Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
135 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  SuperRam Intake System
Originally designed by John Lingenfelter at LPE and manufactured by Accell, the SuperRam was the 1st aftermarket intake to improve upon the stock lon...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 1 AUGUST 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

HAPPY LAMMAS TO YOU ALL, I'M OFF TO TULSA AGAIN---
Posted on: 2021/8/1 11:22

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

j3studio Re: 1 AUGUST 21
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Good morning, all.

It seems our yard is a little too hospitable to nature—Ivelis was cleaning out the window boxes yesterday and found a new bee's nest. She was stung six times, but tells me she's okay. We deployed chemicals shortly thereafter.

My friend got back from transitioning his mom at about 6:00 PM yesterday. He and I took the convertible out in the glorious evening to do a few errands—our old joke is that they take your "convertible card" away if you don't drive it on one of these perfect days.

Posted on: 2021/8/1 12:08

TommyT-Bone Re: 1 AUGUST 21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Petsitter stopped by yesterday for a pre trip walk around and instructions. Today I shop for all the animal needs and do meal prep for the tortoises and pig. Pack what's left to be packed, weigh and set the suitcases as ready to go. Later ay 04:00 I have to help Sue tear down the booth and inventory at a festival she decided to do. She's a real pain in the ass. Always trying to shove 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag. I've said it before and I'll say it again. She lives all of her life and part of mine. All my protests go unheeded. I'm retired .... Wish she would get the message. ..... We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
Posted on: 2021/8/1 13:41

Ultraman Re: 1 AUGUST 21
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

I believe retirement is a modern man made institution.. I think we should work as long as we are contributing to the advancement of mankind...... that being said.... I'm thinking about retiring...... but then I think about that new C8 I'd like to have and so on it goes....

Had the little Honda out for a spin yesterday. At first it wasn't shifting right again so I got real aggressive with the foot shifter and all of a sudden it is working perfectly....sometimes you got to teach them a lesson... then it taught me a lesson when it started to run out of gas a block from home.... I reached down for the reserve and found it was already on reserve.... chit... so by moving the bike back and forth I got it to the bottom of my driveway before it was empty.... I have a long uphill driveway.... lucky it does not weigh much...

Still breaking in the Harley.... got 320 miles on it now. nice bike and very comfortable.....

Today is Corvette to a medium sized village for a party.... enjoy your days Guru's....
Posted on: 2021/8/1 14:35

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

bogus Re: 1 AUGUST 21
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

It's been quiet here... we got a whole house water conditioner installed a couple of weeks back. Real nice. The water just feels better.

Not much going on today... need to get some washer fluid. Wow.

Posted on: 2021/8/1 17:01

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Matatk Re: 1 AUGUST 21
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Can't believe it's August already. Time flies whether you're having fun or not.

Tool sales picked up slightly but mainly because I was able to source some more stuff last week. Gotta have it to sell it.

John, hope the wife is feeling better. Safe travels to everyone hitting the road.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2021/8/1 17:22

vetteblondie Re: 1 AUGUST 21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good afternoon everyone- finally a break in the heat here, was 100 again yesterday with index at 114 at one point. After 90 it’s all the same to me. Ran my butt off Friday, nursing homes and then cleaned house till 1030 that night. Yesterday we went to flea markets in Little Rock, then some takeout from our Cajun place on way home, bed around 130 after watching Star Trek. We’ve been lazy today hanging out off and on in the pool enjoying couple older day today. I got crap to do but it’ll wait..I need to buy more plants the extreme heat killed a lot of mine. I killed two of em. Used what I thought was my neem/soap and it was effin weed killer. I obliterated a monstera that was tall as me plus a “mojito” and some new black elephant ear I had in pots. All of my petunias but one are dead. I’m bout to give up this year. The stupid heavy freeze we had late ruined junk and now it’s just starting to grow and here comes temps equal to the surface of the sun and ruined stuff all over again
Posted on: 2021/8/1 21:23

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 1 AUGUST 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

TODAY WAS A TOTAL WASH IN TULSA. GATE WAS GOOD FOR A SUNDAY, PEOPLE WERE BUYING, JUST NOT BUYING FROM US. GUYS NEXT TO US SOLD SEVERAL GUNS. OUR STOCK WAS A LITTLE HIGH PRICED FOR THIS SMALL SHOW AND A BIT EXOTIC.

NOBODY SWUNG AT MY LOW BALL. ONE PROSPECT TURNED OUT TO BE IMPROVED MODIFIED AND FULL RATHER THAN IMPROVED CYLINDER AND MODIFIED, SO I DIDN'T MAKE AN OFFER, AND THE OTHER SOME FOOL WALKED UP AND PAID THE ASKING PRICE :-0

WAS A PLEASANT DAY ANYHOW, OUR TAIWANESE BUDDY B.J. CAME BY AND SAM BOUGHT THREE NCO SWORDS AND A NAVY OFFICERS SWORD FROM A GUY WHO CONSIGNED THEM.

ALL IN ALL, LIFE IS GOOD.
Posted on: 2021/8/1 23:25

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: 1 AUGUST 21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Left KC about 9:30 this morning. Made it home about 4pm. Driving like that wears me out.

I guess we had about 1 1/2" of rain last night.

Lots to do next week.......
Posted on: 2021/8/2 1:24

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.