Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
155 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Coil over
The term coil over means having a coil spring coaxial with the shock absorber. In terms of a Corvette, it replaces the leaf spring.

[IMG]http:/...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Tuesday 10.19.21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

G'morn.
Posted on: 2021/10/19 12:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Gotta get showered up and out the door. Delivery down the road in Key Largo this morning.
Posted on: 2021/10/19 12:10

GRIS Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

CLEAR, CALM, & 56 IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 74 THE PREDICTED HIGH. DAYLIGHT IS COMING LATER AND LATER THESE DAYS.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. LOOKS LIKE A TOP DOWN DAY.

ENJOY THE DAY, Y'ALL!
Posted on: 2021/10/19 12:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning - I could see my breath out this morning but it's warming up to mid 70s daily, perfect afternoons here. Tomorrow will be 80. Hoping for a slow day and no drama today, the lady we were going to court with over her airstream - the judge ruled in our favor. She's mad as hell and stomped around and yelled out at the judge about appealing, and determined she would. Whatever. Our notes were that we did all we possibly could to make her happy, wrapped things that we didn't even have to cover, redid her layout completely 3 times plus three new logos (logo designs are separate and she was told this ahead of time), so she racked up additional design time. We hit her with $40/day storage also since she refused to come get it. That alone was like thousands. We ended up dropping that and letting her off with balance due of $1800 just to get her out of our hair and come get her POS trailer. It's gone and hopefully she is also. Brighter days ahead. I also found a court case website for here and trolled, her, she's no stranger to courts apparently.
Y'all have a great Tuesday
Posted on: 2021/10/19 14:02

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys....A nice morning here in the Rockies. Last night the wind came up and was howling for about 30 minutes and this morning, it is drizzling. 36 now and is supposed to only move into the low 50s.

Nothing on the agenda really, was thinking about golfing again, but not if it is going to be like this. Might do some sight-seeing.
Posted on: 2021/10/19 14:47

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

CorvetteBob Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Happy Tuesday everyone! After reading up on the days I’ve missed, it’s good to see things are well for most.
Since my last entry my son spent another 12hours in the ER on Friday. This time they’ve referred us to a surgeon regarding his appendix/gallbladder.
I’m taking him to see the surgeon tomorrow morning. We hoping for some answers, but from what I’ve gathered the topic of Mast cells is something that’s mainly talked about, but no one knows anything for sure.
Yesterday, I got a frantic call as the daughters impala decided there was no oil in the engine. She stopped and checked it and the level was fine. She nursed it home and called me. I grabbed some tools and a new filter and blasted 70 miles. It seemed to me to be a plugged or collapsed filter. I got there as the sun dropped and was done and on my way in an hour. Reports from her say the car is now working, but the night is young.
Thinking my day was done, I got a call from the missuz stating everything in the kitchen fridge was warming and the fridge was officially on the blink. So I spent today thumbing thru websites for the desired fridge while having a fragmented discussion with her as she worked. Good news, it only took $1800 American to schedule a delivery for tomorrow.
I’ll be going back to work on Thursday, but the best part is that the Doctor wants me doing 4 hrs/day for two weeks. What makes that so much fun is that I’ve been ordered to work the latter half of my workday meaning that for the next two weeks, I’m to report to work at 3:30am for four hours/night.
I’m not pleased.
I prefer second shift, third absolutely stinks, and first shift has far, far too many white people walking around pushing their imagined authority on people. Oh, for future reference, that’s what I call first shift people that dream of their importance and come around with their entitlement, White People.
Well, that’s it for me today. Have a good week, and stay healthy everyone.
Posted on: 2021/10/19 22:57

teebee Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Well, with the weather, We headed over to the Rec Center, then we went for a drive around the area. Around the lakes here in the resort area, downtown to check out the "Springs". Thinking we will go there Thursday night.
On the way back to the resort area, we saw signs for Chimney Rock National monument.......Let's drive out there! There is road construction on the way out there and we found out that the actual visitor center is closed and we could only get off the road and walk up a little ways to take some pictures. Cliff dwellers lived up there 1000 years ago.

On the way back we noticed the heavy cloud cover at the higher altitudes to the east... ie Toward Wolf Creek Pass. We talked to a couple earlier today that said they had come over WC this morning, and "... it was a mess" Snow and snow packed roads, people and cars sliding off the roadway, CDOT, CO highway patrol troopers everywhere and wreckers. Well, with the looks of things they are getting more this afternoon.

Rosie decided it felt like a chili day, so, she made a big pot of chili....she was right, chili hit the spot.
Posted on: 2021/10/19 23:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

DARLING WIFE AND I WENT TO GET OUR FLU SHOTS THIS AFTERNOON.
IT'S SIGNIFICANT THAT SHE GOT IN A CORVETTE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EIGHT MONTHS.

IT'S EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANT THAT SHE GOT OUT :-)
Posted on: 2021/10/20 0:05

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Atta girl Mrs Gris..... another milestone to full recovery...

Bob... things always break in 3's you know.... so you got 2 down.....

got in late due to taking out corn test plots.... got started late due to a flat tire on the weigh wagon..... always something.....

long as that cloud stays over the mountains you are good to go Tee...... enjoy....

headed in to bed.... have a nice night Guru's.....
Posted on: 2021/10/20 1:46

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday 10.19.21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:

Bob... things always break in 3's you know.... so you got 2 down.....

This would be funny if it wasn't true.
Posted on: 2021/10/20 4:13

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.