Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
89 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  National Corvette Museum
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS EIGHT APRIL 2022
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

BUENOS DIAS, AMIGOS---
Posted on: 2022/4/8 13:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: EIGHT APRIL 2022
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

IT'S WINDY AND COLD IN THE NATIONS, 44 DEGREES. ANOTHER WINDY DAY IN STORE, 56 THE HIGH, PRETTY MUCH A REPEAT OF YESTERDAY :-(

MORNING EXCITEMENT, PROPANE HEATER IN THE DINING AREA BLEW A GASKET, FLAMES COMING OUT THE TOP. NO BIG PROBLEM, IT'S IN A SAFE LOCATION, JUST HAD TO SHUT OFF THE GAS. DARLING WIFE ALREADY PLOTTING FOR A "PRETTIER" ONE. ME, I JUST WANT ONE THAT PUTS OUT HEAT--- GOOD THING WINTER IS OVER, THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE.

THINKING ABOUT ENTERING THE TOMATO IN THE LOCAL CAR SHOW. I'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT THE DRILL FOR THAT.

ALWAYS FORWARD Y'ALL!
Posted on: 2022/4/8 14:08

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: EIGHT APRIL 2022
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

good morning, gloomy here, would love to stay home and sleep but trying to get some of my days made up - bills don't stop ya know.
Good job for you Tee helping that dude out, very kind indeed.
I have three pending jobs here and none of them will respond to my emails. One sent me crappy art so I can't finish his, the other lady don't know what she wants really so I'm just trying to get her nailed down to an idea. Whatever we do for this vehicle the rest of her fleet will be like this so she needs to make sure it's what she wants. Another lady needs a couple banners but wrong art was sent for those also. I won't be here Monday and not all of Tuesday so today would be nice.
Hope everybody has a great day
Posted on: 2022/4/8 14:10

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: EIGHT APRIL 2022
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

yeah Gris...flames coming out of the top is not a good thing...inside the house..... I remember we had a place a long time ago that had a Warm Morning gas heater in the living area.... nice radiant heat....

It's Friday.... Ultra woman did her Doctorial presentation last evening in front of a board of her peers and stood for questions and inquiries of her thesis subject matter..... she passed with flying colors and will graduate next month with her Doctorate in Education.... hoist a glass in our direction if you get a chance it was a lot of hard work on her part.

it is official she now has more degrees than a thermometer .... never say never Guru's.... let's roll....
Posted on: 2022/4/8 14:25

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: EIGHT APRIL 2022
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Been busy this morning already. Dropped the kids off at school and then headed over to the in-laws' to fix the washer. That was a free / quick fix of the door switch hinge/striker (thanks YouTube). After that took the dog for his rabies shot.

Gris, better flames on the outside than the inside. Always a silver lining. As far as the car shows they just want your $20 registration fee. Don't be surprised she the club members and friends "win" the various trophies and ribbons. Strange coincidence when that happens.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/4/8 17:03

Matatk Re: EIGHT APRIL 2022
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Twice as nice....not sure why it double posted.
Posted on: 2022/4/8 17:03

teebee Re: EIGHT APRIL 2022
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys, another long day. Went to church early, came hime and couldn't find the keys to the shop/storage shed or trailer (all on one key ring). Thought I'd left them on the counter by the stove. Looked all through the dirty clothes, coats, pickup and car, everywhere through the house. Finally sat down thinking the last time I used them, and that was yesterday morning before leaving for Wichita, and I know I put them on the kitchen table...... just gave up, figuring they'll show up sometime. All the time Rosie is giving me crap about putting things away and not remembering where I put them. Went out to the shop to spray some finish on a couple things. Rosie came out to tell me she was going to the post office (we have to go to the post office to get our mail), about a minute later she comes back out "Guess what I found?" (holding the keys)... "Where the heck were they?".... "In my purse with the post office keys. I don't know how they got there." .... "Well, I do, you picked them up when we left yesterday". Anyway, the keys are now found.

Posted on: 2022/4/9 3:52

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.