Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
213 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Vertte
Shorthand notation for Corvette Convertible. See also vert and vette...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS TUESDAY THE TWOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY---
Posted on: 2022/8/2 12:47

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 78/75%, GOING FOR 95. SUMMER IS FLYING BY.

GOT ALL MY DOINGS DONE YESTERDAY EXCEPT BLOWING OUT THE AC FILTER. I COULD MOW, BUT I THINK I'LL LET IT DRY ANOTHER DAY. WE GOT A TOTAL OF THREE INCHES OF RAIN OUT OF THE LAST GO-ROUND.

I'LL BLOW OUT THE FILTER AND BLOW OFF THE PATIO AFTER I LET TROUBLE RUN AND FEED HIM A BITE. NOT SURE HOW I GOT INTO THIS TWICE A DAY PATTERN, I'VE ALWAYS FED ONCE A DAY ALL THESE YEARS, BUT HE REALLY NEEDS HIS RUN TO BURN OFF SOME OF THAT EXCESS ENERGY.

TEE, DO YOU FEEL OLD NOW THAT YOU'RE A GREAT-GRANDPA :-)
Posted on: 2022/8/2 13:01

TommyT-Bone Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Sue called. Blanked up my whole blanking day. Rigginfriggin sassafrason shidilibop.

Posted on: 2022/8/2 13:47

vetteblondie Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

good morning - Seems everybody stayed busy over the weekend.
congratulations Tee on the sweetie pie! So precious! You have a lot of spoiling ahead of you.
Stayed occupied this weekend, worked Friday, then had things to do at home Saturday, didn't have a way around anyway, Sunday I slept late, like way late. Got up about 11. I can't remember the last time I did that, years anyway. I needed it and still do, hip has been keeping me awake. Doctors have got to get this taken care of and quit passing me off and around. I'm sick of it. got up and hit the gym and ran an errand or two yesterday then just hid out in the pool. Trying to get our senior dog to eat is still a chore but so far looks like she's settled on a combo I make of brown rice, sweet potatoes, rotisserie chicken and beef broth. Might not be the ideal nutrients, she refuses to eat a green veggie, but at least she eats it. At 16 I read to just feed them what they'll eat at this point. she'll be 17 this fall if the math is right so I don't figure she'll be around all that much longer. Y'all have a great day. Rain stopped here but due to pick back up Thursday. I'd like it to rain about every couple days here just enough to water the lawn
Posted on: 2022/8/2 14:28

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...heck VB....sounds like something I could eat....My old Yorkie is 14 now and sleeps most of the time.... I have always fed them well and walks almost everyday.... he does not get around as well as he used to but then neither do I...

went out early to chop some weeds that we have been neglecting and was doing fine until I felt an intense burning on my left arm... I looked down to see I had gotten into a hornets nest... damnnation this old guy can still move pretty well when he wants to... got hit 6 times looks like.... took some Benadryl and put ice on the stings.... never have had a reaction to stings before...... course never got that many all at one time either..... so now it is all out war against the invaders and I am going right to the Chemicals to eradicate usurpers .... sunsabiches......

going to be heat index of 104 to 110 today so I better stay in and nap..... keep working thru it Guru's
Posted on: 2022/8/2 16:16

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

INTERESTING FACTOID ON THE NET:

THE BLUETOOTH SYSTEM WAS NAMED AFTER HARALD GORMSON, THE FIRST CHRISTIAN KING OF DENMARK, KNOWN AS HARALD BLUETOOTH.

HE WAS OVERTHROWN BY HIS SON, SVEIN FORKBEARD, WHO LATER CONQUERED ENGLAND.
Posted on: 2022/8/2 23:49

TommyT-Bone Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

INTERESTING FACTOID ON THE NET:

THE BLUETOOTH SYSTEM WAS NAMED AFTER HARALD GORMSON, THE FIRST CHRISTIAN KING OF DENMARK, KNOWN AS HARALD BLUETOOTH.

HE WAS OVERTHROWN BY HIS SON, SVEIN FORKBEARD, WHO LATER CONQUERED ENGLAND.

I did not know that.

The delivery was a 5 hour round trip in Sue's Silverado with her driving and the A/C was not working. I sat in the pickup for awhile as she went to a doctors appointment along the way. That added another 45 minutes to the trip. Have you ever heard of Mexican air conditioning? I know it to be as to sit in a hot vehicle for awhile then get out. The 92* plus feels cool after a short stint in the car.
Posted on: 2022/8/3 0:45

teebee Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, been pretty busy here the last few days. New baby is still in the Neonatal ICU. Figured out how to feed her with a 'new' longer nipple. when I was over thereI looked at it and it just appeared tome to be the old nipples like we used on our kids. New mom and dad are doing a "Trial day" today and tonight, if they do well, they will release the baby to go home with them tomorrow.

#3 and family were here Sunday, so a full house for supper Sunday evening. I was up at 4:30am to put a brisket on the pellet grill. It finished up about 6:45pm, just 35 minutes before #3 got here. There were 2 slices left from what was a 9 lb. brisket flat. That's 11 people eating.

Leo and I worked in the shop some yesterday and today. The behemoth is all stripped and ready to stain and finish. I hooked up the trailer and Leo and I loaded the dresser/mirror we built, and some other furniture for granddaughter we are moving to Illinois Thursday. Headed to KC in the morning.

How is it being a Great grandpa?
Posted on: 2022/8/3 1:21

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: TUESDAY THE TWOTH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

GREAT!
Posted on: 2022/8/3 2:50

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.