Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
234 user(s) are online (194 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 19.V.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 2021/5/19 13:05

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 19.V.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

ANOTHER GLOOMY DAY IN THE NATIONS, CLOUDY AND COOL. 70% CHANCE OF RAIN AND A HIGH OF 77 PREDICTED. TIRESOME.

ATE SUPPER AT THE BOOMERANG YESTERDAY EVENING, HAD A SUPER CHILI CHEESEBURGER WHILE DARLING WIFE LOOKED ON IN HORROR.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. NO AUTO ROTATION THIS WEEK; WHY BOTHER WITH RAIN EVERY DAY. GOT A SMALL GUNSHOW IN TULSA THIS WEEKEND; WONDERING ABOUT TAKING THE FINNWOLF. A RATHER HIGH DOLLAR PIECE FOR A SMALL SHOW, BUT CAN'T HURT I GUESS.

GOOD TO HEAR YOU'RE MAKING PROGRESS, JOHN.

CONTINUE THE MARCH, GURUS---
Posted on: 2021/5/19 13:17

vetteblondie Re: 19.V.21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

Good morning ,
another dreary day here, been raining off and on all week thus far since we've been home. beautiful daily at Navarre, however. Hoping there's not much if anything on my work list for today, not feelin my wheaties this morning.
Y'all have a good one
Posted on: 2021/5/19 14:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

j3studio Re: 19.V.21
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4246 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

ATE SUPPER AT THE BOOMERANG YESTERDAY EVENING, HAD A SUPER CHILI CHEESEBURGER WHILE DARLING WIFE LOOKED ON IN HORROR.

Super Chili Cheeseburger Supreme—they aren't playing. Which one do you go to? I see a couple right along Route 66—should be a stop next time we drive it, this time from Santa Monica to Chicago.

Posted on: 2021/5/19 14:10

TommyT-Bone Re: 19.V.21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

LOL Sounds like great burger to me. At Seminole I sometimes get the Hollywood burger. Meat, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and bacon, topped with a sunny side up fried egg. I eat it without the bun with a knife and fork. Can't even fit it in your mouth with the bun.

Had a delivery up in Miami today. Had to drive through a well worn part of town to reach my destination. After I left the Boston area many moons ago, I pretty much lived outside of big cities but not in the city. I'm not a fan of city living.

Kitty is doing fine. Feeding about every 6 hours now. Last night she slept through the night. I was up pretty early today. Napus maximus is in order.
Posted on: 2021/5/19 17:01

GRIS Re: 19.V.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

Quote:

j3studio wrote:

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

Super Chili Cheeseburger Supreme—they aren't playing. Which one do you go to? I see a couple right along Route 66—should be a stop next time we drive it, this time from Santa Monica to Chicago.

I GO TO THE ONE IN FT GIBSON. THEY ARE ALL OVER IN OKLAHOMA.
THEY HAVE GREAT FRIED PIES THERE ALSO.

MORNING EXCITEMENT: WHEN I TOOK TROUBLE OUT FOR HIS RUN TODAY THERE WAS A FEROCIOUS WHITETAIL DEER WAITING IN AMBUSH BEHIND THE BARN. MY RESOLUTE PROTECTOR DROVE THIS VICIOUS BEAST AWAY---AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED :-) STRANGELY ENOUGH THE DEER DOUBLED BACK. I WAS ABLE TO CALL OFF MY DOG AND GET HIM UNDER CONTROL, REMARKABLE IN ITSELF. TROUBLE REALLY WANTS TO PLEASE.

I WONDER IF SHE HAD A FAWN UP IN THE WOODS AND WANTED TO LEAD THE DOG AWAY; CAN'T THINK OF ANY OTHER REASON FOR HER TO DOUBLE BACK.

I LOVE LIVING IN THE COUNTRY!
Posted on: 2021/5/19 17:23

Matatk Re: 19.V.21
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22802 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Cloudy and dreary here. Had some rain earlier. Going to pick up the Corvette. The alarm was installed. My buddy said one of the worst he's ever done because of the electronics. Still no radio upgrade. Was finally able to order a head unit online. Should be here this week.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2021/5/19 20:00

teebee Re: 19.V.21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, nice day again. Another shower of 1/2" last night, that's about 3 1/2" in the last 4 days.....we'll take it all. More in store for us over the next 7 or 8 days.

More work in the shop. Just keep busy with little and big jobs.
Posted on: 2021/5/20 0:27

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 19.V.21
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14728 Posts

Wet and dreary here also.....still waiting on my Shark Bar and harness set up for the GS..... thought it would have been here before this... will call tomorrow.... Number one daughter up in Seattle has bought a nice home to live in. I like the place but the price would make a person in the midwest and western plains shake their heads and wonder how it got so far out of control..... they don't live like us up there...

all that chili burger talk has made me hungry..... catch you on the flip flop Guru's

Posted on: 2021/5/20 1:06

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.