Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Driver Information Center
Also known as the DIC.

This is the display readout panel on the dash. It's above the radio for 1984-1989; above the climate controls, 1990-1996.
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 7 0CT 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---
Posted on: 2021/10/7 13:45

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 7 0CT 21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

IT'S A SUNNY 59 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH, LOOKING FOR 80 LATER.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA, #3 GRANDSON GONE BACK TO THE CHEESE FACTORY, LIFE BACK TO NORMAL AM GRISHEIM.

TO COIN A PHRASE, HAVE A NICE DAY, Y'ALL :-)

Posted on: 2021/10/7 13:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: 7 0CT 21
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Despite my initial reluctance I got the grass cut yesterday morning. It's a good thing because we had more rain last night into this morning. I guess procrastinating wouldn't have helped me in this case.

Marcus, hope your client's car wasn't on that transport truck the other day. Terrible loss there.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2021/10/7 13:59

vetteblondie Re: 7 0CT 21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning -
Yes, hope it wasn't your friend's car on that truck yesterday Marcus. That was awful I hate it for those who were waiting on those, hate it for the driver just all around bad.
Matt, when I worked at the body shop, I'd use a pinstripe brush for my touchups, the flexibility was nice. Of course I sanded edges of the chip when needed to help smooth, then glide brush across with light motions then would use compound after if necessary. Pearl white I've found you can't touch up it shows no matter what. I hate that color for that reason.
Rained again here during the night and a very heavy dew this morning to boot. Chances again this weekend - I just wanted a nice day to be in the pool and not have to be anywhere else - not in the cards, pool getting too cold to get into thanks to the neighbor's trees. We really need to get a heater for it somehow.
Have some photo critiquing to do for a photography friend later today which'll be a long phone call. He's trying to get into big bands with his concert photography, he shot two songs of Kiss in Biloxi the other night. He dropboxed me a ton of his edited shots for me to give my take on and suggest what else to fix, unfix etc. I've got my notes ready.
Posted on: 2021/10/7 14:07

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: 7 0CT 21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... Hectic morning already. I woke up about 6:45 thinking, on Tuesday, I propped the garage door, at the storage shed, in prep of the FedEx delivery...which as you might remember, didn't happen. I'd forgot that I had done that. So it's been propped (about an inch is all) since Tuesday morning. I had horror thoughts that someone found it and cleaned out the shed. So I jumped up out of bed, got dressed and filled my pockets with the stuff I normally carry, but then I couldn't find my phone and started looking all over for that. Didn't find the phone anywhere in the house, so decided to go check the shed. Luckily, everything there was fine (you'd really have to look to see that it was propped), so came back home to find the phone. Finally, decided the last place I could remember having it was at my Knights of Columbus meeting, so I went back up to the Hall to see if I'd left it laying somewhere there. I walked in the back door, looking on the ground where I'd parked my pickup, then inside and looked where I'd been handing the Tootsie Rolls out (Our Tootsie Roll drive is happening next week) and there on top of the water heater laid my phone. Thank you Lord for letting me find it.

I think I'll go out this morning and try to peddle those Tootsie rolls. FedEx is SUPPOSED to deliver my cabinets today. They called yesterday and said they were there but got there too late to go out yesterday, so today is the day.

In the mean time, I have a couple of bookcases for the county library and a bathroom cabinet for a repeat client to work on.

Have a great day guys...I'm thinking of a nap......
Posted on: 2021/10/7 14:18

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 7 0CT 21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Today is this and that day. Plenty of this and that to do. Have a gureat day everyone.
Posted on: 2021/10/7 16:47

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.