Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
218 user(s) are online (187 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Dana 36
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 1996...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

CorvetteBob May the 4th be with you!
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Well it just enough to be the fourth now.
Waiting on a grinder to finish it’s cycle so I can start another.
Other than that, have a great Tuesday everyone!
Posted on: 2021/5/4 4:15

GRIS Re: May the 4th be with you!
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7623 Posts

CLOUDY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS, INCH AND A HALF IN THE RAIN GAUGE. THUNDER AND LIGHTNING MOST OF YESTERDAY EVENING, THE CAT HIDING UNDER MY CHAIR :-)

DROVE DW TO PT YESTERDAY, BOUGHT DOG AND CAT FOOD, AND GOT THE OIL CHANGED ON HER CAR.

TROUBLE THE WONDER DOG SAVED US FROM A MAN EATING BOX TURTLE.
HE BRAVELY HELD THE VICIOUS REPTILE AT BAY UNTIL I COULD PICK IT UP AND CARRY IT AWAY.

TODAY'S AGENDA: OIL CHANGE FOR THE PICKUP, AND, IF IT QUITS RAINING, THE TOMATO.

A LIFE FULL OF EXCITEMENT IN THE INDN' NATIONS---
Posted on: 2021/5/4 13:31

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: May the 4th be with you!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33757 Posts

I told Sue I was gonna have a t-shirt made for her with WORK MAGNET written on it. I swear she creates more work than any person I have ever known. PITA. I have NEVER been able to keep up with what she generates.

This one is interesting

Posted on: 2021/5/4 13:44

vetteblondie Re: May the 4th be with you!
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4640 Posts

Good morning. Sun shining this morning but not for long they say. Awful storms with high winds and "large" hail in some places, majority missed us. I woke up sometime during the night to the wind howling and such but seems things fared okay around the house. Saw very minor damage on the way in. Wouldn't you know it right before I take a trip I come down with a bug. Arron had allergy crap a week and half ago and guess I now have part of it. Head hurts, eyes hot, fever off and on although mild and sneezing, itchy eyes. Hope it passes with a few good night's sleep. No need for meds yet hoping im on the upswing of recovery. Guess it came from him or outdoor crap I got into.
Hope everyone has a good day
Posted on: 2021/5/4 13:56

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: May the 4th be with you!
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Morning guys....Was sleeping pretty soundly when we heard the front door bell ringing. It was the guy that called me yesterday to see if I could/would cut some pre-formed countertops to size for him and do a couple other thing on some cabinets he and his wife had bought at HD and installed in a utility room, but ran into situations where they (he) wasn't comfortable doing. Anyway I went over and had the little jobs done before noon. He stopped by after he got home from work last night (about 7:30) to thank me for getting on it so quickly (they weren't expecting it done that day) and wanted to know how much he owed me. I told him I only had a couple hours in the deal and told him beings they were friends $50 would be good. This morning when I went down he handed me an envelope and told me thanks again. when I opened it up it had two $50 in it.....I guess they really appreciated it.

Cold this morning, but is going to warm up into the mid 60s.
Posted on: 2021/5/4 14:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: May the 4th be with you!
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14727 Posts

ya that is called a tip I think Tee.... very nice...

Tommy that is called being a good business woman....see you are supposed to have more business every year....that is how you make a lot of money... I have never tried it but I have heard it works...

Had an irate farmer come in the other day I guess we had sprayed a field wrong for him. He completely went postal and slammed his fist on my desk so hard everything lifted up about 6" off of it. Then he picks up my Yeti 16 oz container and throws it at me as hard as he could and he hits me square in the chest with it.... at this point I know the guy is completely nuts...

I move out from behind my desk so I had some room to operate and help up my hand and told him if he comes at me I will put him on the ground.... so he says fuck you old man and comes charging in.... I am not making this up.... my Dad told me years ago that if a fight is inevitable it's best to get the first lick in...so when he charged in I hit him as hard as I could and flattened his nose.... I have also learned through the years that the way to end an altercation quickly was to break someone's nose..... he came on in and grabbed me and was slamming me against the walls and my office book shelf and I was still getting in some cheap shots on his head...

then the door flew open and our lady manager who is all of 5'6 and 130 lbs and a big burly kid that works there came in and we all were in this scrum as they tried to break us up...

did I mention I am to old for this chit.... anyway... the sheriff shows up and the others had the guy outside and me inside. I was not hurt at all but they ended up taking him to the hospital for stitches and to try and fix his very broken nose... they have tagged him for assault and told me I was justified in my actions as I was defending myself.... court date not set yet.... I am packing all day just to make sure this idiot does not want to go round 2..... I hope not... I did get the weekend off though so I could unwind.... any excuse for a day off this time of the year... the world has gone nuts I'm thinking......
Posted on: 2021/5/5 2:18

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.