Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  LT1
Engine used from 1992-1996 (in 1996, automatic equipped only)....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

HOLA, AMIGOS!
Posted on: 2022/4/27 14:57

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

CLEAR, CALM, AND 61 AT O958 HR, GONNA BE 76 THE WEATHER WIZARDS SAY, AND WINDY.

GOT OVER TO TAHLEQUAH EARLY FOR A HAIRCUT, NEXT IS THE TAG OFFICE. OKLAHOMA HAS FINALLY DONE AWAY WITH THE TWO TAG MESS, BUT I'M NOT CLEAR ABOUT THE DETAILS.

GOT SOME YARD STUFF DONE YESTERDAY. THE WEEDS ARE GETTING HIGH, TOO WET TO MOW WITHOUT BOGGING THE MOWER, AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN MOWING BEFORE MAY :-)

POOR JIMMY CARTER; LOST HIS PLACE IN HISTORY. BIDEN HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE IN ONE YEAR THAN JIMMY DID IN FOUR.

KEEP UP THE FIRE, Y'ALL!

Attach file:

jpg  VEG.jpg (31.79 KB)
12496_62695dd2cc5d3.jpg 360X381 px
Posted on: 2022/4/27 15:08

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys, long time, no see. Trip back home from KC was without event. Yesterday worked in the shop trying to catch up on what I missed.

Pretty nice day here. mid 60s when we got up, upper 70s now and headed to mid 80s. Supposed to be breezy, but not too bad yet.
Posted on: 2022/4/27 18:09

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good afternoon, beautiful here, 70 and not a cloud in the sky.
Must be one over my head, however. Went to get my nails done last night and normally I park in the back row, but this time the front spot of the row was open so I pulled on forward. Came out, took three steps out the door and saw a white truck pull from the spot next to me and took the corner of my car's front end with him. Hit me in the worst spot. Looked like my whole front end was shoved over. Bumper, lights, fender etc. And, am having issues with both his insurance and mine. I have no rental coverage although I asked for it and thought I was paying for it so that will have to be sorted out. His insurance says they can't get me one till they get hold of him, determine IF he's at fault or not, (police report says so and so does the driver) and then it still might be a week and they're just doing everything they can to jerk me around. Told me if I'm out money on rides or whatever to save receipts for reimbursement. I told her I"ll go buy a brand new vehicle and save the ticket and turn it in to her so she can get me paid for it. crickets. Allstate and State Farm issues have confounded me today
Posted on: 2022/4/27 20:08

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Howdy!

I just got back from rounding up trailer parts. A month ago Sue was coming home with the trailer empty after a heavy tree delivery 2 hours away. On the way back two of the spring hangers broke and the trailer broke away from the truck when she was doing high speed on the highway. She looked in he side mirror and saw the trailer break free and smash into the retainer wall that divides the highway. Bent the spit out of the tongue. She rigged it up with ropes to get it back to the nursery. Anyway ... I was gettting parts to fix it at Northern tool and as I walked in I saw a 9000 watt electric start generator sitting on a pallet with clearance written on the sticker. The price was $320. When I walked out of the store and dropped off my stuff I returned the cart inside the store. I walked by the generator again and thought ... that is a fantastic price. I'm feeling a hurricane coming this year and I can really use this generator as two of mine are getting old and not acting quite right. SOLD! It was the last one and I bought it. Sticker price was $999. Have to call the electricians to get the nursery fuse panels ready for an outside power source if ever needed. She could use a couple back up of generators too. Have to have water for the plants if the power grid goes down. Anyway .... It's always sumthin. At least today something good came out of it and I got a great price on something I needed. LOL I still have working generator in the cargo container that I used after Hurricane Andrew in 1992. Ended up using it after Hurricane Irma in 2017. I'm just thinking it's almost time we get slammed again. It's better to have and not need than need and not have.
Posted on: 2022/4/27 20:23

TommyT-Bone Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Letty, at least they are nationally known and reputable companies as far as insurers go. Could have beena fly by night insurance compaany that takes the money but doesn't settle claims. Still, that sucks.
Posted on: 2022/4/27 20:27

Ultraman Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

.....Letty was that your Grand Sport that got wrecked? hope not.... anyway I feel the need to beat the chit out of that idiot who hit you..... WTF.... my wife says that is my answer to a lot of things.... I tell her I am but a simple man.....

Had Carmen Electra Glide out and about this afternoon... a bit breezy but the temps are perfect....

Posted on: 2022/4/27 21:19

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Ultraman Re: AND NOW: WEDNESDAY!
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Posted on: 2022/4/27 21:37

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.