Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  SuperRam Intake System
Originally designed by John Lingenfelter at LPE and manufactured by Accell, the SuperRam was the 1st aftermarket intake to improve upon the stock lon...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS MONDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---
Posted on: 2022/6/27 13:21

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: MONDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

WE HAVE A NICE START TO MONDAY, 69/60% AT 0822HR, HIGH OF 82. A RELIEF FROM THE HOT & HUMID WE HAVE HAD.

AUTO ROTATION DAY, HARVEY BACK IN THE READY RACK. NOT DRIVING MY TOY CARS AS MUCH DUE TO DW'S BACK COMPLAINTS, GETTING IN AND OUT IS A PROBLEM FOR HER.

NOT MUCH ON THE AGENDA, A RUN TO MUSKOGEE FOR BIRDSEED AND TO TAHLEQUAH TO CHECK ON RAWHIDE BONES. IT WILL BE COOL ENOUGH TO DO SOME MINOR YARD TASKS.

AT THE "FIRST AND LAST" CAR SHOW THERE WERE A LOT OF ARTIFICIALLY BEAT UP PICKUPS WITH GUSSIED UP ENGINES. IS THIS A FAD OR JUST LOCAL QUIRK? STUPID AS TORN-UP BLUE JEANS, IMHO.

ALWAYS FORWARD, Y'ALL!
Posted on: 2022/6/27 13:34

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: MONDAY MORNING
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... yesterday was beautiful. Today is supposed to be similar. Not much rain, but relief from the heat and wind. Today we have a CHANCE for rain....we would love that, even though the farmers are trying to cut wheat. The wheat crop looks pretty bleak around here due to the drought, but the farmers cut it anyway.

We got things to do in the shop, so that will keep us busy and I've got Mens night golf tonight.
Posted on: 2022/6/27 13:49

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: MONDAY MORNING
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Gussied up classic cars with patina are a current trend. Mechanically sound with unrestored bodies. I resemble the trend. LOL. The holey cloths trend is ridiculous. It's as stupid as droopy drawers IMO.

Getting ready to hit a hot shower. A friend asked me why I take two showers a day. The night one is for clean up. The morning one is for loosen up.

Looks like I'll be doing a little of this and a little of that today. Need to make a couple of appointments. One for an exterminator. Termites, ants and palmetto bugs (big roaches common in FL.) need some attention here. And I have to get my refrigerator in the laundry room resealed. Two things Sue has been bugging me about getting done. I've delayed it long enough I think.
Posted on: 2022/6/27 14:04

Matatk Re: MONDAY MORNING
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

A little relief from the heat today. Taking the kids to a state park for some hiking and then a movie afterwards as long as they aren't too exhausted.

Drove the mustang yesterday and took the kids to a little art festival the next town over. Ran well and ac is still cold. I still need to get the suspension aligned because it's off from the previous owner.

Tommy, haven't been able to test the house ac out yet (in full swing) because it hasn't gotten over 90 since I cleaned the coils.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/6/27 15:17

Ultraman Re: MONDAY MORNING
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...has been beautiful weather here.... 70's yesterday and only up to 80 today...no wind and low humids...... took a long Harley ride yesterday.... 140 miles...went with my good friend from across the section... he picked up a 2001 Honda Valkyrie Interstate of which he has had others in the past. Only 12K miles on it and box stock..... found it in Wisconsin.... they are big Mocycles.... forgot to use sunscreen and my face is burnt to a crisp.... My wife has a concoction with aloe in it that she lovingly applies to my face while commenting on my lack of sense....

Those are called Rat Rods Gris.... some of them are hilarious but its a trend I am not going to be involved with....

I think the Supreme court is just getting started......
Posted on: 2022/6/27 16:12

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: MONDAY MORNING
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Rat rods. Not a big fan of most that I see. People trying too hard on a lot of them.
Posted on: 2022/6/28 2:15

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.