Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
170 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Forums)

GRIS, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Sting Ray
1963 through 1967 Corvette.

Not to be confused with the Stingray, 1969-1976....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS TUESDAY 25 JAN
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

HELLO OUT THERE---
Posted on: 2022/1/25 14:51

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: TUESDAY 25 JAN
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

SUNNY, BREEZY, AND 28 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH. LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY DAY COMING UP IN THE NATIONS, BUT NOT VERY WARM, 40 THE PREDICTED HIGH.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY BUT THE SEARCH FOR DOG CHEWS. THE BIG ONES ARE GETTING HARD TO FIND AND THE WONDERDOG GOES THRU THEM LIKE POPCORN.

NOT SURE ABOUT THE NEW MUFFLERS, NOT AS LOUD AS I EXPECTED, DRIVING IT THIS WEEK WILL TELL THE TALE. PRICE WAS OK, $400 INSTALLED.

TOMMY, HAVE YOUR FENCE WRECKERS BEEN IDENTIFIED?
Posted on: 2022/1/25 15:00

TommyT-Bone Re: TUESDAY 25 JAN
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

GRIS. We have an idea but no solid proof of who the fence crasher was.
When I replaced the mufflers on my 90 I thought mine were a little quiet too but it has a nice tone at idle. I like em though.
Just got back from a 5+ hour round trip to Marathon in the Keys. Sue is planting ground orchids, strapping orchids to trees and hanging some staghorn ferns at a vacation estate of a Houston billionaire. If they like it there may be more orders to come.
I have to run into Homestead for a few chores. Day started at close to 50*. It's 72* right now and that feels warm. Break a sweat warm. See if I can get a chore or two around the house done. I'm feeling a little tired.
Posted on: 2022/1/25 19:10

vetteblondie Re: TUESDAY 25 JAN
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

good afternoon - didn't have much planned at work today then one of my vans showed up, crickets on the church bus and then as I was just settling in owner shows up with a new imac pro. $11,000 machine with way more ram than I"ll ever need. Top corner of screen is cracked but does not affect what I need it for. I also have a new external storage drive, 5T and am in the process of migrating things to that off the PC then will migrate whats left on the PC to the imac. He's fussing about the money. Well heck, he bought it for his son and the kid would've done just fine with a basic one, this is set up for video production and is the giant screen. Yep, I'll take it but if he'd have bought what I asked him to, he'd only have spent $6,000 and that includes the computer and two externals. Oh well. Bout ready to go home or gym or somewhere besides here. I might just go home and rest. yall have a good evening
Posted on: 2022/1/25 23:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: TUESDAY 25 JAN
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

FOUND THE BIGGEST RAWHIDE CHEWS I'VE EVER SEEN AT ATWOOD'S FARM STORE. TWO FOOT LONG OR MORE. DOG THOUGHT HE'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN.

AND THEN I COULDN'T GET OUT OF THE CAR. SCREWS THAT HOLD THE LATCH TO THE DOOR HAD WORKED SO LOOSE THE DOOR WOULDN'T OPEN; ONE OF THEM FELL OUT WHEN I FINALLY POUNDED THE DOOR OPEN. THOSE STAR HEAD SCREWS, SO OF COURSE I HAD NO SCREWDRIVER. PUT 'EM BACK IN FINGER TIGHT AND DROVE TO THE WRENCHMEISTER'S TO TIGHTEN THEM UP.

LIFE IS JUST ONE ADVENTURE AFTER ANOTHER :-0
Posted on: 2022/1/25 23:56

vetteblondie Re: TUESDAY 25 JAN
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good deal on the wins, Tommy. I'd think a police report and wrecker call would turn up the perp. Then again, might figure they suffered enough bless em.
Matt, did you say MINUS 9??? Heck naw. I couldn't handle that. NO way.
Hit the gym after work yesterday, thought I'd go by the nursing home after then it was too late by the time I got out so I figured I'd go tonight. She's not been well and I had been worried. I should have just went to the nursing home instead. AT 11:30 I got a call they were sending her to the ER her BP wasn't good, she complained she'd hurt in her chest and back, she told me Friday she thought she had pneumonia. Her bp was 50 and suspected cardiac issues. Turns out they were giving her antibiotics for bacteria in urine and it wasn't working. I told them it wasn't two weeks ago, and again just Friday. I feel like she's not been taken care of and was looking to have her moved. Things have not gone well at all. Now she's in the ICU with BP, cardiac issues and septic. Not sure she'll come out of this one. I hope so but have my doubts. Not a good night to say the least. Add her to your prayer list please.
Posted on: 2022/1/26 15:58

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.