Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
247 user(s) are online (196 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

teebee Tuesday 8 16
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Morning guys….
Posted on: 2022/8/16 12:49

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Tuesday 8 16
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

We. made it to KC yesterday. Pulled Marc’s trailer halfway across the state and left it in front of my nephews house for Marc to come down and pick it up. Then on to KC for doctor appointment today. Stayed with #1 but went over last night to #3s house.all the kids…and adults, got ro hold the new baby.

This morning, we are at the cleft clinic awaiting to see the team to assess a plan to fix little ones cleft. More trips to KC in the future for sure.

Woke up to rain coming down, glad we got stuff unloaded and tarp on pickup. Hope we are getting some of this at home.
Posted on: 2022/8/16 12:57

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Tuesday 8 16
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

BEST WISHES FOR THE GGD, TEE!

ANOTHER SUMMER MORNING IN THE NATIONS 78/79% AT 0808 HR, GOING FOR 99 THIS AFTERNOON.

GOT SOME OF MY ERRANDS DONE YESTERDAY, STILL NEED TO GO TO TAHLEQUAH FOR DOG FOOD. I DON'T LIKE TO BUY IN MUSKOGEE BECAUSE OF SALES TAX: 10% TOTAL.

YESTERDAY WAS DISRUPTED BY A DROP IN BY A PREACHER AND HIS WIFE. HE TALKED FOR AN HOUR, MOSTLY ABOUT HIMSELF. THE WIFE WAS NICE, HOWEVER.

Attach file:

jpg  TERN.jpg (87.43 KB)
12496_62fb997fca7b5.jpg 480X640 px
Posted on: 2022/8/16 13:18

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Tuesday 8 16
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14729 Posts

...prayers for all of that Tee..... day 5 of the O wars.... I am actually feeling somewhat better... my sore throat is better and my fever is down.... will lay up today and head down to pick up the Behemoth in Salina tomorrow..... hopefully....

I always get a chuckle out of those meme's you come up with Gris.... at least it wasn't the JW's that came calling on you..... sorry didn't mean to offend anyone with that callous phobic last sentence.....

try to have some fun today Guru's.....
Posted on: 2022/8/16 15:50

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: Tuesday 8 16
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

Good afternoon - not sure where the morning went but it's been a day already. Not slept, allgergies getting to me and I was so sleepy when I left today that I left my lunch bag sitting out on the counter. got here, no TP so was headed to the store and sent for paper towels too, the tint guys ran out. While I was there I picked me up some fruit and a tv dinner for today, had trouble paying. Turns out I was using cash at a card-only machine. got that cancelled out moved to another machine. same issue. Finally got paid and out, then got in the wrong lane to come back to work and had to go around the long way, then while I was gone some people came to see me for graphics. then owner got on the phoen with me for half a dadgum hour and I'm still right where I was at 9am on this van I was trying to start. I bout give up for today. I'm having a whiskey when I get home. Hope y'all have a good day, Uman hope you feel better soon and prayers for the GGD Tee.
Posted on: 2022/8/16 17:05

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday 8 16
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Posted on: 2022/8/16 22:59

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday 8 16
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

And from Nazareth ....

Posted on: 2022/8/16 23:00

teebee Re: Tuesday 8 16
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, appointment done by 9:30 on the road home before 10. The doctors were very positive. The one that will do the lip surgery says, only one surgery will be needed for repairing the lip and nose and that is going to happen sometime after the next appointment in November. The palate will be done when she is between 12 and 18 months.

Well it was still raining, pretty hard when we left the Dr. clinic. And continued to rain until we got west of Topeka, then was just cloudy until we got home. The weather gurus say we should get some rain this evening.

I'm tired, everyone else got to sleep some on the way home. The little one is a great traveller, hardly a peep out of her the entire trip...while in the truck, she didn't sleep so well last night.

We.are unpacked and will go for a bike ride pretty soon. With temps in the mid 70s now, it will be good to out and get a little exercise.
Posted on: 2022/8/16 23:54

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.