Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
191 user(s) are online (166 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone 11/04/2021 Chat
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Howdy!

Quote:

GRIS wrote:
I STILL HAVE THINGS DONE AT THE DEALERSHIP EVEN THO IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN MY CHOSEN WRENCHER

I understand this GRIS. I brought my C4's to the dealer for years because they had a greatly skilled mechanic there that knew the cars. When he left for greener pastures I did too.
Posted on: 2021/11/4 11:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: 11/04/2021 Chat
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I have a few nagging issues to wrap up on the fleet till I am happy with with everything. It's a pain in the ass because I need to have Sue pick me up when I drop something off. That's one plus for the dealers. They usually have courtesy rides available. I'm not really an Uber or LYFT guy. I have never used one of those services though I really need to learn the ropes.
Posted on: 2021/11/4 11:40
Edited by TommyT-Bone on 2021/11/4 13:54:00

teebee Re: 11/04/2021 Chat
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys, COLD here this morning thermometer on the back deck says, 24...I'd say that is a HARD freeze.

Had church council and Knights meetings last night. So it was a full day.

Today, have one of my regulars coming over this morning, then it is off to the Mennonite school to TRY and finish up out there.

My mechabic guy left the place he was at....two weeks ago. I asked him what he was going to do and he said he has had offers from a couple places in town, but is going to put his own shingle out. For the time being, he is working out of his buddy's house...which happens to be my next door neighbor and the shop is right next to mine. I've already had him do some things on GSs car.

Got to get going here. Have a great day.
Posted on: 2021/11/4 13:11

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 11/04/2021 Chat
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

CLEAR AND COLD THIS MORNING, BUT NOT NEAR AS COLD AS TEE!
45 DEGREES AND CLEAR, 55 THE PREDICTED HIGH, THE RAINS ARE OVER FOR A WHILE I HOPE.

GOT A FEW ERRANDS TO RUN, CAR TAG TO RENEW, BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR #4 GRANDDAUGHTER TO PICK UP, AN EXCUSE TO GO BOMBING AROUND IN THE BUMBLEBEE :-)

THE ELECTIONS SEEM A STRAW IN THE WIND, AND THE WIND IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

‘Twas brilling, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.---
Posted on: 2021/11/4 13:38

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: 11/04/2021 Chat
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Cold here today, 30 last night so the last of the plants got brought in/dug up. I hate to, rather leave them out they do better but it gets cold here in winter. I'm also in that 6 month winter/summer zone. Seems like winter is longer, suppose not but I guess since it drags by it just feels like that.
I had a go-to mekkie also and I kept with him till he quit, then talking to my body shop friend he recommended Arron. That's how we met. He'd fix my car and was way cheaper than the dealership and he was honest with me. Later on, after my divorce I was redoin my vette with the ex's help and ex bailed on me for most of it so I tried to do it on my own. I could text Arron and he'd tell me what to do next if I got stuck. He came up a time or two and I paid him to get me through a jam such as that very last headbolt havving to be drilled out which turned into an all day job. We went out a time or two then went our separate ways for three years then ended up together in 2016. He has people that come to the dealership to request him also, he can't guarantee but they do ask. He does a ton of work on the side for some folks as well, plus some people will bring things to the house and drop off for him. He's got an engine swap next week that I'm not sure how he plans to do since he can only lift 10 pounds per his doc. I offered to do what I could to help him so that might be "our" date weekend ha.
Soooo - anyone know about the Biden pooping his pants ordeal? Been seening a ton of jokes online regarding.
Seems as though some mid term elections are swapping things around as well.
Posted on: 2021/11/4 15:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Posted on: 2021/11/4 20:26

vetteblondie Re: 11/04/2021 Chat
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

It's always a Rustang. In Memphis! That's 45 minutes from me. People are getting ignernt
Posted on: 2021/11/4 22:19

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
People are getting ignernt

Or as they say in parts of Miami, ignant.
Posted on: 2021/11/5 1:44

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.