Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
224 user(s) are online (197 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 15 MAY 2021
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

HI Y'ALL---
Posted on: 2021/5/15 13:09

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 15 MAY 2021
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

GLOOM, DESPAIR, AND AGONY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, OUR SUNSHINE WENT AWAY. NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO BUT A WEEK OF MONSOON. EXPLETIVE DELETED!

#1 GRANDDAUGHTER'S MED SCHOOL GRADUATION IN TULSA TODAY, I DON'T PLAN TO GO. DARLING WIFE WANTS TO BUT I'M VETOING THAT; TWO HOURS WINDSHIELD TIME PLUS TIME AT THE "FESTIVITIES" IS NOT A GOOD BET. SHE'S BEEN DOING BETTER AND I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

JOHN, I WAS INTERESTED IN YOUR GENERATOR SET UP. I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING ONE, BUT BEING ON PROPANE MAKES ME PUT IT OFF. CONVERTING TO NATURAL GAS WOULD BE AN EXTRA EXPENSE. #1 SIL HAS A SIMILAR SET UP, EXCEPT THAT THEY HAVE AN OLD GAS WELL ON THE PROPERTY AND GET FREE NATURAL GAS. GUESS I'LL STICK WITH FIRE PLACE AND ALADDIN LAMPS :-0 WE'VE NEVER BEEN WITHOUT ELECTRICITY FOR MORE THAN EIGHT DAYS---
Posted on: 2021/5/15 13:25

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: 15 MAY 2021
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Rain here this morning. I was able to finish up the little bit of landscaping I had left just before it started.

Kids are at swimming lessons now.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2021/5/15 16:20

Ultraman Re: 15 MAY 2021
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14736 Posts

Ya Gris they make those to run on Propane also....that is the one I was looking at to get. We have a 500 gal propane tank and that would be much better than keeping to carry gas to the thing to keep it generating....

Got the Vette's rear coil overs on not much to it when you figure it out. got it set to low now. so will raise up the back some to give it a rake to the front. took it for a short spin and it seems to ride about like it did... other stuff coming....

sounds like some nice improvements Matt..... gotta go mow now..... have a nice day Guru's
Posted on: 2021/5/15 16:54

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: 15 MAY 2021
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Went to the bank this morning in my 90 Corvette. When I was backing out I saw what looked to be a squirrel tail in the middle of a parking spot. Upon closer inspection it turned out to be a little kitten crying. Looks to be about 2 weeks old . I looked around for mama. Didn't see any other cats or kittens around. Took it home and I'll bottle feed it for a couple of weeks. I'm not one to leave an animal in need of help. Casey's to the rescue ..... again. Then I guess we'll try to find it a good home. That's how we ended up with Mr Lucky only he was in the middle of the street. Same bacic scenario. Poor little kitty in need of help. Lucky is almost 10 yers old now.
Posted on: 2021/5/15 19:55

teebee Re: 15 MAY 2021
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Hey guys, Up early and off to church for a funeral. I gentleman whom I taught with for many years. Over the last several tears he has declined in his health....mostly his mind. Then last week he fell and broke his hip and femur, almost death sentence for people in their mid 80s, and in his case it was.

Came home and did a little work in the shop, then took the cabinets for one wall (1 upper and 2 base) and got them installed, just before going to church.

Tomorrow, I'll get GS #3 to help me install the others (fingers crossed).

Weather here is typical SW Kansas springtime. Wet, pattern, thunder, lightening and a little bit of rain...then sunshine, then clouding up and then sunny. Cloudy right now and low 70s.

Sounds like he found a good home, Tommy.

Marc, when is the big Race?
Posted on: 2021/5/15 22:12

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.