Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Z25
Refers to 1993 Anniversary Editions; also known as Ruby.

These are the actual cars honored as anniversary cars.

They have RPO Z25 to prove it....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 13.I.22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---
Posted on: 2022/1/13 13:29

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 13.I.22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SUN'S COMING UP, CLEAR AND COLD, 30 ON THE FRONT PORCH, 34 IN TAHLEQUAH. THE PREDICTED HIGH IS 60. AIN'T NO FLIES ON THAT!

UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE AT THE DR OFFICE YESTERDAY. GOT THERE EARLY,AS USUAL FOR ME. BUT THEN THEY GOT ME IN EARLY AND OUT QUICKTIME. MOST UNUSUAL FOR THE MEDICAL MACHINE, HOUR AND A HALF DOOR TO DOOR, WARP SPEED:-) NO DISCREPANCIES FOUND.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY BUT A RUN TO MUSKOGEE FOR BIRD SEED. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SNOW SATURDAY SO MY WELFARE BIRDS WILL ALL BE HUNGRY.
Posted on: 2022/1/13 13:44

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 13.I.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Check out yesterdays light bulb post. It's a hoot.

The American Heritage English Dictionary says it's two words: "light bulb." Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary says it's two words: "light bulb." But Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary says it's one word: "lightbulb."Feb 20, 2009.

Getting ready for a week off sure takes a lot of work. Sue and crew finished cleaning up the ransacked townhouse that the renters left my FIL. Plumber came in and did repairs. It is going on the market as is. Needs to be redone to a new owners needs. Sue talked her step father into selling another of his single family home rentals that has been vacant for about a year. It's pretty much turn key except for some facia boards and a new door. At 80 FIL needs to liquidate his investments and just enjoy the fruits of their labor. He has more than enough to cover his needs. They took his Corvette in for service yesterday. Remotes needed to be reprogrammed and the convertible top motor wasn't working. All were repaired and drove back to his house. Sue said he had a big smile on his face when he got back home. Total of about 6400 miles over 6 years. It's a beautiful C-7. Yellow paint, black top and trim and black guts. Sue was telling me the vultures are circling trying to figure out ways to talk him into donating to their causes. He's a sucker so we are working on ways to protect him and his interests. Maybe trusts and such. Other than that and a couple hundred other things, not much going on.
Posted on: 2022/1/13 14:07

vetteblondie Re: 13.I.22
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good afternoon - beautiful and a sunny 60 here today. Have bus across street mid-install, looking good so far, couple other odd and ends here. Gonna go to wally world at home tonight and try to get my booster shot. They say you can at 5 months. walgreens won't do it until 6 months. Left shop across street today to go to walgreens to try and get it since I was already out. She put me in the holding pen, told me she'd be right back for me to fill out papers but I could only get flu shot, their company policy on C boosters is 6 months. Okay I'll do that and I waited for an eternity. I started leaving and another lady caught me and asked if I was being helped. Filled her in and told her I had to go back to work had already waited half an hour for nothing, she apologized and I left. It should't be this hard. I'd also like to weekly test and naturally none are available. People run to the give out places and hoard them. I can't stand greedy people. Take your fair share and leave some for others.
Tommy I read your post on the bulbs and agree and will add this:
247 others post "departure" memes, 25 jump in to tell those they're being mean, OP makes a comeback to see all the bs and then makes 12 other posts griping, 132 get back in and bash OP for not leaving as they stated, OP finally leaves, admin shuts off comments, the post garners 1,342 likes total.
Posted on: 2022/1/13 18:28

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

bogus Re: 13.I.22
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

howdy gang!

It's Thursday here in SoCal! And it's cloudy and cooler. It had been up into the 70s the last few days, but we have dipped back into the 60s. There is even a threat of rain... and in SoCal, that translates into chaos.

Work is throwing challenges... but nothing a little time and patience can't fix.
Posted on: 2022/1/13 20:16

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

teebee Re: 13.I.22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, been a pretty busy last three days.

Weather has been perfect, so I was not going to waste it. Lots of work at the she-shed conversion. Finished it up today.

Yesterday was my birthday, but I worked all day then had church council meeting and Knights of Columbus meeting.

Tomorrow the winds start blowing from the northwest, bringing a change in the temps.... from upper 60s today (no wind) today, to high wind advisory tomorrow and highs in low 20s Saturday. Think I'll work inside the next couple of days.
Posted on: 2022/1/14 4:53

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 13.I.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Belated happy birthday tee.
Posted on: 2022/1/14 5:11

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.