturday and the last couple days all I had planned was to rest and keep my head down and out of sight. Got out for a massage yesterday then right back home in the peace and quiet. First day back at the office and walk right into a wasp nest of bs. Naturally. Been beautiful weather here but winter is coming back tonight and tomorrow so all the large plants had to be drug back in and watered. I suppose my weekend will entail putting all that mess back out and holding my breath on Arron's brother to come help with the roof repairs. Fingers crossed.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Posted on: 2021/4/20 14:36

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 20 APR 21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Meanwhile, out in somebody's shed .....

Attach file:

jpg  Wooden start.jpg (65.39 KB)
852_607eec183fdd8.jpg 720X960 px
Posted on: 2021/4/20 14:58

Matatk Re: 20 APR 21
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

I didn't think we'd actually see snow today but I guess I lost that bet. Just flurries but a little bit sticking here and there.

Letty, I think I need a massage. Haven't had one since precovid.

Might need to find a new bone cruncher, sciatic nerve had been bugging me the past few days.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2021/4/20 15:37

vetteblondie Re: 20 APR 21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Matt, our providers have been open here for a while, mask mandates but they're operating, even if limited capacity. When I booked, they were a month out. Do you have a pinched sciatic nerve? There are some easy stretches and light exercizes you can do to alleviate it and realight that joint. PT showed me and it's nearly 100% gotten rid of my issues.
Posted on: 2021/4/20 18:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 20 APR 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

A REMARKABLE DAY:
PULLED OF THE FIRST TICK OF THE YEAR AND WE HAD A 90 MINUTE SNOW SQUALL :-0

DW DID BETTER AT PT; AT LEAST SHE DIDN'T COME OUT WORSE THAN WHEN SHE WENT IN.
Posted on: 2021/4/20 22:56

teebee Re: 20 APR 21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, was sleeping well this morning when my phone started ringing....tried to answer on my watch...no go. So I get up and see it was #2, so call ger back. She has taken the morning off to take #3GS to the 'city' to get his first C19 vaccination. Well we DID have snow last night, about 3" on the ground and she tells me her SO told her there were lots of cars off the road between here and the 'City', so she wants me to take them over.

Rosie decides that she can do a little shopping while I take them to get the shot. So we jump in the PU and creep over to the 'city'. The roads are sheets of ice, so 20 to 35 MPH was all we could muster. Once over, I drop Rosie at WallyWorld and take #2 and GS to Walgreens to get the shot. They are not in there more than 3 minutes and here they come. Even though their website said they had the one approved for 16 & + year olds, they didn't, so no shot for him. So I head over to the lumberyard and pickup a couple of planks I need to build a mantle then out to pickup Rosie and head home.

Work in the shop on hanging doors on the cabinets then applying walnut veneer to replace on an antique table. Then the phone rings and the FedEx Freight driver is calling to deliver the replacement cabinet parts that were damaged in the last bunch.

My lumber truck driver also called and said he would not make it today, so I decided to load up the cabinets and haul them out to the place where I will be installing them. By the time we get back to the house it's after 5:30.......

I'm tired and ready for bed.
Posted on: 2021/4/21 3:09

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.