Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
239 user(s) are online (214 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  SuperRam Intake System
Originally designed by John Lingenfelter at LPE and manufactured by Accell, the SuperRam was the 1st aftermarket intake to improve upon the stock lon...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS AND NOW: THURSDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

HI Y'ALL---
Posted on: 2022/6/16 13:14

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: AND NOW: THURSDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

SUNNY, CALM, 81/77% THIS MORNING AT O815 HR, GONNA BE 93 THEY SAY. THE CHEROKEES COULD DO WITHOUT THE HUMIDITY.

CARDIAC CREW GOT ME IN, GOT ME OUT AND ON MY WAY, SAID NOT TO BOTHER THEM AGAIN TILL FEBRUARY. OK BY ME :-) DARLING WIFE GOT A SHINY NEW WRIST BRACE. NOW TODAY ITS ANOTHER KUNG FLU BOOSTER SHOT.

#1 DAUGHTER SAYS SHE'S 90% NORMAL. FUNNY, I'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF HER AS "NORMAL", MORE LIKE EXCEPTIONAL. WE NEED TO GET OVER THERE AND SEE HER.

TIME TO LOOSE THE GREAT HOUND---
Posted on: 2022/6/16 13:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: AND NOW: THURSDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

Good morning - didn't feel too bad out this morning when I went out for coffee but the thermostat disagreed. Small window unit has the shop/dog house at 74 and Arron's hvac friend is coming this evening to charge it. Arron put his gauges on it yesterday to see if it was low or if there was another issue. It's low, so time to take care of that and then see where it's going. They trade work so that helps there. I might snatch the window unit for the garage. It'll be obscured by hedges so it won't be seen out front. Car still in shop, priming and sanding still, and some bracket that holds some stuff on is on backorder. We should paint next week then it's downhill slide from there. Might do the headlights this weekend and I've laid out my stripe pattern and put it in the print que for him to cut from black satin rather than black matte. Satin won't show marks as much as matte and will still be an offset to the gloss paint. GM shows parts of the kit discontinued as do other sources. I do not have factory templates so made my own. We'll see how that turns out. Stay cool and hydrate, we've got two more weeks of this inferno
Posted on: 2022/6/16 14:06

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: AND NOW: THURSDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

My, how time flies. It's time again for a visit with the dental hygenist. Played mechanic yesterday and troubleshot an issue with the skid steer. Fuel filter needed changing and saw the air filter was pretty dusty. Then fixed the trailer lights on one of the trailers then cut the grass at the nursery. Good thing I'm retired or I'd never have time to fix all these side issues. Went to dinner last night with some long time friends that have a contract on their house and are moving north to the Jacksonville area. We have a dinner planned with our former neighbors that moved away several months ago. They're about Matt's age and have a couple of kids that were born while they were living next door. Sue always spoiled the kids with surprise gifts. Matter of fact she bought them each a bathing suit, Can never have enough bathing suits in Florida. Also gave their dogs an occasional treat. One by one we're losing our friends and neighbors, mostly due to relocation.
Posted on: 2022/6/16 14:28

Matatk Re: AND NOW: THURSDAY
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Tommy, I can be like the neighbor you never had if you want to give us gifts, as well. Can never have too many bathing suits and I took Jacob in the pool today

Glad all is well with the ticker and the daughter, Gris. Letty, hope you feel better.
Posted on: 2022/6/16 17:27

teebee Re: AND NOW: THURSDAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, up and around fairly early and off to church to see if there was anything that needed attention for the funeral. I ran some errands for the ladies doing the meal, the lady doing the music, for Father and ended up serving Mass as one of the servers didn't show. After church, I hung around and helped the lady from the funeral home set up the slide show on our projector and rear projection screen. The ladies told me to eat with the family, so after eating the family was still hanging around, but I needed to go home nd see how the GS was doing working in the shop. Then got a call from my friend who needed help installing a sliding patio door, so Leo (GS) and I went over to help him. Really needed the help as it was a big door and it was pretty hot already.

It was rather warm today, only got up to 103 and the wind was blowing 20-30mph. I've just about had enough of the triple digits already.

Good to hear that health issues are mild/non existent, Gris. Hang in there Letty, hopefully the heat will subside a bit and Arrons' situation will work itself out. Which lenses did you end up buying? Tommy, you could consider us as the neighbors on the other side of you...after all who better to have as neighbors than Matt on one side and me on the other?
Posted on: 2022/6/17 2:35

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.