Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS LAST DAY OF AUGUST 2022
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

SO LONG AUGUST---
Posted on: 2022/8/31 13:12

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: LAST DAY OF AUGUST 2022
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

SUNNY, 73 DEGREES, 69% HUMIDITY, NICE OUT THERE. HIGH 82, THEY SAY.

MY TAHLEQUAH SORTIE WAS TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL YESTERDAY, GOT RAWHIDE CHEWS FOR THE DOG, .38 SHOTSHELLS FOR THE SQUIRRELS, AND RYE BREAD FOR ME. NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY, I COULD GET STARTED EARLY ON THE USUAL FIRST OF THE MONTH TASKS IF I WERE AMBITIOUS---

TIME TO LOOSE THE GREAT HOUND, DRIVE AWAY ALL MONSTERS, BOOGERS, AND TURTLES.

LIFE IS GOOD AM GRISHEIM.
Posted on: 2022/8/31 13:23

teebee Re: LAST DAY OF AUGUST 2022
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys... Nice and cool right now, mid 60s, but headed to the mid 90s. Clouds up in the afternoon and threatens to drop some rain, but then it doesn't.

Started a "quick job" for a lady. she bought a microwave that fits above the stove, but it hung down too far. So we determined that we could take the cabinet and move it up 4 1/2". Had to take the crown molding off, remove the vent hood, take the cabinet loose, move it up, move the wiring from the hood up to the back of the cabinet, cut in an electric box, hook up the plug, drill the cabinet for the microwave plug and screws that hold it up mount the bracket on the wall for the microwave, prep the unit for installation, drill more holes in the cabinet for the LED lighting that was on top of the cabinet that I didn't know was there. MY point being, is there is NO quick job. Came home to make some cuts to the crown and modify the cabinet that previously held the countertop microwave. This morning, we'll go back out and, hopefully, finish up the "quick" job.

Tomorrow is Leos' first cross country meet of the year. We'll head up north, a 2 hour drive, to watch him run for 20 minutes....

Have a great day folks.
Posted on: 2022/8/31 13:49

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: LAST DAY OF AUGUST 2022
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Only goes to show, it's always sumthin. My Ariens Zoom 34 has mowed it's last pass. The time has come to get a replacment. The coil is failing, the pto for the mower belt failed, the deck has rusted through, the front tires are bulging, the mower belt is cracked. Too many things to justify repairs. Sadly the engine runs like a top. Everything else is pretty well worn out. Time to go shopping. I love my Ariens Zoom 34 so I'm gonna look for another one. If I can't find one the Gravely is pretty much identical except that it's red instead of Ariens orange. My guess is this may well be my last home lawnmower purchase. Heart doc moved my appointment up to today instead of tomorrow. Already know my bloodwork results so it's just for him to complain about my cholesterol and prescribe me medication. I haven't taken any medication since June but I'm thinking I have to restart.
Posted on: 2022/8/31 14:20

vetteblondie Re: LAST DAY OF AUGUST 2022
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

good afternoon - nice day out here, still a bit humid though. Busy at work, the Kubota people have approved their test print so we're good to go and the ambulance people have sent me their artwork. I have that ready to proof but will hold off a day or two. Material won't be here for at least a week still. Whole thing being done in reflective. that will be seen from the moon when headlights hit it.
Hoping to get some stuff done on the car this weekend, didn't touch anything last weekend I just rested. Fired the temp installer help today, he's messed up more than he's helped, plus broke 2 ladders and one is missing, did a residential tint and left chewed up sunflower seeds all over the house so that was a reputation recovery process. Owner sent him packing today so now back to being even more shorthanded than we were and if all goes well with the ambulance I'll have 89 more of them to do. Plus the Kubota fleet, not sure how many of those there are.
Posted on: 2022/8/31 20:38

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: LAST DAY OF AUGUST 2022
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

NOTED FIREARMS EXPERT JOE BIDEN ANNOUNCES AN AR-15 HAS A MUZZLE VELOCITY OF 20,000 FOOT PER SECOND AND BLOWS BODIES APART.

MY AR ONLY GOES ABOUT 3,000 FPS AND MAKES .22 CALIBER HOLES.

I WANT ONE LIKE HIS :-)
Posted on: 2022/8/31 23:45

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.